QTDDTOTT

New one since there is none in the catalog.
My chest looks small compared to my back, legs, traps and shoulders. Is it ok to do one more set of bench than I do rows and squats?
Also, what's the best pre workout priced per serving? I thought Myprotein's Impact Pump Blend was good at £13 for 50 servings but it all clumped up and was unusable, so I had to throw it out.
Thinking of another tub of The Curse or C4. Not interested in something with a load of caffeine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_sMOaklI-E
katawa-shoujo.com/
flamanfitness.com/strength/cages-racks/xplode-230-power-rack-with-upgrade.html
1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/body-fat-formula.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a good way to get into PPLPPLx?

How do I get my arms to do pic related? My shoulders are too tight to get my elbows up and my front squat is light as fuck because the bar always wants to roll forward.

What's a good chinup rep scheme?
What's a good dip rep scheme?
Are dips enough for v-taper lats?

How much weight should I expect to gain a week on a clean bulk?

I hope to be around 12% at 170, will I be able to bulk to over 200 while staying under 18%?

>dips
>lats
lol

IMO chinups are inferior as pullups even out forearms/ceps/lats unlike chin ups which neglect forearms/lats.

I got this mild pain in my left shoulder which only occurs at a specific rotator cuff angle.
Lower back started to hurt as well.
And for some reason tailbone too, actually i think i sat too much on the tailbone and now it BLEEDS a little to the left of it.

What's happening to me, am i going to die?

i'm not an old man btw, i'm 20.

go to the doctor you sad, crippled fuck

the bleeding isn't that bad, there's barely any blood but i know it's there so i wipe it multiple times a day.

I messed up I meant to write chinups

I take nitraflex at half the serving since one serving is 325 mg's of caffeine. The whole thing at half a serving gives me 60 uses instead of 30 for 26 bucks. Do any of you people take L glutamine as a supplement? I usually just use Whey, BCAA, and Creatine but im considering putting glutamine in the works. Read some nice things about also heard it was useless to take.

On recommendation of the user in a prior thread, I bought a 2kg bag of Protein Powder off of MyProtein, the Chocolate Smooth variant. How does it taste?

Will I make better gains if I flush while still sitting on the toilet?

I personally do dips in the 8-12 rep range, because I use it as a bench accessory and avoid using heavier loads (it stresses my shoulders quite a bit when I go really heavy)
For Chins I like moderate reps like 4-6, because I generally fatigue very quickly doing higher reps and heavy pulls are goat for back and bis.

Only started doing power cleans.
Any tips?
youtube.com/watch?v=t_sMOaklI-E

I'm struggling with OHP at just 60lbs.

On my last set I tried to just push them out really fast and it actually worked. The set before I was going a lot slower, waiting about 1 second between reps, and it was way harder.

What's going on with that? Is it ok to do OHP reps really fast?

yo guys it's a serious problem and i don't wanna go to the doctor.

Yeah I do 3x10 and I feel like it's too much on chinups ,how many sets do you do?

typically 3-4 sets

Which muscles are used to rotate the torso, like in a punching motion?

What exercises train them?

Is Kratom good for workout supplement. .

Would the insulin response from whey+milk be enough for creatine absorption(and other supps that are advised to take with food)?

What do you mean really fast? You should do them all at the same pace unless it's the last set. If you're struggling start your reps normal and start push pressing when you start to struggle.

If I wanted to post my progress, would it be better to make my own thread or post it in another thread(like CBT)?

I've been working with a laptop more in the last two or three months than any other time in my life and my wrists are starting to get sharp pains... what do Veeky Forums? How do I strengthen wrists anyway?

give other guys handjobs and also steal their protein

I've been cutting at a 1,000 cal deficit for a month now and I can barely see my abs (can see the outline of them in the right light, but not the individual abs). Are they just too small and I need to work them more? Should I go back to bulking and lifting heavy? What are some good exercises to work the core? I've been doing SL, so I haven't been directly working them

Planks, side-planks, hanging leg raises, L-Sit

Get a better wrist position

In the CBT, unless you have some muscle imbalance or deformity problem that warrants an entire thread.

I'm a gym rookie and currently doing PHUL (sun/mon, wed/thurs). I'm trying to cut to get rid of my beer gut - What should I be doing on my rest days?

cardio? lol you didn't come up with that?

Long walks and keep busy so you don't fill your time with eating/drinking

What's a good method / site to calculate optimal macronutrient ratios? They must be important but I don't have a good sense of what to shoot for.

abs and obliques.

Wider grip

Dude that looks like a sldl into upright row. Completely forget your technique, read Starting Strength power clean chapter, watch Rip's vids and learn to do it again.

guys i really need something to go on here.

Fix form and see a doctor, don't expect to hear a proper diagnosis from some random gymbros on the internet

To Raise a Child with Broad Face and Naturally Straight Teeth, Increase Masticatory Efforts.

All babies begin with broad short faces with cute little noses. What happens thereafter seems more so a consequence of the individual’s lifestyle not genetics. Remember that early settler commented how physically perfect the indigenous tribes were, in Modern Times we have lost the way to great extent.

Crooked Teeth is merely a symptom of a face that didn’t growing properly. The key factor: Our jaws are not getting a proper work out now with our processed, soft diets.

Individuals with horizontal jaws seem to display higher status, beauty, and confidence. Not to mention, it is also the design that is most healthy and optimal for perfect occlusion.

Mike Mew is able to tell the muscle tone of individual by looking at how much horizontal section of the lower jaw they exhibit.

Along with the fact that muscle thickness is linked to horizontal jaws, there is strong hard evidence that suggest that great jaws are due to great jaw usage. When looking at an adult face, we are possibly looking at the history of their muscle usage and posture.

To raise beautiful children with naturally straight teeth, get creative at increasing their masticatory efforts daily & promote good posture.

1. Increase appetite

2. Introduce tougher foods from young

3. Omit effortless calories

4. Promote gum chewing

6. Tell them to stand up tall, sit up straight, keep mouth closed

It is possible but not always easy because there is no getting away from modern culture.

I just want to do some form of cardio 3-4 times a week for general health. need it to be efficient but also not so tiring that it gets in the way of strength training

was thinking pic related might work, any other better suggestions?

you look like Clark Kent

Any reason I couldn't get an amazing body with just:

weighted pull ups, weighted dips, muscle ups.

For legs I was thinking cycling on a single speed bike, doing hill climbs and shit, maybe some rucking, maybe wear the rucksack while cycling as to increase weight, I wanna explore where I live a lot more too at the same time, out in the fresh air and sunshine

I know squats blow your legs the fuck up but I can't see why this wouldn't have as good an effect for athletic and functional legs

Can somebody tell me if my diet looks okay? I plan on eating the same thing each day. I'm bulking and 5'8 143 pounds

You would look better than 99% of people by doing this.

Only thing I would recommend is get a mini band and do 4x25 band pull aparts everytime you work out so you don't mess your shoulders up

Anthony your gay as fuck

Thanks man I appreciate it, seems like a unique way to train.

I bought a squat rack and oly weights and barbell recently but I'm falling out with my parents and stuff, it's looking like I'm gonna have to move out and I can't see a landlord letting me move all the equipment into a flat. I'm gonna sell it and just join a gym or do my weighted body weight and biking shit

My posture is really bad, and it's getting worse and even harder to fix. I try sitting with proper posture but it just hurts after 20 min or so, I don't know what to do to fix it. Any tips?

Bonus question; I've got freakishly long legs due to being freakishly tall, when I'm out running should I be abusing that? I feel likr my stride could be a lot longer, much longer than my natural one.

Start working out.

You're probably bouncing and using momentum.
Stop that. You'll hurt yourself.

Been lifting for about a month and I get this strange discomfort that turns into pain in the upper thigh region when I squat. I feel it during my ascension. Earlier today, I had to stop after doing just 3 sets of 5 reps, with the first set being just the bar, and the last set 40 pounds on each side. This was even less than what I was able to do on Monday, when I managed to get 4 sets of 5 reps up to a plate before stopping due to discomfort. Anybody else ever deal with this? It's really pissing me off to no end, as it messes up my progress and I now bench more than I squat.

My gym opens only 5 days a week, how do i make a PPL routine on it? Is it PPLPPxxL good enough?

what game is this

Are low carb diets a meme?

Is foot flare during a squat dangerous? I've read 15-30 degrees can be an acceptable amount but I know for a fact I go past that. However, I've had compliments on my squat form and how low I go so I'm not sure what to do. Every video I see on squat form their feet are much closer in than mine which leads me to believe I am doing something wrong.

Nah bro it's good.

I'm seeing recommendations to eat 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight for ideal muscular development.

For a 220lb person that works out to ~.5 lbs per day. Is it that easy? Buy two 3-lb packs of chicken breast per week and make sure to eat like one breast over the course of a day?

And would this still support muscle growth if you were otherwise on a caloric deficit?

Can you eat like scrambled eggs and salsa for breakfast, then half a chicken breast and stir-fried peppers and onions for lunch and dinner, totaling like 1500 calories, and lose fat while building muscle?

Great tool to use for not cheating. Most cheat meals are high carb.

It's 1g of protein per pound of LEAN bodyweight. Big difference.

Lean bodyweight not full bodyweight.

That's even more absurd to me.
So I can probably get away with like .30-.35g per day?
I think I incidentally manage to eat that much without trying.

I'm guessing workout shakes are probably just waste for someone like me that probably has a lean mass of 160lbs?

>So I can probably get away with like .30-.35g per day?
What are you talking about? 160lbs of lean bodyweight means you shoot for 160g of protein a day.

I meant .3-.35lb.

If you think you get that in a day already then good for you. But I would warn there are plenty of people who also think they are eating a certain amount of calories without counting and are nowhere near that amount. Counting can't hurt. And yes, if you are already hitting your target protein and caloric intake you probably don't need to use a protein shake.

keep your body in control
if you aren't already squeeze your glutes and keep your body tight

What exercises can I do to achieve a thicker neck?

I count calories and reliably hit 1800 calories per day. Not much weight loss, even though I jog a mile in the morning and lift in the evenings. Rather, it just makes me tired. It's why I started in the first place. I had insomnia and read exercise would fix it, and it did. And the more I exercise or the more calories I cut, the more tired I get and the easier I sleep.

Through all of this, I barely lose weight. I tried eating 1400 calories for a week while still doing my mile jog and lifts and instead of accelerating my weight loss, it made me sleep for 12 hours per day. Frustrating. But ~1lb every week or two is better than nothing.

I'm seeing from multiple sources that meal prepping is probably the best way to ensure proper nutritional goals. That being said, what are some essentials if I'm just beginning to do that? It's a dumb question I know but assuming I don't have any kitchenware, what is my shopping list looking like?

I fucked up.

I'm at work for another 7 hours and haven't had any food. I also didn't bring any food.

All I have that isn't mcdonalds/fast food is a sushi place and a supermarket.

I have at my disposal one cup, a spoon, a kettle and a sink.

How do I hit 1200 calories?

Hard mode: no canned fish

Bamp

How many calories can you cut before you crash your metabolism?

A visual novel about crippled girls that makes some men cry. It's pretty good.

katawa-shoujo.com/

Would give serious thought before going lower than 1500cal a day.

I was going to do 1200 plus working out. How bad would that be?

Unless you're really short or fat you'll stall hard with your lifts, get fatigued and your metabolism will probably not co-operate after a couple weeks.

Does it matter if I run 3 miles, rest, then 1 vs. 4 at once? The past few days I've been really burned out and it's affecting my running and I don't know if it's better to stop and then do the last mile or just let it go.

Hey guys. When I do bicycles while I'm on my back. I always feel a pop in my lower back. This doesn't happen if I do them while hanging. It also happens when extend my legs out fully. Any idea why?

I'm pretty fat at 240. Should I start at that and slowly ramp up my calories as I loose more weight?

I have a free "fitness center" at my condo that doesn't have a squat rack, but does have hack press, leg extension, and seated leg press. I know leg extensions tend to be crap, but is there any real difference in hack press vs leg press in terms of actual strength gains?

I live in leafland, how is this for a power cage? it's $700 bucks.

flamanfitness.com/strength/cages-racks/xplode-230-power-rack-with-upgrade.html

I woke up at ~5:30am and stretched and suddenly I had the worst pain in the back of my right shin, I could barely move my leg. I managed to touch the painful spot and it was much harder than the other one. The pain went away in about a minute. What the fuck was that, should I be afraid?

pulled something maybe?

HANAKO A BEST

FIGHT ME FAGGOTS

>mfw eating 1g per pound of full bodyweight for several months now
Wew lads, maybe with this info I'll be able to save some money when buying protein.

Can anyone tell me what am I actually doing with this sort of diet according to this calculator?

1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

Basically it says to eat more on lifting days, and lesser on resting days, with the whole thing being targeted at recomp or 'lean gaining'.

So is this an actual thing and how does it defer from traditional bulk or cut? Should I even follow this?

shoulder and back

ive been standing with my knees locked for 22 years
I cant stand normally for more than a few seconds
wat do?

I've switched to low-bar squats and they feel a low better, but my wrists get destroyed from having that much weight on them (I know the weight isn't supposed to be resting on your wrists but that's how it always seems to end up). If I try to keep my wrists from bending back when getting under the bar, I'm not able to get it as low on my back, and the whole lift feels off.
What can I do? It hasn't led to any injuries but it usually makes holding the bar for bench/OHP painful (even with the proper hands-inward grip) and is probably leading to poorer performance there.

How do you know your learn body weight?

1) Is upper back rounding in DLs okay?

2) I keep going below parallel with low bar squats, how fix?

3) and scientific papers on sleep and strength training?

4) how transferable bis incline bench to OHP?

5) how to stop.from leaning too much forward in front squats?

6) how much protein per lean body mass? I remember there being a formula?

7) Squat everyday?

8) any over the counter drugs I can buy to reverse gyno?

9) is there a magazine that regularly publishes scientific studies about weightlifting?

10) when I do barbell rows, I basically do a good morning starting position, double underhand grip right on the outside of my knees, and pull the bar on my knees to my guts. Bar travels from knee to guts about 16". Good or bad? Is it even right? Does it work lats at all? Or should I do dumbbell rows for maximum lat growth?
Thanks to any who have the patience to answer

bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/body-fat-formula.php

not 100% accurate, but it'll give you an idea.

Measure your bodyfat percentage (some scales can do it, or take an educated guess) and subtract it from your total body weight.

>Veeky Forums unrelated questions
What are rave chicks like.
Are they any fun.
What's your experience with them.

>Veeky Forums questions
How can u make sure I have good form with out a spotter.
Also my mirrors at a weird angle.

try it and let us know

chocolate brownie is good, I just bought some strawberry cream

Are the health risks from rapid weight loss lessened if you only do it for a month or two before going back to a slower weight loss?

If you want to go 1200, at least spend a week or two working down to it. If you just start there your metabolism might decide to try hang onto your fat.

Already, been slowly lowering my intake. Tomorrow will be my first day at 1200.

>How can u make sure I have good form with out a spotter.
home gym? cos if not just ask gym staff

start with low intensity and work up to moderate after a week or two, depending on how well your body has adapted to physical demands in the past.