Auschwitz mode who made it and escaped

You guys got any pics for motvation?

I'm talking legit anorexic guys (130-140lbs) who made it to buff mode.

Is 140lbs really anorexic? haha
im 150lb

>tattoo

dropped

pls stop posting rapey pictures. This is not an imageboard for your degenerate virgin fetishes. Thank you for understanding.

I used to be 110 lbs at 5'8'' now I'm 170 at 5'10'' at 13~14%bf

went from 135 to 190 at 5'11 but still to self concious to post pics.

>he doesn't know 99% of girls love being dominated during sex

permavirgin detected

I thought the same thing. That's a huge red flag.

>140lbs being Auschwitz mode
I've gone from 94lbs to 170ish, sub 15% bf.

It's a long journey but possible.

fuck dude that pic is hot as fuck...

>tfw you will never choke a qt whilst fucking her cookie

For real? Even a smallsh tatoo in the back?

No pics, but my senior year of highschool I was 6'1" 135 lbs, I'm 24 and am 6'4" 215 lbs with sub 15% bf

not buff mode, and my chest hasn't grown at all, but I think I'm out of auschwitz mode

135-170 in like a year and a half

you have like inverse gyno

i know :( I've tried everything, and I've been doing chest 3x a week now for the past couple months and still nothing

nice

tfw I'll never fuck a Daisy Ridley lookalike while choking the shit out of her

push ups everyday. volume is key.

Dips, son. That shit will make your chest explode.

That was me exactly, used to be 130 lbs, now I'm about 170 lbs

>Tfw look like the one on the left but without the muscle
>Tfw never going to be the pic on right
Why live?

No, tattoos are commonplace. It's the tattoos that are just writing in cursive that are warning flags; never met an emotionally mature person with one.

why not? get your shit together and go do it you lazy fuck.

Live because you can become like 80% of the size of the one on the right in about 2 months

you'd be surprised how many girls are into it. However, since I got fit I feel like its more acceptable to manhandle girls. The better you look, the more submissive they become. Im not even memeing right now, the difference isnt night and day but its very noticeable in everyday interactions and when you hook up with a chick

What do you eat in a day senpai? I need a staple diet.

I don't pay too much attention to my diet other than eating till I'm full and then rarely eating anything unhealthy. Pretty much as long as you're eating a good amount every day, paying at least vague attention to your macros (IE not overloading on carbs/fat), and then not eating unhealthy food, you'll be good

If I was cutting hard/looking to maximize my shreddedness, I'd start paying more attention but doing a sort of perma lean bulk works well enough for me

from 150 @ 6'3

takes time and it helps to be older (metabolism?). I'd take it slow cause I got massive stretch marks on my armpits from chest + arm growth.

Glad you grew into those nips

Which routine breh? I'm gonna bulk for the first time (not skelly, but I cut enough to see a bit of abs and I'm ready to put on muscle now) and was thinking of something full body.

this is 100% true, betas bfto

also, I was 6' and like 145 leaving high school, putting on mass as gangly fuck is tough but doable, you have to eat a lot and lift high volume until you have enough muscle to make real strength gains

Cel-tec also helped, but you also retain water

Which routine breh? I'm gonna bulk for the first time (not skelly, but I cut enough to see a bit of abs and I'm ready to put on muscle now) and was thinking of something full body.

stop jerking off with your right hand

I used to be such a nerdfag and even I managed to do it to an 18yo qt3.14..
that was even before I started lifting.

Went from 114 to 175.

Took it slow. Had times where I had an appendectomy or tonsillectomy and got set back 10lbs.

Eat a lot more. Go 1500 over maintenance. Use shakes.

Your stomach will hurt and stretch. Deal with it.
I don't have pics, but I never got over 15% bodyfat. And we're always visible.
Lots of mires started happening around 175.

Took 4 years. Could have done it in 2, but I was more focused on lifts.

Bro split