Had mild gyno when I was a teenager, could feel the lumps

>had mild gyno when I was a teenager, could feel the lumps
>went away naturally eventually, can't feel the lumps anymore
>nipples still puffy though

What do, Veeky Forums? The lumps are gone but the puffyness they caused is still there.

Love yourself for who you are.

It's probably just fat now. Try losing weight.

stop eating soy and drinking from plastic bottles

Loss weight

>Loss
loose*

>loose
less*

I had goot sucess with anti prolactin and gyneix at the same time

Also went on keto diet for a month. Worked like a charm Op! If you have full blown gyno you need surgery to fix it

>goot
who?

>loose
noose*
You're gonna need to make your retardation go away

>hurr durr retard
ok retard.

I've got the same problem, doctor says hes never seen that. My nipples look completly normal when hard but they're normally puffy. I have no gland or hard stuff behind me nipples, but used to.

Good*

Diet bro and take anti prolactin. You have fat like in your nips from gyno, it will go away once you get to a bf% and probably never come back but you need to diet

>less
*lease

Okay but how low do I have to go and where do I get an anti prolactin legally in germany?
I was at 10% once and it didnt go away.

Grease?

Just cut.

Who is this fluid druid?

Marlin Pen

Marion Le Pen

Im not sure. Check google for legality. I think yiu may want a product to help you

what a great little belly

Marion President!

I had gyno from teenage years, not from aas usage. I got the bitch tit surgery. I had them really bad, like a B cup sitting on top of a six pack bad. Years of doctors telling me lifting and dieting would get rid of them as a teenager. I had a doctor tell me diet would work while I was sitting in front of him shredded with a pair of man tits.

Best $7k I ever spent. Shortly after started going to a hormone doctor on the side, I take .25 mg adex 2x/week to keep estrogen in the sweet spot. Mine naturally ran a little high. It's been two years now, no scars, no recurrence.

proot?

Marion "I like it black" Maréchal le Pen

Not her.

I had those breast lumps when I hit puberty and I thought I had breast cancer lmao

it's gone away but got very mild gyno, just something I'm going to have to live with

You go to your trusted Hausarzt and tell him to prescribe you anti prolactin. No need to start Tor or call your friendly neighbourhood drugdealer

ralox
a
l
o
x

how do i know if i have gyno?

why is this saved to your pc cuck?

Push your nipples
If it's lumpy it's fat
If not it's gyno

my nipples are whiteish on the top and if i squeeze really hard some pus like white substance comes out. could it be too much prolactin?

Thats not her but good try Schlomo

pls respond

Cease.