What does Veeky Forums think of the women who promote the "health at any size" movement?

What does Veeky Forums think of the women who promote the "health at any size" movement?
They say women should embrace their curves and we need more models and pageants with realistic body sizes.
Are they right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knacker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

bump for interest.

No. They are all deeply unhappy and it is a retarded coping mechanism. They also promote a deeply unhealthy lifestyle and use anti-vaxxer tier pseudoscience to justify their beliefs.

In 20 years they'll all be dead from heart diseases and we will be able to leave this madness behind us.

They're fucking retarded and being obese isn't normal nor realistic.
Literally no one was fat until at the very least the agricultural revolution.
Being fat in general is extrememly unhealthy for you and these bitches will be paying the price when they (don't) get older.

"realistic body size"

So the entirety of central and eastern Europe, and lots of Asia are completely not real women.

why does it look like this competition was held in a church basement on a wednesday

>curves
>realistic body size
america was a mistake

what the fuck is there to be interested about you homo

>Britain
>church

I think you mean mosque.

Fat girls don't have curves. What is this meme. They're shaped like balls, not like a violin.

Its a dumb coping mechanism. Fashion industry shoupd grow some balls and tell them they're killing themselves slowly and no amount of aeathetic sensibility will let them look good when they're fat.

It's a coping mechanism. They want the attention women at a regular BMI get, but have no self control or will power to do anything about it.

There's too many whales now, the industry would collapse.

Historically so many models have been pencil thin with all their bones showing which is gross and sort of unhealthy I get it, so I don't understand how going to the opposite extreme is seen as a fucking victory? It's AT LEAST as bad (actually worse). Why can't they just be skinny or normal sized without being point skeletons or saggy fucking whales.

PS fuck Meghan trainor

We should not promote obesity, is unhealthy, they usually stink, they are not good looking, they don't have self control or discipline.

>this is a 10 in bongland

Every woman I've met that promotes this never actually believes in the whole loving yourself and loving every body type thing. It's all just to shame women that are better then them and to drag them down. If it was truly about making everyone happy about how they look then I would be on board with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knacker

they should be shot

the more retards spread this meme, the more retards believe it, the fewer suitable women there are

>Miss Surrey
>misery

>realistic body sizes for degenerate lazy depressed women
Fixed.
>Are they right?
No.

The whole health at any size movement is degenerate, regressive and feminist. Honestly i don't even mind soviet style mandatory military training for men and PT in school, if this is what it takes for the nation to be healthy and fit, i don't care if it violates your freedomz or whatever.

Not America though, learn to geography.

Cancer in modern society.

They are our arch-nemesis. We have entire threads dedicated to bashing them on a daily basis.