Have any if you guys got acne for working out? How do you deal with it

Have any if you guys got acne for working out? How do you deal with it

It's makeup an option?

youtu.be/iW9BztuYfHM

No idea if acne is because of workouts, but it's been an issue for a while. Doctor prescribed Benzoyl Peroxide and Tretinoin 3 years ago, they've minimized the scale of outbreaks to a couple pimples at most.

Well, for what I know, the increase of testosterone, causes my brakeups and it happens on my face, shoulders and back

acne cream fag

>stop touching your face
>avoid trying to pop zits
>drink plenty of water
>wash face in the morning and night
>change pillow case often

I've never gotten workout-related facial acne, thank god, but my shoulders looks like a fucking satellite map of mercury. How would I remedy this?

>tfw do all of this and have prescription acne medication
>tfw acne since 11 years old
>tfw 21

I've recently been consciously trying to stop touching my face and stop popping zits and my breakouts seem to be less severe.
I'm 19 and have had acne for several years and I hope to have it gone before sophomore year

same

i've been on accutane twice, been using benzoyl peroxide for years, too

currently on doxicycline again, seems to help a bit so far, but not perfect

Ive been on doxy for half a year.

>tfw helping create antibiotic resistant super bacteria to have slightly less acne

kek iktfb

I had lifelong acne ever since I was 14 until I turned 28 just over 6 years ago. NOTHING worked and I could have easily bought a Tesla by now with all the money I spent on it.

Then one day at the gym I'm bitching about muh luv handles.
>"you just need to eat cleaner"
>felt like pointing at my face and screaming 'I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR FOURTEEN FUCKING YEARS!'
>just shrugged in response
>another guy pipes in about intermittent fasting, leangain, 5:2, blah blah blah for my love handles
>whatever
>wake up the next morning
>"ahhh fuck it, I'll just skip eating today and give it a shot"
>kinda rough but ok.
>eat normally the next day, except around 800cal more than normal
>next day, skip eating again
>next day the bf has a big football party with pizza, wings, homemade garlic dip, and salami &cheese crackers. Pig the fuck out. Fuck it.
>next day, fast
>eat normally+
>fast
>eat
>fast
>come home from work
>"Jesus boo, your skin has been looking really good"

I rarely look myself in the mirror. I try to avoid it really, especially my face. I go look in the mirror and I have just some lightly inflamed splotches.

After another week my face had absolutely no inflammation. And I was losing my love handles.

fuck off thot

Anorexia/bulimia deaths per year +/- 150

Obesity deaths per year 40,000+

Cut milk and dairies products

>doesn't understand the correlation between obesity and shit skin

Cut out dairy and if that doesn't work , cut out beef too. The extragenous hormones in beef and dairy contribuite to acne.

Place a CLEAN towel on you pillow every night. Launder them with a hot wash, do not use fabric softeners or treatments.

Replace your towel in the bathroom often, daily is best.

It's a lot of towels, but it works.

Dont use weird "treatments," soaps or lotions. Keep your face clean with simple soap every day.

Try Cetaphil gentle face wash and face lotion 2-3x a day. Use the red maximum strength stridex pads 1-3x a day for the salicylic acid in combo with those. The stridex pads depend on how your skin reacts on how much to use, I personally use 3x a day.

All of those products can be found at Walmart for around 15-20$, last a good while and has fixed my acne to manageable levels. Also try not to touch your face or pop anything it makes it worse. Brands actually matter in skincare so definitely get those and not any old wash. Some washes just make it worse. If things don't improve consider seeing a dermatologists, should be fairly cheap to get a single appt.

This plus
>use oil free moisturizer
>use exfoliating wash cloth (once zits go away)

r/skincareaddiction and r/asianbeauty. Get on a good beginner's routine (asian products are my fave) with gentle face wash, exfoliates, and moisturizer. See those subs for recs. You may also need to lower dairy intake, ymmv. Diet affects some people more than others.

I've been destroying my face every night with a towel every night and that seems to be keeping them away.

>destroying
What did he mean by this?

Do keto it works for getting rid of acne

I had perfectly clear skin my entire life. As soon as I started working out, I started noticing my acne was getting a little bit worse. Over time, my acne started getting really bad, and I had no idea what the cause was. Ultimately, it was diet. I stopped buying whey protein powder and started showering immediately after my workouts, while also eating more vegetables and foods lower in sodium. My skin finally began to clear up. As the summer came around, my skin got really bad again. It was because I continued eating a really high amount of calories (of shit, processed foods). Once I cut out 100% of all diary, my skin improved, but not totally. Eating more vegetables and cutting out all dairy and most processed foods helped a lot. Still not totally clear, so I might have to talk to a dermatologist about it, but idk. The number one cause behind acne, usually, is diet. Make some big changes to it for a little while and watch the progress. Figure out what works and what doesn't.

The increase in testosterone is minimal, it's not going to cause you to start breaking out. It's likely because you're sweating more and consuming a really high amount of calories (watch your diet - eat REALLY clean).

>how do you deal with it?
Stridex(once a day) and cetaphil(twice a day, sometimes thrice)
Also eating healthy helps, but proper skincare is more important.