CBT - Current Back Thread

Let's see those meat shields, lads. Also how are you planning on spending the weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reVtcYmkmH4&t=255s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need more lats

>how to tell someone doesn't lift
They don't understand how certain muscles look in certain poses.

Nice butt.
Wtf it's going on with your hair though?

5'10 190lbs.
260kg deadlift 1RM
5 bar muscle ups.

I do lift, and you need more lats.

Prove it. Lets see your back in that same pose.
And you can't judge a persons lats in that pose

>giving a critique means you must have a perfect body

Not what I said.
I said post your body in that pose so you can realise you are wrong and that your lats can't be judged from it. And I'm not OP btw, look at the time difference.

Ready to fly away nigga

Curly hair is literally suffering.

Can i be Trap brah bras brotegé?

i have posted in both cbt threads

please validate me

you need to do some arm exercises m8

Hair goals lol. natty? Age? Mirin fullness at that bodyfat

Natty.

Do weights once a week.

I don't care about my hair i shave it off once a month

I'm not that high bodyfat i think

i hit biceps and triceps both twice a week i usually do tricep pulldowns with skullcrushers supersetted with closegrip bench
and biceps i usually do prearcher curls with dumbell and barbell curls my arms just dont grow i think it might be because my arms are so fucking long like when i stand with my arms down to my side instead of out like in the pic my arms are almost at my knees lol

Either you're bullshitting or you're genetically gifted. Either way good for you on that high amount of lean muscle for training once a week, maybe get some lightweight hamstring curls in
(me)
Gibs advice pls

I workout like a madman but i just don't lift weights. Now that i'm on leave i swim about 3-5 km , run 10 km and do about 500 pushups, 100 pullups and i don't know how much ab work daily. When i work i do a morning 40 min workout and then do muay thai in the evening along with 5 km running before that.

I lift more during winters and usually reach 90 kg but that's because i always get fatter in the winter and it's too cold to swim.

Ι also do intermittent fasting and eat 2 big meals which is meat+steamed veggies and in the evening 1 egg with salad and cottage cheese + protein shake. I also eat 2 bananas and 2 apples. I could cut more but i eat sweets too.

Damn

You do weights once a week? Do you mainly do bodyweight stuff like pull ups, dips, push ups and all that? I'd love to look like you desu (even though I enjoy food too much). Mirin.

Also what branch? I'm a corpsman myself

I'm not american

I work in my country's coast guard as an officer

It's mostly paperwork but i wanna try to enroll in a navy seal like unit of my country, gonna try at september even though im old

And yes i do mostly bodyweight. One of the best additions in my workout are those little dip bars you put on the floor and do l-seat dips and an ab wheel

Also definetely do swimming, i'm not good at it and i'll probably never be because i didn't start young plus i have heavy ass legs but the beauty of it is the leaner and heavier you are the better workout you get

I'm so slow though

A L
L A

Hey man that's pretty fucking awesome. I was thinking about maybe dropping weights and focusing soly on pull ups, dips, push ups, etc and upping my cardio a lot more. And maybe cleaning up my diet, which is the hardest part for me.

I had a contract to go to BUD/S (navy seal school) that got pulled due to too many contracts pushing me out. But if you can, try learning the Combat Side Stroke. Once you get that down, swimming is twice as easy.

Also sorry for prying but do you do the bodyweight work every day or do you have a sort of split you do?

Funny thing is that in my country they don't let you do the CSS during training because they go like 'oh look its a SEAL wannabe ' and then they fuck you and all the school along with you. Only sidestroke is allowed and i can easily do 2km of it with no fins. I just hate the fact that they are gonna drown the shit out of me.

Weights are needed but they shouldn't be the only excersise you do. People here have this wrong conception that they can lift 3 times a week and look like athletes, this isn't the case. If you want to look good as a natty you have to train every single day and maintain an active lifestyle(bike to work, don't drink too much alcohol, don't eat white sugar etc.) Just look at a couple generations ago, they would work construction all day, go to the gym and then go out for drinks, sleep 3 hours and do it all over again. I'm not saying that's necesserely healthy but you get the idea. We are way too pussified nowadays.

Also cardio is the most important thing. I used to go on 20-25 km runs once a week during the winter but it's too hot now. I have a resting heart rate of 47. My lungs give out far quicker than my heart does.

The standard bodyweight routine i do every day is this:

4 sets of 20 air squats + 50 pushups
then
set1:
30 crunches + 30 leg extensions + 30 raised leg crunches+30 bicycle kicks + 30 back extensions + 30 diamond pushups
set 2:
30 bicycle kicks+ 30 twisties to knee(how the fuck do you call them it's the one where you sit crosslegged and then twist and reach the knee with your elbow) + 2 minutes of russian twists with raised legs + 40 oblique twits each side + 30 back extensions + 30 diamond pushups

set 3:
100 4 count flutter kicks + 20 leg raises + 20 good morning ladies(the one where you are in the flutter kick position and spread your legs, looks kinda gay) + 30 back extensions + 30 diamond pushups

Then i do 3x10 ab wheel extensions from standing position, 3x10 normal grip pullups, 3 x10 reverse grip and 3x10 closed grip.

If i have time i do a 5 minute standard plank + 2 x 1 min side planks. I do the above after my evening workout and then strech rigorously.

Morning workout is :

10 mins of 5-8 burpees + jumping jacks
50 situps + 50 twisting situps + 100 4 count flutter kicks + 3 x 20 hip thrusts and 3x30 wide grip pushups
3x10 normal grip pullups + 3 x 10 reverse grip pullups

Guys please help me fix my back. Start as skinny 65kg on 190cm. Gain 5kg. But i store alot of fats unevenly on my hips. How can i fix this? Im lifting for 1.5 month

Damn that's nuts man. More power to you. Appreciate the huge write up. You're gonna make it

Bear in mind my lifts are horrible though. 5 rep maxes is 2 plate bench, 3 and a half plate dead and 3 plate squat.

I'm definetely roiding after 40 btw. In fact i'll roid even earlier if i make it to the unit i want.

sloped shoulders & naturally narrow. i'm adding more volume to my lat pulldowns & really trying to squeeze the fuckers with every rep.

I'm this guy

If you wanna widen your back you gotta do wide grip pullups + lateral raises with tricep kickbacks to get good posterior delt development and weighted back extensions to get that christmas tree spinal erector look.

Lat pulldowns are for roiders and old people, stop doing them.

come back after lifting for three years if you're still unhappy then. it takes time and dedication dickhead.

holy shit those love handles, do some cardio dude

Thanks, I've always focused on strength + speed so I only have basic knowledge re: bb. I'll give them a try.

Your Lats look like Two men flexing their bi's.

But im traing to gain mass. Im very skinny overall 70kg on190cm. Should i cut now? Or keep massing. Remember that i lift for 1 and half month.

this is the single strangest shoulder to waist width ratio I have ever laid my eyes on

Get a drop fade haircut bro

almost looks comical, but good job.

His MUSCLES have M U S C L E S

why? i have pin straight hair and it's fuckin sad, i'd kill for some waviness and a little fuckin TEXTURE

>went to take a picture for this thread
>Holy fuck my love handles are bad.
Time to cut.

Just take the constructive criticism nigga, you'll get better

good

damn i'm awful at taking pictures, let alone a fucking back photo idk how you guys do this shit

i have another photo where one half my body is flexing and the other (the side where my phone is in my hand) is relaxed and it's weird as fuck kek

also i never realized i had such a fat ass

Brehs...

Not him, but if you have really curly hair, your options are bald, and Jewfro.

you have a fat ass

thicccccccccc

Most recent I have, after a hike last weekend

I can't really do shit with my hair, m8. If I let it grow out it pretty much becomes a jewfro so it's either that or some buzz cut/short.

I have ugly tan spots on my back so I hide it, what a fucking waste of summer...

>inb4 manlet
I still have a long way to go lads

Im pretty autistic so im not sure why it uploaded like that

It's nice, wouldn't call it fat at all.

nice ass bro. from

good/black/10

nice deltoid definition, but your traps look a little lacking in size, try adding some isolation in alongside heavy diddlys

same here brother. Got pretty wide lats like you but small(but long) ass arms. Hit arms 2x a week, as well forearms, but they take fucking forever to get any noticeable gains.

fix your posture man, you look really hunched

Stop trying to squeeze shit and cheat the fuck out of it instead. You have to realize that your back is one of the strongest muscle groups in your entire body. You have to treat it as such. I won't go super into detail, but if you want a massive back, you NEED to cheat your rows and shrugs. Lat pulldowns are okay, not the greatest - whatever. Cheat that shit brother and you will notice SIGNIFICANT gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=reVtcYmkmH4&t=255s

Cutting and hitting lats heavy

Started going to the gym last November and have been progressively improving my diet and educating myself on nutrition and different exercises. Any constructive criticism will be appreciated :^)

If you're cutting you should be hitting everything heavy. But I think you need to keep eating at a surplus for a while. That doesn't mean go crazy and eat 4000 calories of shit

Trying to bulk

Be honest lads, how bad is it?

>Tfw scoliosis

no homo

You wouldn't happen to have a long wig by any chance? If yes, could you put it on and take that pic again?

This pls n-no homo of course.

Do more squats, they'll develop your posterior chain nicely

your hairline is fucked

C'mon be a good lad, give us a cheek.

Nice taper

Gotta get more scars for Geralt mode

I have been neglecting diddlys as of late good call

How long does it take you to swim 3kms?

With a pump

Haven't done it continously, it's the total distance

With rest periods it takes bout an hour

Yes im slow

Not yet
nice hair though

Skinnyfat dyel

Should I tap him?

im skinnyfat dyel cutting right now
lifting for 9months so theres not much,

How does one progress on classic bent over rows? I can row 2 plates with bit of body english which some people say isnt bad thing when it comes to rows (still controlling the weight and no back rounding shit)
Also what about frequency? I train almost every single day, and while people say lats can be hit everyday im kinda concerned about lower back, but its very submaximal weight

I literally only care about thicc and huge back. My deadlift is slightly above 4 plates right now, but i need some more upper back strength for safer and stronger pulls due to upper back rounding.

Also i often feel my right side of body doig more work than left (mild scoliosis)
thoughts?

The further distance your shoulder to waist ratio the better

Yes.

>tfw no back
Should I add isolations? More volume?

how does one not even have any back?

do you not deadlift?

no squats? or front squats?

you should be doing rear delt work and pulling stuff anyway if you're benching or else you probably look like a neanderthal

but

just

ROW

pick up something and pull it to you

If you're lifting hard enough you should lift at most once every other day. Your body should need time to recover inbetween workouts.

1 year lifting from 117. 145 @ 5'8 now.

>If you're lifting hard enough you should lift at most once every other day. Your body should need time to recover inbetween workouts.
Just find a good split. I've been riding a PPL successfully for 9 months, before that was 5x5 powerlifting, but I moved off that after a while.

Skeles are so fucking lucky. 1yr and already an aesthetic back.