Boogie2988

Thoughts on boogie2988, Veeky Forums?

Will he actually lose the weight this time, or will be fail yet again?

Personally I hope he makes it. Hell, I would be willing to crown him king of Veeky Forums if he manages to make it. It's about time someone takes the crown from Jeff Seid.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/887595360390139904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Report and sage boogieman threads

You couldn't post this in one of the 3 other boogie threads on Veeky Forums?

Die already

I believe he convinced himself that he cannot possibly lose the weight with diet and excersize even though he can.

I feel like he's got some serious emotional issues that causes him to be like that.

he's a nice guy otherwise, but has lack of self control.

>boogieshilling on Veeky Forums
why.jpg

If he survives the surgery I hope the depression gets to him

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/887595360390139904

>implying he'll even go through with the surgery

Boogie redemption arc when?

PAY

You'll get fat again you lard assed fuck.

FOR

MY

SEPARATION. NOT DIVORCE!

Report booger posters

Fuck off boogie, you fat fuck.

Stop posting threads about this useless piece of fat.

HEALTH CAREEE

Hi boogie.
You can do it, man.

I'm starting to think about maybe having a personal trainer youtuber of sorts to live with you for a year and make sure you do your workout and keep your diet. You might be totally convinced you can't lose weight through these methods, but of course you can. You just lack the motivation and self-control, and this is how a personal trainer can help you.

If you go through with the surgery, start lifting+eating right as a complement and you'll notice the change.

Good luck, bro.

>boogie wants to be a shining beacon of virtue to help others
>he does this by being so pathetically detestable that people try their hardest to not be him
truly the hero we deserve

Imagine. Boogie is a fat fuck, laying on that surgery table, which is now creaking under that weight. He feels something poking in his arm, but only slightly, . "the fat" he thinks to himself. As the anaesthesia begins to kick in, and the surgeons and doctors surrounding him voices are muffled, he takes one final look at them. Disgusted. They're disgusted by his grotesque physique, cursing themselves for even operating on such vile behemoth.
As he drifts out of consciousness, his mind roaming the void, suddenly something changes. Socrates' quote fills his head, in that state of unconsciousness, where the surgeons are barely stopping themselves from gagging, in his head boogie is a changed man. In his head,among the voices of many people, moans of his wife, grunts of his wife's "gay" friend,chanting of "cuck-cuck", he hears a single person "This can't go on, boogie".
The surgery was a success. Boogie is now discharged, he is given a diet, which he MUST follow. He takes a look at it. Heh. Still all that junk processed food, but in less quantities. The doctor have tried to sugarcoat it, to make it as similar to his previous gluttonous diet as possible. He calmly walks up to the trash bin, tears up the diet chart and trashes it. As the doctor is shocked at this action , boogie walks up to him, and says "You know what, I need a better diet. Oats, chicken, that sort of stuff. It's okay doctor, I can control myself now".
8 months later, boogie is now a famous youtube blogger, but for different reasons. "boogiefitness", is the most subscribed fitness channel. Boogie is talking about the pros and cons of veganism, and it is clear it is merely a satire at vegans. At the end of the video, he flexes a 'cep, his abs glimmering in sweat.
Somewhere in the world, his ex-wife clicks "like", now herself being a fat , abused single mother with a half black child.

>>he's a nice guy
falling for scripted, edited videos. he's a miserable cunt to himself and others. the people supporting him are just encouraging his awful mindset.

You're a psychopath if you believe he's faking being nice

Legit made me tear up