Is squatting a meme goys. The swolediers at my gym never squat

Is squatting a meme goys. The swolediers at my gym never squat.

It's not a meme, but not key. if you want sick glute and quad developement try bulgarian squats as additional workout after normal squats

hottie

Lifting legs is a meme really, there's no point. The only reason people "lift legs" is so they can say they're a more serious lifter than you. They don't like it, they see no gains and it's pointless. When's a girl ever said "Wow you're calves are so big" or "I love your quads"

do you want to look like the dude on the left or right

this person is a retard
women subconsciously notice when men have full body gains
they won't say sick legs brah
they'll just say wow you look so strong or some stupid women shit
let me repeat this person is a complete retard

t. Virgin

t. chicken legged no gains virgin

t. chickenlegs

Doesn't your body produce more testosterone when you train your legs besides your upper body.

it also makes you able to do way more volume
core gains as well

I never train calves but I do train quads, glutes 2x a week.
Calves is so boring, I hate it

Girls never say that shit to you because your legs are unimpressive. They care about it, just not yours, because you don't have any.

I know at least 5 girls that like butts. If a guy has no ass with big arms it's unattractive and a red flag

You couldn't be more wrong. Only the other week a female friend of mine went watching a rugby game and wet herself over the players and their legs in their short shorts. There's even an expression in my country called "hockey butt". Girls love it, and I guess you can draw the conclusion as to what it refers to yourself

>women subconsciously notice when men have full body gains

I love this thingy. Feel like I'm a little girl riding a horse in a shopping mall, very relaxing.

>the man on the left exudes strength, power, courage, etc
>i'm definitely not an incel brosplit retard

>thinking women care about any of that

Hello, my virginal friend. How is your first week on Veeky Forums?

Is it only free-range chickens that have access to the internet or do caged chickens get that luxury too?

left
hes outside buying beer for a party.
guy on the right is taking pics for Veeky Forums next to his closet.

>why would a woman ever go for a strong man that can protect her
you activated my almonds my incel beta friend

>all these DYELs trying to rationalize wasting months of training on legs
If you train upper body your legs will get bigger on their own because of the increased weight they have to carry.

>b-but I lift for strength
No you don't, stop lying to yourself. You only want to get your dick wet, so stop training leg because you're wasting precious time

Yep, you're definitely a virgin. Strength is a niche fetish in the 21st century. Facial aesthetics rule everything now.

I squat 550lbs (pic related), do you think a woman has ever complimented my quads? Hell no, it's mostly dudes.

Women do compliment my eyes, my hair, and my face a lot more than they've ever complimented my body. I've had like five different girls tell me I have beautiful grey eyes on Tinder just in the last few days, while virtually zero comments about my body. Don't ever lift for women, son. You'll just set yourself up for disappointment.

This is unironically how women think. This guy is spot on.

>all these beta dyels trying to rationalize being a weak faggot
>b-but you lift for chicks
no you stupid faggot i'm in the military

>women are the same everywhere
I've had multiple women compliment my quads
Also
>you must lift for women
i don't faggot
if i did i would have stopped 2 years ago
also also
>i'll base what i want to look like from the tastes of sloots

sloots = all women

girls squeeze my ass all the time out of envy.

Chicken legs are unattractive and women do notice, also you can train legs alongside glutes and get a nice ass

>women are the same everywhere
They are.

>I've had multiple women compliment my quads
Post body.

>they are
not an argument
also no fbi, i will not be posting personal information

I realize I'm outing myself as a fag here but you just made me laugh and drool into my ecig now it needs cleaning

I regret nothing

Tell me women don't get turned on by being able to lift them off the ground and onto your shoulder with seemingly no effort.

Oh wait, guess you wouldn't know

P.s. they love it. "Fun" way to show off.

>girls compliment me
>post body
>n-no

Every time.

Yeah, except any dyel could do that. And I'm so I'm willing to be my house I'm bigger and stronger than you.

>why don't you want to link your body to a cambodian nigger hating forum user
>you must be a dyel then

>tfw my parents never took me to scan my kneeprint for the gubsment
Feelsbadman

Lmao, what do you think is going to happen? The CIA are gonna trace you? The Vitamin Avenger is gonna get you?

I've posted my face and body here, and guess what? Nobody cares.

You're a meme

The only people who squat at my gym are the big guys (inb4u)

>see no gains

uwot? Quads are one (or four, if we're being pedantic) of the first things to blow up for most people I'd say. You can get a fair bit of leg definition even as a dyel

sensiblechuckle.gif

It's only for a short while right after your workout. Your testosterone and GH levels go back to normal shortly after. It has no effect on gains outside of the muscle you hit with the exercise whatsoever.

Tiny legs with a huge upper body looks stupid, that's why you need to at least hit the legs somewhat.

those quads are something

height/weight/other lifts?

But big upper body and skinny legs dont look good at all

5'11, 195lbs. My all time highest bench is 4plate at 218lbs. I'm not sure about diddy 1RMs because I normally do deadlifts and squats on the same day.

left because he looks happy.

>lifting for sloots

>military

And? That doesn't prove shit turd biscuit. Being in the military doesn't mean you can't be a faggot who lifts to get female attention.

And you'd better be stretching after your runs

What women say is not what women think. A good ass and decent legs are always appreciated. It seems you never made to that level of confidence with a woman. It's painfully obvious that bros won't compliment you for your grey eyes and that hoes won't compliment you for your legs.

those legs r too big, but she was on the right path.

Yea being strong is important but it doesnt guarantee that you will find a 2nd mommy to love you and cherish you forever and ever.

Completeness comes from within.

If on path of self development, one should strive to be complete man, but you would be folish to think big legs alone will net u sea of pussy.

One thing I noticed more than anything.

ATTITUDE.

It makes or breaks a person.

i have a bubble butt and women comment saying they wish their ass was like mine, feels ok man

Same here

did a lot of lunges growing up as a teen, didnt have proper equip so I did bw exercises.

Ass exploded.
Girls envy it and kind of like it. Positive comments so far.

It got smaller tho, or maybe - all else got bigger hahahaha

ITT: twig legged bitch boys who feel INTENSELY emasculated due to the fact that they avoid moving the heavy weights because they know they're too weak to do it anyway.

girls don't give a shit about muscle, let alone quadriceps. If you lift solely for females there is ZERO, and I repeat ZERO reason to squat more than once a week, and 12 reps at that

do you lift for "muh strength xd"? Then squat to your hearts desire

do you lift for an aesthetic physique? Or to attract females? Then don't bother squatting more than once a week or your legs WILL become imbalanced compared to the rest of your body. Girls give such a small amount of consideration to your body compared to your face, so obsessing over "chicken legs" is a Veeky Forums meme that spread to normies

Idgaf I'm not gonna lie as all those beta cucks. I lift for females. I agree with this

It's bait, but it's accurate bait nonetheless.

90% of the rowbros at my gym don't squat, and I'm convinced its because they can barely squat lmao1pl8 i.e. less than half their bench in some cases

As an aside, the ability of teenage boys to rapidly develop upper body strength never ceases to amaze me