Kys roid fags

Kys

*clap clap*

Kys roid fags

Kys

*clap clap*

Not sure if fat or shitty insertions.

Fat desu
Lol, thank you for the compliment, honestly the best feeling to be called out on roids when you're really just busting your lower back to get where you are
No homo bro

>No homo bro
I just think you are hot. no homo of course.

>he's bigger than me so he must be roiding
fuck off

what'd you do for delts

No worries

I haven't worked out in a week due to a small yet unbearable injury : (

I just OHP a lot, 1.5 pl8 to be exact
Nothing else to it

How bad is it? I'd probably not be able to do that, isnt there something you can do?

Well I burned a part of my fingers so gripping things is causing a lot of pain. This has happened before so I know it's best to just take time off and let it heal.

what the fuck I'm at 70kg and my delts are fucking shit, I even do tons of accessories. Fuck anyone who says genes don't make a difference

How about you nut the fuck up and Squat or something? There must be plenty more stuff that doesn't need you to grip heavy weight

70 kg for 1 rep ? I can do 6-7 reps with 70

working set, 6x3

not him but honestly some of it is the way you flex. Like if I sort of "pop" my lats out my side delts tend to look bigger then they do unflexed.
Well I have been running and training legs, just haven't done any real workouts yet.

Yeah, your legs look pretty bad compared to your upper body, mirin the juicy chest.
Try doing 2 pl8 x 20, that shit will have you heaving for air

>thicc daddy edition

I never really ran regularly before this so I'm thinking of doing more of that instead and adding it to my regular routine.
As weird as it is, when you run and pace yourself correctly it's a really fun thing to do.

I-I am just 20 years old user

No wonder your legs are shit.
Running is for fags, normie bitches and dyels. Get on a bicycle at least

What's wrong with running?
A lot of guys I knew who did it in school were pretty cool. Most of them weren't jacked but still in good shape. I never really liked it much because I would go all out and end up breathing my lungs out every time and hating the session. If you just keep a nice steady pace you will get a nice sweat going and it's really fun.

For one thing you don't get legs, more like toothpicks and it's really not good on your joints, not worth it at all in my opinion because it's shit tier cardio.

he's been lifting for 3 months, I wouldn't listen to him at all. Sprinting is actually really good for muscle growth, jogging doesn't affect the size

Thats okay, we can role play

Would you hook up with a guy that is 5 years older than u? No homo.

Yeah I don't think my legs are gonna start shrinking from running 2-3 miles a couple times a week.
Running in general is really useful as well, there's a reason why people in the military are required to run.
And at this point i'm not very concerned with the size of my legs. My calves are big so if I wear shorts they are visible, and no one ever sees my quads so it doesnt matter.

>shit tier cardio
says who?

I'm not gay and for a good reason it seems

The military requires you to run because the military doesn't care about gains, nor your health in the long term, they know you'll be gone when you're too old (35-40) anyway.
Running kills your shins, your knees, your disks. Running is the sport of dyels for a reason.
Sprinting is something entirely different by the way, which I was and still am aware of Mr. Smart ass Running is a pointless endeavour because your lung capacity can be enlarged by other cardio just as or even to a higher regard and beyond that running doesn't do anything for you. The detrimental effects greatly outweigh "the feeling of running alone in a cold November morning at 5 AM"
Running is shit, period. If you enjoy it, do it but telling people that its the god tier cardio is just ignorant.

I see runners that are middle aged or older and they are still healthy and in good shape. I don't think running is gonna kill anyone like you think it will.
It's not just military, when I wrestled a lot of the better wrestlers were also good runners and could last a long time in a match without getting tired. Pretty much everyone I know that was successful in any sport ran a lot for endurance.

Do you train legs or are your boxers just big?

You're so fucking retarded it hurts

>hunching over to """accentuate abs"""
>those fat rolls

lol

I think they might be big or maybe my legs really are small.
I have had people tell me my legs are big and others tell me my legs are small. It depends on your on opinion on what you consider small legs.
Here's a pic from about a week ago with smaller boxers.

This is the epitome of health and fitness.

Looks more right in that pic. Height and weight?

5'8" anywhere from 163-6 in those pics, not sure where I currently stand anymore.

>hunch in over
>I literally flex my traps and neck
Ok buddy, back to anatomy class you go

>This guy benches your 1RM deadlift and Squat combined
Tehehe, but I can run 5 miles in 30 minutes, I am so much more healthy and in shape
Fuck off

>looks as good as a middle aged alcoholic who hasn't exercised in years
teehee but I look better than all these pretty boys!

Its from like 8 months ago but w/e, the only real difference is I've gained 10 pounds on a bulk (That slow I know, but shit son I'm trying)

You look like the Diaz brother's crack head cousin.

Its OK bro, we all began somewhere

T-thanks senpai

the potential here is off the charts. you better go hard in the gym nigga, it's obligatory that you make it.

those genetics i'm so fucking jealous
height ?

unpumped

I always think bad about my genetics and my body so seeing these replies made me really happy, thank you anons.

Im 5'11", 185 pounds in that pic

desu the only thing that really stands out is your big chest

the first thing that stands out in this pic are his huge triceps and biceps lul

>error 404: abs not found

toplel

Recent pics.
What would you say my bf% is in each pic?

That's an unfortunate Adonis belt

sour grapes
looks like 13-15% to 10-11% to me

5"8 140ish

His adonis belt is a bloated mess, though.

5'11". 178lbs. Where do I go from here.

5'11 156
Don't cut down this low. I want to die

I would take his arms/shoulders/chest anyway.

The lack of visible abs dont even matter, the panties are gonna be dropping regardless.

Post your body.

I'm sure you look 10/10

I'm the first guy

>that chin

Aw, little guy got mad :3
My core and abs aren't a bloated mess, that's for sure.

Sexy. I'm digging the V.

You are the definition of ottermode.

Good chest and core. It looks like your shoulders, biceps, and triceps could use some work. Also, shave.

bruh...how big is that dicc

bulk or cut? 6'1 ~183 lbs.

My lifts are actually decent despite looking like a DYEL

5'10" and 172 pounds
Feel like my chest and shoulders need work.

Just keep lifting heavy, eat at maintenance then cut eventually

Why did you censor the necklace?

5'8 172 lbs

It's an unusual emblem on my necklace, my friends browse this site

Yeah because they're non-existent.

I've tried eating at maintenance before, didn't get stronger and didn't lose fat, no thx jeff

Okay, I'll bite if you want it so badly.

lmao a dyel faggot I knew it.

Aint you a /fraud/ though.

Whatever you say, Salty McSalt-Salt.

Thank you!

Don't listen to him. You just need to do dips and flyes. Your chest just needs a little sculpting. Don't shave unless gay.

okay cool, i do do incline dips and regular ones (weighted)

Just managed to take a pic with noone noticing

Routine & years lifting?

ss + gomads

This pic was taken after 4 years of lifting (now I'm lifting 5 years)

routine

mon - chest /bi
tue - legs / abs
wed - rest
thur - back / traps
fri - shoulders / tri
weekend rest

Rest day so I went for a 2 hr cycle

You sound epic mad bro

168lb 5'9

1/2/3/???(back injury)

WHEN WILL I MAKE IT???

Is my BF% lower than 15?

2 years liftan
i dont squat or conv deadlift
maxes are:3pl bench,260kg trapbar dead,220kg snatch grip dead, 140kg dead row,215 kg hack deadlift, 160kg front squat,150kg zercher squat and many more memelifts
God bless Eric, my natty inspo
1,8 m 86-88kg

aesthetic core af
train lats ok?
looking better user, but train core pls

your body didnt seem to be informed either mr. curlbro
p. good for such a skinny fag
rest from what? youre dyel
probably, I assume thats about your age too with that haircut you dyel faggot
dayum son, mirin hard, Eric was the one that got me hooked also, I'm OP (dont tell anyone though, they'll hate one me for being fat)

6'3" 191lbs

Don't mix drinking with hanging out in the sun for too long, cause you get extra crispy mode.