Your Genetics

Tell me about your genetic fuckups, Veeky Forums

me:

>shitty arm

My right arm is normal and sturdy—

But my left arm is a ring size smaller, join pain, wrist pain, tendon pain, takes months to heal from anything, significantly weaker, joints feel like they're straining to snap when I put weight on it, seriously holds back some lifts

Shitty shoulders
I just randomly wake up with shoulder pain for no reason. Sometimes it goes away after a few hours and I can go to the gym, sometimes it stays for a few days.

Trigger finger.
fingers lock up and can't fully extend

shitty knees that hurt for no reason. Rarely do squats

Acne and shitty fkin chest, also a manlet

Hairline

Acne, manlet, shit chest insertions with concave chest, giant lopsided ribcage, gyno, terrible biceps insertions, and multiple shoulder issues. Also heart problems and terrible vision.

Whoops forgot that I'm balding at 18 too

My left ear is high than my right, so whenever I wear sunglasses they're always crooked as fuck

I have the same problem. After I do 7 chin ups my fingers hardly extend back to normal for 5 seconds.

>Gyno
>balding (maybe paranoid)

At least both are concealable and surgery can fix both somewhat, but I'm not shallow enough to do so.

>Pectus carinatum
>Gyno
>Overbite
>No jaw
>Beard only growing on one side of my face (not even joking)
>Jew nose
>Wristlet
>Shitty skin prone to stretch marks
JUST END MY SUFFERING

>manlet
>4.5in dick
>bad teeth
>chinlet

Extremely protruding clavicles
Small frame- small wrists and really tiny ankles
Also I think I might have low test

That's normal. My fingers stay like that for days at a time, not a few seconds.

Crooked nose
Gen 3 thalimide baby, enlarged heart resting hp around 120
Surgeons fingers
Missing bottom 1 rib on each side
Flat feet
Webbed toes
Two groin muscles on each leg
Rolled tongue
Over bite, needed braces twice

Family doc used to joke Im pretty much a mutant and I should apply for a new homo species title because I have enough quirks it's tough to put me as sapient

>5'5
>wristlet
>handlet
There's nothing to add

Good hormone profile - young looking in my 30s, hair shedding every day since teens but my hair line is the same since teens so no actual hair loss.

Tall af, lean.

Qt blue eyes.

Symmetrical abs.

Low bp, low resting heart rate.

Honestly pretty damn good genes desu except for one thing that bothers me.

Appears I get seborrheic dermatitis or roseacea or exzcema on my face - sore red patchiness if I dont control it with a sensitive skin scrub and selenium sulfide shampoo daily - that usually leaves my skin perfect.

But I dont have that shit where I am now, and all the scrubs even sensitive moisturiser style ones just irritate my skin more.

Need to use a steroid cream to control and reduce it (very effective when I havent been on it in a while - but going off it for a while makes my skin act up again) and a little concealer cream.

Also I do well with actual steroids - only sensitive to estro, everything else dont tend to experience much side effects, even with tren - not even tren gives me hair loss.

Non existent hairline
Horribly Lopsided jaw from sleeping on my stomach too much
Underbite
Narrow shoulders
Tiny arms
Flared ribs
Bad teeth
5'10"

Other than that I'm pretty happy with what I got. desu I probably have the strongest weak chin of anyone ever

Average dick, beardlet, small chin, wide hips, fat stores in ass and thighs primarily, lanky arms, assymetric pecs (that is probably my fault), one hip bone is higher than other

+high test
+6'2.5
+good hairline (+fast growing hair if you consider it a positive)
+long arms
+smart
+white

-shit vision
-average dick
-shit complexion
-ezcema which is at the point of needing prednisone to treat so that sucks ass
-anxiety/lack of confidence/shit at conversations/lack discipline/lack motivation

just trying to sort out the mental/happiness/uni side of things, the gains come easy, pretty happy atm

please tell me what "sensitive skin scrubs" work for you i have the same issues

Nivea for men sensitive skin scrub (Aus supermarket), plus a good soaking of shaken and undiluted selsun gold shampoo (selenium sulfide medicated shampoo) on the face for several minutes daily in the shower.

That double combination is what keeps it good.

Without that Im needing a predinosolone something something valerate steroid cream, which is super effective when you first use it, but need to take a break after a while (I dont get side effects, but to make sure I dont I take a break).

Its in this packaging design but will say sensitive skin scrub on it I think from memory, theres a gentle exfoliating one too from looking on google, might be the same thing.

From memory I used a brand called bull dog at one point which was also good.

thank you so much ive been struggling for years to find something to keep the eczema/rosecea/psoriasis at bay

doctors currently given me prednisone which is hard going with side effects even on 'shotgun' style treatment bursts, seemingly permanent aristocort cream scars on my arms really makes me not want to use it much on my face

Its the selenium sulfide that generally keeps it under control I think, but you need a good wash/scrub that doesnt irritate your skin before it.

Though you might need to get it a little under control before you start adding the scrub in because as you know almost anything can irritate the fuck out of it when its already inflamed.

Reminds me of that "professional armwrestler" guy

This is what youre looking for btw (you need to shake it up before you use it too).

>manlet
>upper chest is shit, always will be
>very fast metabolism ie no bearmode ever
>thin underarms

try lifting weights gimli

Uneven pecs and gyno :(

>Triceps overshadowing my Biceps
>Calves so thin it looks like I don't train legs at all even though I have 2x legday each week
>squat (240) and deadlift (330) super weak compared to bench (310)

shoulders are weak as usual
manlet
have acne on my upper arms
can fit 3 fingers between bicep and elbow
large forehead
list goes on but these are the big ones

I bet you unironically kiss your mirror every night and spend hours looking at yourself

gotta eat big to get big

Big ribs so I look fat if I'm wearing any kind of shirt, besides that I'm pretty well off

Its a good thing fatty. Lose weight, put on muscle and you'll look big
Having a huge frame is amazing. You'll also have no problem getting thicc
Look at Gandolfini's shoulder width. Do you think he could have convincingly portrayed Tony Soprano were if not for his super robust frame?

Shitty shoulder mobility
shitty lower body mobility
shit pec insertions
shit wide hips
shit FACE
shit jewish nose
5.5 in dick
shit teeth structure, nose that is always plugged, nightly mouth breather and bad tongue posture-er

>great body overall
>literal giant
>really long limbs
>pretty decent sized muscles but also pretty slim
>huge dick
>blonde hair and blue eyes Aryan master race
>Aryan facial features
>no facial or body hair, but I do have long shoulder-length hair
>androgynous body type and face
>often get mistaken by guys for a cute and very tall girl (I sometimes get called a lesbian when I'm out with my girlfriend) because of my androgynous appearance

>literal giant
>androgynous
Which is it?

congenital heart (valve) defect. i'm probably going to die like zyzz

>2m tall
>weak chin
>tiny wrists
>hairy af
>terrible bicep insertions

Well you most likely don't have small wrists. You're 2 meters tall but not every single bone grows in direct proportion to each other henceforth yout wrists are probably alright, the rest of your body simply outsizes them

Both, at the same time.

Do some cardio and don't roid and you'll be fine.

You might have coarctation of the aorta.

Body loves storing a disproportionate amount of fat on my thighs so I have to be low bf

Got nice brown hair from mum but shitty pale ginger skin from my dad and I can only tan if I'm out for about five or six hours in blistering sun, shit sucks. Lucky most people don't think I live in a basement cause I'm big so