How to reeduce appetite for becoming lean

how to reeduce appetite for becoming lean

Smoke or drink water

reduce carbohydrate intake

dont start shilling keto

Ephedrine/caffeine 25mg/200mg 3 times a day. You will feel zero hunger as long you maintain basic sustenance.

Catch a case of crippling depression

decaf coffee

Eat more leafy greens, like tons.

Just east less.

1300kcal dailly is quite a good amount
Lost 5kg in 3 weeks. It's alright.

Redpill me on EC stack anons. I can see that it isn't just broscience as it's attested to on e.g. Livestrong. However I am wary of being unable to get to sleep because of the caffeine (right now I don't consume coffee after 1200 because I find I can really struggle to get to sleep if I have coffee after that). Should I be concerned?

>pic unrelated
Drink more water, eat more fiber, good protein rich in omega 3 (eg: salmon), reduce carb intake (especially sugar).

Yeah dude caffeine is necessary for the ephedrine to work properly. 3 doses is a 600mg of caffeine which is a lot. I've used this stack twice now and If I eat a dose after 4 I can't sleep either. Crazy pre-workout though, hits you immediately. Try taking two doses, one right when you wake up and one at like 2, and have a light breakfast/lunch (talking literally snacks) and a huge ass dinner.

banan

keto helped me overcome my snacking habit
Im not saying do it for a month and then switch to a normal way of eating

>if you're not shilling keto you must be shilling veganism

Coffee and a banana in the morning
2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar mixed with cold water before bed

literally
>eat less
>stomach shrinks

You're the only one here talking about keto.

grow up

go to gym

what does the acv before bed do?

>recommending smoking

Have you seen how people here look? Just yesterday I saw an unironic post say "im 16"

What do you est in those 1300 cals?

Eating at regulated interals helps alot

decaf tastes like poo