What do you talk to women about?

>What do you talk to women about?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5C3u0qeWTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever I want.

I ask them why they've got such shit taste in facial piercings. Cunt looks like a bovine.

Wouldnt say a word to this ugly hipster ginger dyke desu

Their sex lives desu. If you're not ugly and not autistic, they'll usually talk about that shit. And frankly that's all you could want to talk about with them

Death grips, vidya, latest animes. Lots of stuff. But I interact with sub 5 women at work exclusively.

>Their sex lives
dude wat
what kind of girls are you talking to

ehh I dunno, whatever popular bullshit is around or whatever the topic is whenever I arrive to the conversation

to my gf I talk about anything desu

t. Tommy Wiseau

Cover her mouth and piercing with your hand and I would literally marry this girl. Remove the hand and it went straight to a 5/10 roastie. Why the fuck do girls do this?

sex is an easy topic. books, movies, sports if she's interested in them. if she's not contributing to the convo, it's either because she's stupid (not being mean, she just probably is) or she's not into you/the conversation.

walk up to girl
>h-hey how is everything with your sex life??
>yea me too hehe.. ok im gonna go now..

want to know how I know you guys are ugly?

pretty much this

if she is interested, she will be willing to talk with you even if the topic is very stupid or autistic

>Implying you wouldn't want to impregnate this semen demon
>Being a this fucking homosexual

what if i don't know what to say to begin with and i have no topics to talk about?

This.

80% of talking to women is flirting.
No matter the age or position, flirting gets you very far in life

>eh, silly weather, looks like it's gonna rain/sunny/whatever

giv titcow gf

No, i wouldnt fuck a roastie this ugly and this old, you should always shoot for younger. Young girls are naturally more desirable than older women. It's simple biology. Men who disagree do so simply to comply with societal norms. It's sad, really.
To explain, let me list some of the traits that men typically look for in the perfect girl.

The perfect girl
>is small
>is cute
>is pure
>is impressionable
>is soft
>is naive
>is innocent but has a natural curiosity for lewd things
>smells good (faint milk/crayon/fruit smell)
>will always look up to you
>will listen to you
>will trust you
>is interested in your hobbies
>doesn't care only about money
>likes to watch you play video games
>will let you teach her all kinds of things
>likes to cuddle with you
>has perfect skin without blemishes

As you can see, all of those exclusively apply to younger girls. Also, they tend to have a slightly higher body temperature, which feels great when cuddling.

A faint milk, crayon smell wth??

>autism, the post

what if she says that to me, what do i say next?

other than, "yeah", which is what I normally say

Anything at all? I usually treat every human the same unless I 100% decided I want to fuck them. But other than that I just treat people like people. Women seem to love when you don't drool over them, they either get intrigued or feel challenged to make you want them.
I'd say that acting cool and collected bumps you from a 6/10 to maybe an 8/10. Doesn't work if you're too ugly though, but then again if you're that ugly you probably don't get any opportunity to talk to women.

have you never talked to another human ? you sound boring as fuck

Why do all cuty redheads get nose rings, wtf ?

lol

Race and gender realism. Only cucks keep their alpha white male status secret, I talk about my glorious European heritage and how excited I am for daddy trumps second term.

Other that mostly my web dev projects and video games. Also if I just consumed some literature (the war hammer 40k books or Julius Ebola) I make sure they know so they can be aware of my intelligence.

>yeah I like it when it is XYZ -or- I like to go out when rainy/sunny/whatever

dunno man just adapt and keep the conv on, it aint that hard

try asking her what she likes to do, movies, books, activities, places to go out etc etc etc.... if she looks interested she may even answer what lingerie she likes and what color she is wearing at that right moment, keep asking shit and you'll end up to her like a good listener and shit they like

What is wrong with you dude.

>Also, they tend to have a slightly higher body temperature, which feels great when cuddling.
im not a low test faggot and generate my own heat to the point where i want to escape my own skin

roastie in the op is divine had she not that disgusting meme piercing

>women at least 1 point above me on the x/10 scale interacts with me or matches on tinder
>ignore them because I have no idea why the fuck they would be interested

Is this reasonable

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5C3u0qeWTI

i'm autismo

stop being a boring person
pick up a hobby, read books, keep up with politics, go out a lot so you have stories to tell etc

>Implying this is the girl id want to impregnate
>Implying impregnating a semen demon is a good life choice
I intend on having an alimony free life and I'll hold out for better genetics than this thanks.

>read books

different user here

nah Im not a boring cuck, although I dont have anything against people who like ro read, this is somewhat boring for me and I prefer to travel and go out to create my own stories n tales

>and go out to create my own stories n tales
how do you do this? go out where? what kind of stories?

As an aside, I have yet to meet a girl with that style of nose piercing who is sane.

Why do they spend money to wreck their faces ?

Ffs

small girl, manlet sons

last ""girl"" looks like a man anyway, bad example

Hey kid, talking to women is easy.

Just start off a conversation by talking about your height and show her how thick your wrists are.
Then give her your numbers. Not your phone number but the pounds or kilos of weight you can lift on the big three, you know, bench and deadlift and squat. You can bring up how much you overhead press but most women aren't interested in that. I've found that a great way to prove your physical prowess and impress a woman is by challenging another man in the room to an arm wrestling match, and then beat him. I cannot tell you how many times I have left the party with the hottest girl in the house after arm wrestling in public. Hell, I don't know if I broke more hearts or broke more arms back in my slaying days.

Women love money. It's sad but true. They want a man that can protect them and take care of them financially. You've already proven your size and strength to her so she knows that you can protect her, but now you've got to prove that you can provide her material needs as well. A great way to do this is to tell her, and possibly show her how many supplements you take and how much they cost. It's a good idea to take a picture of all of your supplements together so you can show her. Now, it's kind of a douche bag thing to do and technically you'll be lying, but you don't have a lot of supplements you can take pictures of a friends supplements and tell her their yours. But eventually she'll find out you lied because she'll see that your supplement supply isn't nearly as big as you told her it was and that it isn't even the same supplement supply that you showed her a picture of on your cellphone.

Remember, if you want to have an in depth conversation with someone of the opposite sex then you should only talk about what you know, and the only thing you know is Veeky Forums.

like go out and hike and dive and shit

pic related, when an acquaintance(spelling?) and I went hiking to Nevado de Toluca

Without the nose ring. Different angle.

moar from Matacanes Canyon, near Monterrey Mexico

Agreed. Gorgeous blonde at my work just got that face-fucking piercing and an arm tattoo and now I'm not even interested. Women do it because their peers do it, herd mentality is everything with them

last but not least, skydiving near Mexico City

I talk to girls about fitness, movies, music and instead of vidya, which I would talk about with bros, board games. Also drinking drinking drinking.

At first usually stupid bullshit like TV shows, but I try to steer it into soft politics as quickly as it's not autistic to see if follows SJW garbage.

women dont talk to me

Imagine being a lion and knocking this bovine down. Imagine tearing into the mammaries as the prey screamed and gurgled.

I dont say shit to women since I am a level 4 MGTOW

ask her if she's an archeologist

just kidding i haven't talked to one in a long time

This is honest to god retarded. Sleeping in a futon, alone, in your 30s is so cringe inducing I can't even imagine being that much of a fucking failure. Yeah you can do what you want, but I can also do what I want with a girl.

Show some restpect user, thats bill fucking burr

WHY THE FUCK DID SHE RUIN EVERYTHING WITH A NOSE PIERCING

Being a comic doesn't make that quote not retarded.

>implying I know the difference between him and Louis C.K
not even that user, just find both of those gingers so fucking unfunny and they try so hard to be "relatable"

>literally bAsing your entire life's worth on having a woman

yeah, and HE'S the pathetic one

Nigger Felon League obsessed normie mouthbreather that constantly whines about how "racists" Trump is. Yeah, he tells some funny, that's nice, doesn't mean I should respect his opinion on anything.

When did I say I was basing my life's worth on a woman?? I said that quote is retarded because I can do things I want while simultaneously having a woman in my life, and also fantasizing about maintaining the lifestyle of a 22 year old into your mid to late 30s is cringe inducing. The fact that you think I would base my life's worth off of a woman based on what I said makes me think you have a complex.

based giv poster

Blue pill cuck kg

Women only care about beauty, money and status.

Only autists on weird Singaporean potato-carving forums care about it, why would she care about the opinion of such low status individuals like the omegas and beta minuses that post here?

>saying sleeping on a futon alone means you're "that much of a fucking failure"
>i can also do what i want with a girl
>i need to have a girl with me in my life with me to feel any value

Also you completely misread his quote, retard. He isn't "fantasizing" about living like a 22 year old in his 30s. He's saying that it's much better to be unhitched to someone, with a wife, kids, mortgage, etc and having it be a mistake, than to jump into something like that just because you feel like it's what you're supposed to do in life: get married, buy a house, have kids, even if you aren't prepared for it just because it;'s what society says you're supposed to be.

But keep basing your entire life's value and not being a fucking failure on having a girlfriend, sperg

my fucking sides exploded top fucking kek mate

Again, I don't base self worth on a girlfriend. Bill burr is a retard and so are you. I guarantee you that when you're in your 40s or 50s, and your parents are starting to age, and maybe develop dementia, you'll realize you never had a fully unhitched life. And you'll either have to take care of them, or youll abandon them like a shitty person.

I had ~15 women and only 2-3 of them had some hint of intellect. So basically you talk to them like to kids

Why imagine?

last time i talked to girls (2 months ago) they were talking about how they got drunk. also something about boyfriends and complaining about the exams

>Talking to a girl for the first time in a few years
>Talking about our jobs
>Topic gets turned to being employed in the army
>/pol/ is going through the WWIII hype at that time
>conversation is dying so i sperg out and spout bullshit about syrian conspiracy theories that i display as fact because /pol/ was my only source of news
I fucking hate this site

Veeky Forums didn't make you too lazy to inform yourself. Your laziness brought you here.

/pol/ is the only 100% accurate source of news.

This girl's skin looks really soft.

I lost it

>talking about news with a girl

bro you're suppsed to make her talk about herself

went on a first date with a girl tonight

It was my first date in over 2 years

I was obviously very shy and autistic but then again so was she.

I'm back home now, and I can't help but feel like something wasn't quite right. Nothing happened between us, we just said out goodbyes and left. didn't try to make a move or anything. Did I fuck things up? I feel afraid to even text her back.

>pic related is me the entire night

if she was just as autistic then you should be fine. just send her the "had a nice time, thanks for tonight, I'd like to do 'xyz' another night if you're down" that puts the ball back in her court, if she says she's "busy" or anything along those lines, move on.

Kill yourself, you disgusting pedophile.

This
I already have a girlfriend, I don't care about trying to impress roasties for sex. I'll talk about whatever I want and if they aren't interested I move on

i dont know if this should go in my pasta folder, or if it would be better in my spilled spaghetti folder

>I was obviously very shy and autistic but then again so was she.
She's probably feeling the same way you are and hoping you text her.

You're worth it user.
Don't let yourself psych you out.

Just talk to them like they're a guy because I'm not sexist.

Kek

I haven't spoken to a woman other than my mother in over a year

What the fuck? Have you ever met a woman irl?

Just say whatever's on your mind, doesn't have to be the perfect response but as long as it moves the coversation along it's all good.

"Where are you from?"
"Oh yeah, how was that?"
"What made you move here?"

Come on user, they are people too except they really like to talk about themselves, you could converse for hours and never even talk about yourself. This is of course assuming they are interested enough in the first place.

I'm always amazed at how dumb normies are when they rely completely on the MSM for news, without doing a bit of research.
>live in California
>every single week I hear somebody talking about how Trump is about to be impeached due to [insert "scandal" of the week]
>they're 100% serious and talk enthusiastically about how excited they are
>every single week ends with dissapointment for them
>they go and do the same exact thing next week
They're literally insane.

so many people get their news from buzzfeed click bait articles or twitter/Reddit. they do the tldr, then formulate political facts on their own that have literally no basis in reality. same formula every fucking week, I understand your pain.

they usually try to talk to me.

This.

But I don't like it, all it does is make me thing shes a degenerate disgusting whore and I end up not liking them.

I've only ever tried picking up one woman. She was sitting in mcdonalds dressed like a slut (see-through short dress with no panties on) and looked like she needed help. So I knew there was no way she'd reject me. Other than that I can only meet women online.

I can only talk dirty. It works with tinder sluts/stacy's but not the homely shy type girls I meet in college.
Smaltalk is retarded "so..uhh.. what's up haha" a hundred times. My mind always goes towards dirty ecchi things and I just talk about that. They like it. Last week i was talking to this fake gamer girl stacy who claimed she liked Legend of zelda so I started talking about how imp midna is fucking hot, Then she took it from there about how'd I even have sex with imp midna doing suggestive sexual gestures and I said it could be a threesome with me as link, her as zelda and imp midna. Nature took it's course but I bailed because turns out she has burned coal. Wew
I wait for the day I become less dead inside and actually give a fuck about what i talk about so that I can talk to a homely average shy girl without hurting her feelings or offending her

Considering I post on fit, where the most alpha guys post, pretty much every conversation I have with any girl results in hardcore flirting and filthy talk and I usually end up in bed with them