So I've been going to the gym for 3 months

So I've been going to the gym for 3 months.
I've lost weight and gained some muscles but these tits are not going away.
Surgery is not an option, what can I do? are there any pills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHYAPurwegk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>surgery not an option

Nothing.

You're still fat as fuck, worry about losing more weight before you worry about having gyno

Jesus those fucking nipples! Do you lactate at all?

Those tits were made for suckin, boy

s-sometimes

Drink your own titty milk dude it's full of protein

G Y N O
Y
N
O

Do some cardio, and giveit time it might turn out ok

Do you feel a lump under your nipples when you press them?

>tfw insurance covered my guns surgery

How? Did you justify it psychologically?

Raloxifene. Get your estrogen levels checked and if theyre too high, you could probably get a prescription for it. Otherwise, you can find Raloxifene or Nolvadex online. It wont get rid of the actual glands, but it will reduce puffiness and shit. Only way to get rid of glands is surgery.

This is all assuming that you do have actual gyno. Lose at least 100 more pounds before you consider any of this.

>Only way to get rid of glands is surgery

They can go away naturally with time.

If you're young. Past 18-19, they're there for good

not, it just goes all the way undes to the bone, but around it I can feel some tissue

I'm 23
I can get free surgery but doctors here (eastern europe

>Lose at least 100 more pounds before you consider any of this.
Lol I weight 170-175 pounds - 5'11"

Lose more weight. Wean yourself off of carbs. No more sugary drinks or candy or potatoes with your dinner. If you're hungry eat some meat or cheese or something.

maybe this video will help you youtube.com/watch?v=HHYAPurwegk

Look at your gut dude, you still have a ways to go. If you get down to where you can start seeing abs, and you STILL have many boobies, worry about it then

that's what happen when you don't eat your veggies, cruciferous help with estrogen, you are fucked

can you feel a lump when you touch them ? if not it's just fat and it will go away as you loose weight, if you can feel a lump surgery is your last resort

i think you mean 5' 1 right?

Those are some nice titties for a little boy

what the fuck HOW? I have loose skin from losing 125 lbs and insurance won't even cover that