Post manlet feels

post manlet feels

>i was i was a little bit taller
>i wish i was a baller
>i wish i had a girl who looked good, i would call her

Heights don't mean nothin. We're all gonna make it

>means nothing
>except how far you go in your career and how much suffering you have to go through to find a girl to love you
On the upside short people live longer. On the downside, our lives are more miserable.

It's been proven again and again that taller than average men are considerably more likely to become gay later in life.

5'11.5"

Wherever I go, no matter how long I grow my beard, I am always treated like a child. 5'6".

Kill me now.

Most anticipated talked about boxing match in decades is manlet vs manlet

> 5'7
> Look really young
> Have above average looks
> Got out of the military, going back to Uni, got braces
> Be Veeky Forums
> Milfs think I'm jailbait
> Life is good, for now

>always lie about being 6ft 1,
in reality 6ft and a half in the evening

>get measured, actually 6ft 1 , feels so fucking good. like a weight has lifted from my shoulders

> after a few days realize i am still a fucking loser virgin. going to college next year and ill give it my best but if im still an outcast ill probaly end up killing myself.

but in regards to the postives, i've had a date with a tall amazon qt 3.14 divsion 1 track runner. shes moving so a relationship won't work, but i got to feel up those sweet sexy runner legs and glutes. i also kissed her and it has magical. I really miss her. But i am making progress in and out of the gym. i also benched 2plates for 8 reps, and deadlifted 4 for 6

thanks for reading my blog guys

At least you can grow a beard

>5'5
>chink
>19
>look like I just entered high school

Does it get better lads?

we all make it. after i hit i pr i get massive bowl of spare rips from this awesome chink place. the owner is a manlet chink but has good facial aestics and broad shoulders under the apron, but is still lean. He has a hot wife, and an extremly cute 13 year old. just keep lifting an don't become the permabulking manlet pusedo powerlifter meme i see in my gym all the time.

Same here, cost me my last job. I'm 34, but my boss kept saying I looked like I was 13 and would never get a promotion. I called the HR number, and they told me there's no age discrimination for the young, so it doesn't matter, then I got fired.

How tall was she? I'm 6'1 and my gf is 6'0, feels weird man

>18
>5'8
>going to college soon
>trying to get a PLC aviation contract for Marine Corps, chances are good
>hope I get one and get in a war and maybe die without living alone all my life

>5'7"
>hit puberty at rly late at 16
>looked like a 6th grader in high school
>below average looks
>People never respected me throughout school and only became friends with me out of pitty
>in uni now but kids from highschool are taller than me and have as much facial hair as me
>Still can't grow a full beard
>Literally everyone at my gym is taller than me
>I'm supposed to be a """"man""""
I bet god loves gets a good laugh at people like me

about 5ft 9, tall for a woman. she was a 400 meter runner. i really have a thing for tall girls, you like having a 6ft girl?

5'3"
that's about it really

/thread

You "shorties" got nothing to fear but your face and attitude. I'm 5'2", spic, have a mediocre face, but still I've dated women a foot taller than me. I've made headway into NASA, get paid to go to college, and I've lost all my big fat and now I'm just slimming out and trying to exist as a slimmer person.

In fact, here's my fucking body. I've dated tall white women (first kiss) and I'm on the hunt for another once I am at my University.
Some fit fags know me from my shitty moustache and poor fashion, but they helped me out a bit. I just need to keep improving!
I'm happy, but bored.

Quit posting pictures of people you don't know to try and get them bullied

Good. Maybe, if they bully me, they'll finally feel better about themselves. I'm tired of these low-willed people who blame everything on their height. Every fucking thread, man, I swear.

>the 5'6
>Girl I'm gonna have sex with is 5'11
Idk how to sex. I'm scared

Don't worry, mate. 5'2" here and I'll tell you this: If you've gotten up to this point, she truly wants you. Fondle her, caress her, kiss her, and play with her until you're both ready for the fun stick. Determining on y'all's level of intimacy and preference, the position will come. If you like dominating, do it. If you like submitting, use her height as a leverage. If you just WANT her, then do it like rabbits and cuddle and shit.

Be corny
Be you, or the mask you wear, because she WANTS that. She wants YOU

r u me

>everyone thinks you're 6'3"due to your large imposing frame
>you know you're at most 6'1.5"