Anybody else /extreme/ cutting?

Anybody else /extreme/ cutting?

With the stress of my new job, my appetite has been suppressed to the point that today Ive only had a black coffee, a twizzler, and some water melon. Feels good cuz I'm pretty fat at 5'10 185lbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/glozell1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate this judgmental nigger bitch.

You should try
>that first sip

You're probably out of her league user

Very very edgy post my dude

why are you defending this ugly BLM activist?

What weigjt are you trying to get to?

>being this mad at nignogs

Hey a nibba was the one who gave me the twizzler.

165lb would be nice. Its what I weighed when I was a twig and started bulking, now I'm much stronger but have fat so I want to see what id look like at that weight again..

I'm not. I think she's obnoxious. But you're obnoxious too, and pointing it out doesn't mean I'm defending her. It means I'm insulting you for posting like an edgy teen who came here from /pol/.

not that user but this is u

>saying nigger on Veeky Forums is now /pol/

Fucking newfag

Yeah that's all he said. Just "nigger." In a vacuum. No context either.

>le devastating strawman meme
BTFO my man. BTFO.

Extremely edgy

The last time I saw someone post a hideous outfit like that, he said it so he can pretend everyone was mirin him

/pol/ derails another thread.

>Ive only had a black coffee, a twizzler, and some water melon

That's called "malnutrition" and it's a fucking dumb idea. Also that has nothing to do with cutting.

The threaded wouldnt have been derailed if the "pol go away" crowd didnt go all reply happy.

And "/pol/" will continue as it grows, you stupid cunt.

/pol/ is getting swole

Might be this guy

you took the words right out of my mouth, fucking nigger bitch.

I just came to the conclusion of a 6 extreme weeks cut(1200 cal + 300-500 cal burned from workouts), 26 lbs lost in total now i have taken a 1 week of moderate refeed to rebalance the hormones because my pee pee wasn't working well as it used to. Today i start cutting again for another 4 to 6 weeks, let's see if I can get to 160lbs to the end of august/mid september.

>le fallacy fallacy
really makes you think

>reddit bitching

wow, water is wet

Come on, user, who is this?

fuck that fat bag of lard

Fuck. I remember she had a youtube channel but it was maybe 2 years ago. I think she got mad at people commenting on her ass and closed it but don't quote me on that, i don't remember her name

>6'2 buffed chad looking motherfucker
>"theheheh i'm such an autistic guy :DD"

mfw hes actually 6'2. I know this guy IRL.

>uploading videos of her working out in skimpier clothes than camwhores start their shows
>got mad at people for commenting on her ass
Sounds about right. Thanks anyway, buddy.

youtube.com/user/glozell1

Amazing.

There are many normies who come here to post their bod in cbt to get mires and attention, you can easily spot them

>hey buddy, my eyes are up here

yeah, user is probably a few points better looking than that baboon looking uggo if that's what you implied

This feels like the right place to ask, didn't want to make my own thread. Not cutting, just maintaining

My diet mainly consists of chicken, sweet potato, and broccoli. I eat a bit of oatmeal and banana for breakfast, and eggs, avocado and toast for a snack.

Is this a healthy/balanced diet?

>hurr durr we never called out niggers before le /pol/ helped le evil orange hitler winning

fucking go back to r/fitness

FUCKING DIE NIGGERLOVING QUEER

RACE WAR NOW 14/88

What aspects of it are you second-guessing?

proud as fuck right now

Idk if I'm getting enough good fats or if im missing any micros from my diet.

Also all those vegan threads are making me want to drink less milk and eat less eggs. Can't go without chicken, so I'm just trying to buy better quality

Are you lifting nowadays OP?
Because if you do, kiss your gains goodbye.

I like how she make sure to get her face in the picture

that's just so bizzare, why is there an ape in the gym?