First for the god Ripto

What is the best Upper / lower split?

>

for testing purposes

>Rebeka will never stand on your back and legs

why live?

youtu.be/TekpDZ-X-dA?t=9m42s

She's a 6 at best, you have terrible taste

so this guy who works at the gym invited me to visit the crossfit place he also works at because we've been kind of friendly recently

what do? can i just go there and do my stuff regardless of what the rest are doing? i don't wanna be rude and decline, but i dont wanna do crossfit either

thought about doing some squats and cleans and leaving

Fuck you, Panzer. You're a faggot.

so did panzer smash that thot he posted in the disc??

I cannot feasibly understand why else she would send him such photos other than wanting him

WESTSIDE
E
T
S
I
D
E

>that that hoe over there

RIP in peace

Are you jealous of Joe?

>panzer
>libertarian

First of all, your total is shit. Don't ask like you're hot shit man. This is fucking Veeky Forums
They go over the rules prior to competition for a reason. Either way, it doesn't affect you so don't try and discourage people from competing in our sport. It's not like someone racking before given the command makes any difference to you.

Lads, I am getting frustrated and need a little advice, so stay with me pls.

Since a meet in eary april, I haven't gained a pound and I've actually lost two kgs (89>87, 186cm tall) since I got pretty fat for the comp, it was my first. Totalled 170 in wraps/97.5/180.

Problem is, I haven't really progressed since. it's gonna be a year since I've started lifting next week and I feel like shit because other lads make the same progress after a few months of SS.

Currently I am on TM and I suck at it, best fahves are 135/87.5/165 with dogshit form.
I plan on starting to eat on a surplus again and my question is - since my numbers are pretty low, do you think that I should do a significant deload an run some LP, or just stick with TM?
Tahnks for help.

Gain weight slowly, maybe switch to something more periodized than TM like c6w, CLutz intermediate, etc.

I physically can't get lean. I haven't been lean at all since I was birthed.

Might try a special diet but keto gives you cancer and PTMF is too hard

I just want to see my abs...

Just fall into a depression and stop eating.

>replacing diddies with atkrp

wish me luck

>I physically can't get lean
False.

>Might try a special diet but keto gives you cancer and PTMF is too hard

You don't need a special diet, you need discipline and time.

> it doesn't affect you

Every meet I've gone to, I've had to waste time watching at least one retard who couldn't follow monosyllabic instructions accompanied by hand gestures.

>our sport

lolz

Tfw should be leaner
I've been cutting for like 5 months and I'm not much leaner. Can't even see my pecs yet.
Eating 2000-2200 calories a day

Super fed up with how slow its taking

Height and bw? If you were dropping 2 lbs a week you should be down like 40 lbs by now, which is definitely a very visible change. Cut harder.

Five months is too long if you're not a turbofatty. BF%?

How much weight are you losing per week?

Down from 100kg to 88/87kg
Started on a lower deficit btw

25% when I began and about 20% now
According to that US Navy calculator shit

Does it mean I am a gde if I can't progress on simple programs this early on? I mean I am just 19 (though I've never done a real sport in my life and was pretty skinny).

You definitely could be cutting harder

No, you just don't have the same amount of muscle mass to train to recruit that someone who has done years of sports has.

You're a real edgy faggot

Rate my Texas Method modification

Monday: Exactly what Rippletit says

Wednesday:
Front Squats 3x3
Press or Bench Press: 3x5 (90% of previous Monday's 5x5)
Hyperextensions 5x10
Weighted Pull-ups 5x5
Bench Press: 5x10 (60% of 5rm)

Friday: Same as Rippletoad says

Should I just be doing the program by the book? I'm worried about upper body volume but the gains so far are good.

okay? I thought I was and now I'm 5 months down the line and fed up

Perhaps giving me advice would be a more constructive use of both out times. If you don't known the answer, that's also fine, but don't try and further waste my time with some of the bottom barrel memes that have been Norman Kahned out from this place.

So you've lost about 12kg in five months? Could've gone faster, but meh. It's not too bad. 5% bodyfat is a decent drop.

You might want to maintain for a bit, so your body gets used to the new weight and responds better to more cutting.

i did front squats too but 2x5 and it worked well

How long did you do TM? What did you get out of it?

26 lbs in 20 weeks isn't very fast at all, that's the only advice there is to say. Your body isn't "preventing" you from getting lean, you're just eating too much. Telling you that you could be cutting harder is constructive advice, especially given how slow you've taken to cut 12 kg.

Thanks, that's some advice I haven't heard before. I'm very eager to get lean though, and willing to resort to some special diet for a short while to help.

Never done it though, so I don't really known what's most appropriate to drop a fast 5% in this scenario

OK dino

How do you bois rate Feigenbaums 'bodybuilder' edition of TM?

barbellmedicine.com/12-ways-to-skin-the-texas-method/ #8

briefly, for like 2 months
not a single stall, added 25lb to my squat 5rm

i switched to c6w because i wanted to go the gym more often and I no longer had a power rack to safely attempt those squat pr, that's the only reason
i did like TM more desu

>so I don't really known what's most appropriate to drop a fast 5% in this scenario

>and willing to resort to some special diet for a short while to help

Do PSMF, it's not that bad in all honesty. You just have to be careful coming out of such a low kcal diet otherwise you'll put on a lot of fat (anecdotal experience)

>Cuts slowly at a fairly high bf%
>WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?????
>GUIZ I MUST BE PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE OF BEING LEAN XDDDDD

I am It might sound dumb, but if that's the case, how come some people successfully transition from SS to TM and make gains? Surely playing soccer prior to starting the program can't amke that much of a difference, can it?
And is say c6w more suitable for hypertrophy purposes?

Alright, I very much trust your advice, I've noticed you've leaned out a lot recently too.
Did you run PSMF?

OK Dino

Exactly my fucking point....youre watching it. You dont have to. If it bothers you, go help someone in the warmup room.
Fuck man if it really eeks you up, get good enough to compete in bigger meets. I never see that shit at "pro" meets.

is this bench strict enough to pass in the IPF?

You could do the crash diets, if you want to. It's not really sustainable, though. Do it short-term if you're not juicing, and beware the rebound.

Check out the Rapid Fat Loss Handbook. It's in the PLG Dropbox.

>How can people make gains on TM after SS
Different genetics, different amounts of muscle, different starting bw will all impact someone's ability to progress on novice and early intermediate programming heavily. People that do sports tend to have a lot more muscle and body awareness, so they do better with lifting. Obviously different sports will have different impacts and different amounts of carry over, but they will help someone more than a lifetime of being sedentary.

>C6w
It's good for both strength and hypertrophy, at least for lower body. Do something else for upper body, like the bench programs from 28 free, the upper portion of CLutz intermediate, whatever.

sounds like you have bad taste if you cant recognize the value of a cute eastern european girl

Lol no chance, you have if anything an exaggerated bounce

Can't see your feet, heels must stay on ground.
Ass must stay on bench.
I think they pause for a little longer

>tfw benching more as an oly lifter than I ever did as a PLer

I like this meme

who would have thought frequency and accessory exercises would help bench?

blueshoes benches 200lbs now???? wtf

Ok, thanks. So c6w with, say, nucklos 3xint bench would be ok?

Thanks for helping me anyway

>who would have thought frequency and accessory exercises would help bench?
Literally everyone ever

Go for it breh. No problem.

that was a meme(internet joke) my friend

>he didn't

I didn't run it as strictly as the book lays out, but essentially yes.

Can you summarise the entire book in 1 paragraph?

Im dislekxic

is hepburns first session supposed to be piss easy

Yes

>jerk drives with 130kg
>goes high enough that I should be able to jerk it(around my nose level
>cant jerk more than 106

explain this

Can anyone recommend some wrist wraps? Also how long do they last with aorund 2-3 for binch?

Can you help me get good at power cleans? I have really short arms and can't conventional deadlift properly. I have to pull sumo and I struggle with 180kg despite my bench being 110kg close grip.

I do power cleans for fun but I cant seem to do them right and I can't do 2pl8. I'm close but if the bar doesn't raise to my chest there's just no way I can rack it.

I don't get how people pull themselves under the bar. And I don't get how you lean back when pulling, that just gives me back pain :c

Eat 1.8-2.2g of protein per kg of bodyweight via the leanest protein source available. Eat several servings of green fibrous vegetables daily. Supplement with fish oil, multivitamins and enough sodium and potassium to make sure your electrolytes aren't fucked. Drink lots of water.

>bonus paragraph
Once you're at your desired weight, add in like 500kcal of fats and carbs to your daily macros and increase this by some amount weekly until you're eating at maintenance, don't just jump up back to maintenance or surplus kcal.

2-3 times of weekly binch*

You're a pussy

Titan signature gold. Lasts a life time and they're a fair price.

Get the super long ones too

Thank you, u are a veri good pearson and I apreshiate u

is there a limit in ipf for length of ww?

yes. The wraps should say IPF approved on the website though.

I'd really need to see a video to offer situation specific tips

my general tips would be

A) make sure you hit all your positions

your shoulders should start over the bar at first with your shins forward, hips lowish and back at a positive angle(not parallel with the floor) with the weight slightly forward in your foot more like the middle foot, with the bar placed over where your toes begin on your foot

as you initiate the first pull you are going to want to bring the bar closer to you and straighten your calfs so they are vertical with the floor and you load your quads

after it reaches the knee you are going to want to bring the bar closer to your hips by bringing your torso very upright with the load all on your legs

this final position you are in is called the power position and it is where you will generate the most power from

from there you want to extend your legs quickly with as much force as possible driving through your heels, if you are driving all the way your ankles knees and hips should all reach maximum extension

following those tips will give you the most power off the floor and give you maximum height so you dont have to drop under as much

now as far as dropping under that's really just something you have to practice to get used to, try to drop under with light weights and practice with that and you will eventually get the feel for heavier weights

as you get better and better you will become more efficient in the sense of how high you need to pull it to successfully get under it, a really efficient clean doesn't need to have much of a high pull at all cause the athlete is so fast they can just drop under it quickly and meet the bar

Thank you

Finished my first c6w/3xint bench cycle. I want to thank everyone who shilled this combo, especially fat retard who helped me out the most.
147,5x1 -> 155x3 squat
105x1 -> 115x2 bench (first rep paused second without)
180x1 -> 180x2 deadlift
73 -> 73.5 bw
When it comes to my bench it's more progress than I've made in past half a year that includes things like sheiko, texas method and c6w for bench. Squats went up really well but nothing unexpected and my deadlifts went kinda bad but still ok considering I fucked up first 2 weeks for my deadlifts. Well thanks again lads now I'm gonna deload and continue with new est maxes 165kg squat 120kg bench and 185kg dl, let's see how many times I can run this shit.

Nigga, this is bretty good progress. Good for you Bw?

Panzer I'm a virgin and really want to pound fresh teen balloon knot

Please can you give me some advice on how to convince a girl to let me?

>powerlifting
>doesn't quickly generate power

when do they rename it to torquelifting to be more accurate

Good job man, glad to see that kind of progress

That's illegal :l

Thanks lads. I'm also looking for something different for deadlifts than c6w. I don't think I respond well to different variations and just plain old deadlift twice a week works best. But I guess my deadlift progress always was kinda slow.

I think MA got some decent results from the 2x diddly programs from 28 free, but he did SGDL instead of sumo for his alternate stance iirc.

Im running 28free int. 2x for DL. It's has a great rep scheme to autoregulate loads nad has a ince progression.

Day 1 is primary stance, day 2 is popposite stance OR a variation like speed pull, pause DL, romanian, stiff legged etc etc. Has more volume can c6w and imo better for learning technique since there are so many sets to practice your primary DL.

its only illegal if someone finds out

:thinking_black_man:

Put the creepy edge away, virgin

Looks ok, might try that. I wonder how long the workouts might take with all those sets of squats and deadlifts.

I run sheiko for squats, 28 for deadlift. It's gonna take a while.
1st week of 28 is easy-ish to moderate, so it should be no more than 3 mins of rest for 8x3.

I rarely take more than 2-3mins rests anyway, but thanks.

Do you guys rate leg press as an accessory

They are the most useless thing you can do at the gym

Fair enough, that's what I've always thought but I just saw candytoe doing them in a vid and wondered.

I like doing single leg leg press as a tier 3 movement
It's not like a bit more quad volume is going to hurt me (when I'm not actively peaking for a meet that is)

Leg press is excellent for extra hypertrophy volume, especially for your quads if you are either injured or if more squatting would beat you up too badly to hit your main work sets.

2 against 1 now, wew

Disagree, leg press is a great accessory for squats. It gives you a good quad stimulus without taxing your low back. It gets a bad rap because of gym Bros that don't squat and quarter rep a grand on leg press and brag to their bros.

it actually ruins your lower back

If you pay no mind to how you do it, Yeah but if you sit in it properly it won't hurt your low back in the slightest. I agree that some leg presses have a weirdly curved seat which is designed retarded but if it's designed well your low back should be fine

Been lifting for three years lads and I still can't deadlift without snapping my shit up.

How do I deadlift? I can clean and jerk without issues. I'm never bothered by max effort squats either.

>I can clean and jerk without issues
No you can't

What program you running lad? Also bw?

When you lads go on a break or only have short amount off weeks to train before a break, how do you train, run as much of a program as you can, tm, ss or Bulgarian maxes