The Salmonella Diet

Is it true that the Salmonella Diet works?
Basically you just get salmonella poisoning on purpose and it will greatly reduce your appetite and since one of the main symptoms is diarrhea, you'll lose a lot of liquid and weight in the process.

cocaine is more effective

yes its a modified verison of the "keto" diet it works very well. i have seen a 150% muscle mass increase on this

sounds completely and utterly retarded

You're a bit late to the party. Something similar has already been tried.

>Basically you just get salmonella poisoning on purpose
lmao...

Yes it works OP, but a better alternative is Cyanide. Makes you lose weight almost instantly.

you could also try the "run over by a truck" diet. pretty self explanatory and you will weigh less than 5 kg total after a couple of years.

>cut your fat off your skin
>go to the hospital and they just fix it AND you lose the fat

Lmao idiots

the AIDS diet is more effective OP. give that one a try instead

OP you fool, just cut off a limb! Instant weight loss, and no diarrhea

>he's still on the salmonella diet
it's like he doesn't even know how to get incarcerated in a north korean labor camp

You can't get sick from that chicken unless it's been sitting out for a long time. Very common misconception.

>not doing the auschwitz diet

It's like you've never even heard of anal suction before

i had salmonella. I almost fucking died. 10/10 dont recommend

Can confirm.
The gains are so amaizing that by the time I left the hospital my amputated arm grown back

>meat eaters are this retarded

Choking on airs

WEW LASS

>get the flu
>lose more weight in a week than I have in a month of cutting
Why are we not getting sick constantly to get shredded?

>salmonella diet
>not the shigella diet
Not gonna make it

I have had food poisoning twice in my life. I would strongly recommend against getting it on purpose.

One of the times i lost almost 10 pounds in 2 days. I was shitting and vomiting every 10-20 minutes for 8 hours straight and less frequently for days. I honestly thought i might die.

Yes you could lose weight this way but it is dangerous and far easier on your body to just exercise some willpower and eat less.

>10 pounds in 2 days
Fuck holy shit I'm gonna get food poisoning right now

How fat and lazy you have to be to even think of this. Don't do that your body

Why not? Yes your body would get sick for a few weeks but after that you'd be fully cured AND have lost 30 pounds due to the vomiting and diarrhea.
It's a short and painful sacrifice but it's truly worth it.

AIDS diet is better. Basically you contract AIDS on purpose by sucking all the dicks at your local gay bar.