Are plateaus a meme or is boogie onto something here?

Are plateaus a meme or is boogie onto something here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKGkY9qVsF4
reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6ozcb0/shitposting_hate_megathread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hitting a plateau at 498lb's

Just

i feel so bad for boogie2988. his wife left him and now he has no support. of course he'd default back with how tough he has it. give him a break ffs.

how can someone be THIS delusional about nutrition and shit

498lbs plateau

literally how

>giving up once you reach 500 lbs
every single time

700LBS RIPPED

Well who are we to judge? I'm sure all of us have plateaued at 498 one time or another.

this is FUCKING RIDICULOUS
who here eats less than his maintenance TDEE every day?

He needs to up the fats on Keto. He's probably having some form of carbs or to much protein. To do this keto meme diet right he needs to just fast and eat fats. Bulletproof coffee to shit all those Doritos and Mountain Dew shakes.

Lol, he's gonna fucking balloon up back to 520 again. How many times has this happened? Fucking die already boogie i know you're reading this you piece of shit

>498 LB
>historically

Is this normal in America?

Imagine yourself debilitatingly obese, can't walk more than a few feet. Hear your wife giggling a few rooms away, and also the voice of a boogaloo. WTF, you think. Soon you hear moaning and grunting.

You frantically pull up instagrams and see the two of them cuddling. You frantically attempt to walk down the hallway to see WTF. Exhausted, you make it only halfway. The house is shaking now from the pounding your wife is receiving in the next room.

I better post this nigga gay, you think to yourself.

I'm surprised his wife isn't a butterface given how fat she is too.

>I'm on a cut and weight loss is starting to slow down drastically at 1850 cals per day (177 lbs)
>Boogie can eat more than 3000 calories per day and still lose weight

This

>tfw I'm cutting and don't eat that much in 2 days

I plateaued at 495 on dem deads once.

True fact.

It was mental. Broke through without changing routine, and was actually on a cut when I did it.

Boogie should kill himself

Honestly he should be ashamed, people have gone through much more fucked up shit than he has so he has 0 reasons to feel victimized for

Im ashamed that people like him exists and thinks his life is difficult

no idea. the TDEE calc says 2.7k, Veeky Forums says 3k is a lot of calories. I ate almost 1 lb of PB today, 2-3 cups of granola, veggies, bread, etc. how many calories is that?

what the fuck is a plateau? i only visit this board for memes

A mountain with a flat top.

Honestly that's just extremely sad and pathetic.

Like i can't even be angry, that's just tragic.,

Its like where you keep doing exercises or diets and nothing changes.

You think he's thought about this? From a logistical standpoint, how would he even do it with minimal body clean up. If he exit bagged, that's getting 500 lbs of dead weight into a stretcher of some kind. Firefighters I guess? Do you need some super strong tarp and then lay him down on it somehow and then pick up the tub of lard? If you grab limbs you risk ripping the limbs out and possibly tearing an arm off right? His best bet is shooting himself outside on the front lawn or the ole leave the car on in the garage. So they just tow the car away with him in it and sort it out later either by cutting a hole through the roof and using a small crane.

God what a mess. Someone like him with so much concern, whether fake or not for other people he has to think how he can kill himself in a manner that makes it difficult on the least amount of people. What a sad existence.

How long does boogie have left bros? I want him to make it, but I'm pretty sure he's done for.

>Someone like him with so much concern, whether fake or not for other people

He has 0 concern, dude said that holding his dying mother hand was hard because she was abusive when he was young, he is literally the most selfish person you can ever meet

>Plateau
>498 pounds

That's still like 4000 calorie maintenance at least.

He's literally just spewing shit that other fatties post on buzzfeed to justify quitting

I'll just leave this here. Not that half of you are smart enough to comprehend it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKGkY9qVsF4

except he literally follows up by saying he knows what to do and how to do it to keep pushing through.

I lost 50 lbs this year and I've found my appetite has actually decreased, and in general I feel less desire to stuff my face until my stomach explodes.

Feel like this guy is just scamming.

How has he hit a plateau? How long has he been dieting? Like, a month? How can there be any consistency in weight during the first 4-6 weeks of a diet? How is that long enough to be considered a plateau?

once again, that's one of her gay friends. he even looks homo in the face. I have no doubts that Boogie has been cucked but I'm fucking sick of seeing this image posted in every thread.

you don't fool anybody boogie

somewhat related i gained like 5 lbs by eating 3000 a day and have sort of plateaud at 135 lbs, 5'9". i'm still hitting my calorie goals and working out but cant break 135. is this a real plateau? how do i break it, by just continuing to eat?

>stop losing royal fuckton of water weight
>claim to plateau at 498 (FOUR HUNDRED NINETY EIGHT) pounds
>surgery will fix everything!
For fuck's sake. Every single tweet is another underhanded attempt at shilling a surgery that isn't going to be as sunshine and rainbows as he thinks it is. He's not even entertaining anymore, he's just fucking insane.

I'll tell you how they happen user, said diet will reduce weight if they eat less calories than they normally do. Then comes a point where if you keep the diet at the chosen calorie count or you do cheat days too often you'll just stop losing weight until become more strict on your diet.

Basically boogie has zero self control if 498 is a plateau

Gotta get dat context

i was going to get a bypass last year at 145kg ended up losing 45kg (want to knock 5 more off before the 1 year mark) from counting calories and upping my caffeine (and nicotine) intake as well as taking modafinil.
I also got a licence to gurn (adhd diagnosis) last month so i'm on easy mode now. Managed to drop from 105 to 97 in no time, i almost have to force myself to eat now

>tfw I eat more than a 500lb, 5'10", heavily excercising person when I lean bulk
>6' and 215lbs

kek

>this is historically where I stay stuck on crash diets
More like this is where he stops losing more water weight after the first two weeks of dieting, and then he gives up when the scale doesn't move the next day. Nigga has a TDEE so high he could literally lose 2 kilos a week just by eating like a normal human bean, but he lacks the IQ needed to realize that the scale doesn't always reflect fat loss.

Putting aside the hilarity of the split there, I'm failing to see the analogy he was trying to draw here, other than "they're both wrong, see?"

There was no analogy, it's just part of a series of tweets that split at the worst point possible for giggles.

> insure

What an insufferable faggot.

>had some nutritionists explain to me metabolism, crash diets, plateaus, etc.
So it took this long for this gamer manchild who spends literally all his time on the computer to learn how weight loss works, great fucking job.

>tfw boogie can deadlifft lmao5plate and you can barely do 135

dude thats cause boogies IS lmao5pl8

Imagine the raw power if you just removed the fat overnight

kek
>lmao5pl8 is lifting 1x your body weight

>tfw u can't deadlift boogie

why even live brehs

thats the joke

Fatties are so fucking annoying

Oh, okay. That's pretty hilarious.

>plateu at fucking 500lb
hahhahaha oh my god this guy.

That's because she has an ugly face and an ugly body too. She's not a butterface, just ugly.

You need to recalculate. Your TDEE will change as you lose weight

wish I plateau'd at 500 lbs on my lifts

To truly understand how hilarious this is, he needed to be below 500 to get the surgery. He claimed to have hit 499 on Twitter from water weight. However in one of his YouTube videos he was rambling and said he hasn't hit the safe range yet.

If he truly did fall below 500 he probably convinced himself that it alone was a milestone achievement on his part, and justified it to break his diet like he always does. He then binge eats like a pig and regains all the weight instantly.

All this "plateau" really means is that's as far as he's willing to go because that's as far as he HAS to go to pat himself on the back and not feel as bad about giving up again. It doesn't help that he's justifying his previous failures as a natural limitation that he is incapable of overcoming.

i just can't with boogie, like is this nigga even for real?

Hey guys, just a heads up, if you want to spam my subreddit again with NSFW shit, just do it here instead: reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6ozcb0/shitposting_hate_megathread/

I died laughing at this. Thank you.

Yeah, he has the same mannerisms of a lot of gay guys I know. I have no trouble imagining him bent over a table.

even bulking i dont eat that much

I have also lost 50 pounds this year went from 210 pounds to 160 pounds. I read it it's about metabolic adaptation

You're overweight

I wish I had his appetite so I would get huge as fuck from lifting. I have trouble eating 3200 kcal a day, like it literally won't fit into my stomach. I feel constantly really full with just this amount and its hindering my gains.

drink some fucking oil you retarded skeletons

literally are there any skeletons that arent absolutely retarded?

if i cheat two days in a row i don't eat this much

a nutritionist is not a certified doctor methinks. It's just a person selling their scam to get people in the door.

>Sedentary
What a fucking understatement

>his "plateau" is more than 3 times mine

Nah, I used to lift dead cows all the time when I worked dairy and dry stock, limbs are stronger then you think (cow limbs at least not sure about humans). Most of the time we'd just have two snatch straps, one around the groin and one around the armpits. Then we just lifted that with the front end loaders, if it was rotten to all fuck then you just section it with a boning knife or axe and put it in the bucket (probably the best coarse of action with boogie).
500kgs isnt much, you just have to work smart.

obese people should be culled, they are a huge waste of resources.

Did boogie really get cucked? Or is this just internet bullshit.

Nah, they still contain energy. Its just that energy was built up in an extremely ineffeciant proccess.
I think we should bread fatties, and then raise their offspring on a diet of grains and hormone suppliments. By the time theyre 18 (even sooner if you selectively breed the early bloomers for a couple of centuries) they will be 400kg.
Still not as efficient as traditional livestock, but its something to think about. Also the space effeciency is incredible.

The answer to both of those questions is yes

how did you cope with the rotten ones? i heard dead bodies just pull apart when rotten, i can't imagine carrying something like that in one piece, it had to fuck up for sure right?

anyone have the video of him crying on stream about his wife leaving him? i missed it and I need a laugh

I said that in my post, you section it then load it into the bucket or onto a trailer. Its not pleasent but it only takes 5 minutes or so.

>tfw 155 and eat 3k daily

Of course I do PPL every week. I must have a really good afterburner effect

I'm not skelly, I'm intermediate level in all my compound lifts. A skelly wouldn't need 3200 kcal, more like 2500.
Now what oil are you talking about?

olive oil, cooking oil

just eat pizza

Nah, I gotta eat healthy to save my arteries and shit for the first cycle. So no pizza.
And I already use a lot of cooking oil when I make my meals. Still difficult to get enough kcals, maybe my stomach just isn't large enough.

You serous dude? She's fucking ugly and fat as all hell too. She's easily 300+ pounds.

Not him but Olive Oil is probably the easiest, fastest and healthiest source to calories you can use a way of balancing out everything. I was skellymode when I got into the gym and couldn't really force myself to eat like everyone used to tell me so I just took 3 tablespoons of olive oil around the time I get home. My weight increased about 3lbs/month and everything just got better all-around. When I hit my goal weight (82kg), I stopped and started focusing more on diet and foods and it was pretty easy hitting 3k from that point. I can't sit for 30 minutes nowadays not feeling hungry and like I can shove some food in my stomach.

So he definitely would have had to have cheated to plateau right? I'm not sure if the body works weirdly at that range

Wait, you can drink olive oil just raw like that? I never thought of doing that

>Guy is not losing weight
>He needs to eat more fat

JUST

>i heard dead bodies just pull apart when rotten
Eh, that takes a few weeks.
t. mortician

We don't care that much about you, fucking hell. Using Reddit, baka nigga.

i eat less that than during my binge eating days

>tfw you can't deadlift boogie

I Need to get stronger

Has your career also taken away all your empathy for other human beings. I kinda picture them as livestock, I felt nothing when my grandparents and father died.

I'm still relatively new to it and my relatives are all alive, so I can't really say.
I have a hard time viewing a corpse as still human though, so I guess there's that

He is just lazy and cant stick to a diet for more than 4 hours. How the fuck do you hit a plateau no more than 2-3 days in.

The worst part was the realization that a corpse straight out of the cooling unit is like pic related to the touch. Made me contemplate becoming a vegetarian for a while

>3,000 calories is Boogie's maintenance

>Claims his keto diet limits him to about 1000 calories a day

>Claims to have plateaued

Literally how

>Falling for the fat makes you fat because they both happen to be called 'fat' meme

Read the fucking sticky Jesus Christ