front raises 3x12

tues - back/bi/traps

back:

lat pull down 4x10
barbell rows 3x10
dumbell rows 4x10

biceps:

ez barbell curls
(the one exercise where u use a reverse grip and bring the bar up to ur forearms not sure what its called) 4x10
shrugs 3x15

I do those two excercises 4 times a week so it would be like mon-chest/tues-back/bi/thurs-chest/sat-back/bi

PS - I do legs also but atm fixing my anterior tilt so i can continue to squat with proper form

Alright

Monday- Chest/back
Flies superset w/ Incline Bench
Straight arm pull downs superest w/ Pull ups
Flat Dumbbell press superset w/ one arm dumbbell rows
Pull overs
Dips

Tuesday- Legs
Squats
Walking Lunges
Leg Curls
Single let hip lifts
Romanian deadlifts
Calf raises sitting
Calf raises standing

Wednesday- Shoulders/Triceps
Lateral raises superset w/ Arnold press
Behind the back shrugs
Upright rows
Front raise superset w/ reverse flies
Dumbell shrugs

Thursday- Biceps/Triceps
Underhand cable row superset w/ barbell curls
Skullcrushers superset w/ close grip press
Hammer curls
Pronated/Supinated/ rope tricep extensions Tri-set
Concentration curls

Friday- Legs/abs
Leg Press
StepUps
Leg extensions
Hanging leg raises
otis ups
Russian twists

Saturday- Back/Chest
Deadlifts
Flat Dumbell press
Bent over rows
Flies
Back extensions

since im not doing legs atm can i do it so mon - chest tues shoulders/triceps, wensday - bicep/triceps, thurs - biceps/triceps

You need to be doing legs

What are your goals?

Like i said in post I dont do legs because of my anterior pelvic tilt which prevents me from doing squats without my lower back tilting so im fixing that atm and my goals are bodybuilding/aesthetic

bump

As thread says im looking for best workout routine for natty lifter to get muscle/become aesthetic.

Dude you cant be a body builder without working legs. Working legs raises your anabolic rate more than any other part of the body

>fix my routine
switch to a 3x fullbody routine

fixed.

stop splitting up your shit if your goal is to be a big and muscular natty. you need to be hitting every muscle group at LEAST twice a week. fucking retards on this god damn board.

switch to 6x full body

fixed

throw out the garbage brosplit and do ss. then when you run out of linear progression gainz do c6w but do nuckols 3x int for bench.

i really regret not starting with ss, your progress will be garbage on a brosplit.

>SS
SS might actually be the worst program for aesthetics

Solid routine bro keep doing that youll make hueg gainz. Yeah fuck legs bro you dont need them. Man you're gonna be so fuckin jacked if you stick with it. Im so copying this routine!!?1!

Fucking idiot

I CLEARLY said im leaving legs out untill I fix my anterior so I can squat without having shite form and ruining my lower back

have you considered doing legs

bulgarian it is

looks like shit
No OHP? shoulders and chest on the same day?

ok can you recommend me a good ppl routine? working only 3 times a week

>only three times a week
HOLY FUCK JUST FOLLOW A GOD DAMN 3X FULLBODY ROUTINE YOU SKINNYFAT FAGGOT GOD FUCKING DAMN. DO ICF OR ALPHADESTINY'S NOVICE PROGRAM OR SOME SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL front raises are such a meme. Don't need them. Also your workouts must last for like 20 minutes. Add more exersices and also why don't you train for strength and hyper trophy. Bottom line your routine sucks would be better off picking a routine from the sticky.

thats broscience but ok

>working out only 3 times a week
Never gona make it, buddy
Fullbody routines / working out 3 times a week will only give you gains if you're a newbie, and even then you could get better gains by just adhering to a 5-6day/week routine.

but isnt ppl 3 times a week?

yeah "aesthetics" is a meme. you can literally do any fucking strength program and become "aesthetic." all you have to do is eat right or just cut later on. the purpose of developing a program for the sake of "aesthetics" is meaningless and retarded.
ss is for building a strength base, and if you are getting stronger at the lifts you will gain muscle and come closer to becoming """aesthetic,""" just dont be a moron and eat 10000 calories.
you will get no where will a bro split, while if you ran something like ss and rode the linear progression gainz train you would be benching 2pl8 within 10-12 months.