Femanon Fitness General, Skincare Edition /fem-fg/

This general is for the purpose of centralizing female presence in the board,
create a community-based advice/critique/support system built for femanons and by femanons,
where anons are free to participate too.
If this is your first time posting and you'll be asking for advice, please consider doing the following things
to advance your case :
>read the sticky, and explain in what way it hasn't given you the information needed, to justify for
your need to make this post.
>check out the imgur with the lists of books on the topic you're interested in. Read the ones specific
to your problem/question and if you don't find a solution/answer, come ask then.
>post stats that are relevant to what you're asking (height, weight, body fat %, current nutrition plan,
current objective, current exercise regimen,etc...)
>post a recent picture if you're looking for physique advice such as how to isolate a muscle group, or
what to work on given your genetics and proportions, or a body fat % estimate.
>state clearly what it is you're looking for in terms of information, and be as precise as possible.
>try and be concise too, it'll really help other people to not have to sift through unrelated, unasked for
stuff such as your personal life stories, and generally all the fluff we don't need to hear about.

Disclaimer : The sticky is a work in progress. We need as much information we can get. Feel free to post
new content to be added to the dropbox and request links to be added to the pastebin. We are going to need
a FAQ, but I'll leave that to make after a couple threads in, where we have a better idea of the general
enquiries most femanons have.

The essential links :
>Sticky : pastebin.com/1yggKWEH (embed)
>Ebooks : imgur.com/a/Qxxlq
>Infographics : imgur.com/a/54aqI

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/sca_routine
gardenofwisdom.com/profiles.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>whores can't even make new threads properly

On to today's topic: Want to start with good skincare? You should have a good routine, and products suitable for your skin type.
>Here's a basic routine to follow: reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/sca_routine
>And here is a guide to skin profile types: gardenofwisdom.com/profiles.html

I'm more of an expert on Asian skincare products since I live in Asia, so feel free to ask about them.

Men are welcome here to ask about skin problems too.

i have some relationship problems i guess

>be me, a /d/eviant woman with a fetish for fat boys gaining weight
>be in a fwb relationship with a fat boy that i've been steadily fattening for two years
>my libido is through the roof, we have sex on the reg and he can't keep up with me
>end that relationship because i got a boyfriend
>love my bf but he isn't fat and doesn't want to be fat and i respect that
>crave for my ex-fwb's fat bod every fucking day, no joke

fucking help me i don't want to be a deviant

Any good routines to grow ass?

skincare routines?

mine~
AM:
wash with gentle cleanser
peptide serum
sunscreen moisturizer + rosehip seed oil
primer
makeup

PM:
peptide serum
lactic acid 5% HA 2% peel
advanced retinoid 2%
moisturizer + rosehip seed oil

oh forgot i cleanse in pm with high quality organic olive oil :O

then the regular gentle face wash

i shower twice a day mostly because i think it's easier to wash face in the shower lol

Yeah

Necking yourself xF

i'm really liking strong curves. my glutes feel bigger to the touch and pic is me. keep in mind i started from basic white boy ass (no ass at all)

I'm not a female but since the topic is related to skincare I hope femanons can help me. How do I get rid of acne scars? I got a lot of acne in my teens and like I a stupid idiot I popped all of them. Now my face looks like a minefield. Is there any way to salvage this? I heard laser is the only option for acne scars. I hope that isn't true.

bio oil is supposed to help with scars. it's relatively expensive stuff but maybe worth it for you

fuark

Excuse me, whores, but who is this semen demon?

unfortunately user, scar tissue is permanent. It's fibrous tissue that has regrown and knit together after injury, forming an uneven shape. The only option to remove it is to disturb it again and knit the skin back together evenly, thus the laser surgery. It's impossible to regrow skin with just products, and don't believe anyone who's trying to tell you otherwise.

Ana Cheri

dayum that gurl is perfect

Why does my wife's clitoris get huge when she is horny? Also, she is pregnant with our second child. Are lady boners real, or am I just imagining that her clit was swollen?

>excuse me, whores,

kek I fucking hate this board and that I laughed at that

they get swollen when there's a lot of arousal and its sensitive, plus since she's pregnant it's probably a lot more sensitive. she's not getting a boner, just have sex with her more often.

im not trusting advice from a male who disguises as a female, same way i wouldnt trust a black man who calls himself white

bio oil did jack shit for my scars, but I started using it as a night moisturizer and I look young as fuark with really soft skin

after pooping, sometimes my anus doesn't clench quick enough to make all poop chunks fall into the toilet. leftover poop chunks will stick to the anus entrance and smear onto the toilet paper as i wipe. yesterday these leftover poop chunks were accidentally smeared into my vagina and even after a thorough douching, my vagina still smells like poo

Stand up in a good morning stance and wipe away from vag then, you're asking for a urinary tract infection.

thanks

None of these posts are Veeky Forums related. Take this to reddit or /adv/

You probably shouldn't trust black men, period.

user, has your vagina ever got poop in it too?

this is completely fine with me. i don't really care if you have nice skin or not so whatever.

suck a dick, half the threads on this board aren't fit related

>tfw fell for SS meme

nah I kid, building leg muscles are fuckin great as a girl

your legs look shapeless. this is why you dumb broads need to go to /soc/ if you're just going to post for attention.

you're the one who clicked on this thread and looked for pics you dumb motherfucker

Upper legs look nice but calfs could do with some work, also some cardio wouldnt hurt. Would still eat your ass tho

how dense are you? the thread is on the first page with your blobby legs at the bottom. try again.

you can't have that hairy of a stomach with unshapely legs AND be a cunt, pick one

Start working out your ass and lose ass weight so you can poop properly without having any disturbances

Don't use douches, just rinse with water and a cloth while taking a shower. When you poop try drinking some coffee before to give a slight laxative effect or squat on your throne. If you can't squat put a laundry basket under your feet while sitting.

>wiping from back to front
what are you doing you disgusting creature

okay mods you can ban all the girls now

my calves are completely unflexed here, they're actually pretty big from me being a recovering /fat/ fuck. thanks user, am lifting and also doing cardio so hopefully i'll be at my goal weight in some months.

mods please

lets end this before its too late

LOL GIRL HERE xDDDDDDDDD
I guess "femanon" mean faggot tranny thread general

i douched with water and a dash of household bleach, and it actually did the trick (not enough bleach to be dangerous, just 1/2 tablespoon to 2 cups water ratio) hubby is pleased because yesterday he complained and asked if i farted when we were climbing into bed

Disgusting and doesn't even make sense. Wouldn't you want all your your shit to make it into the toilet?

I wanted to seriously talk but this is just a trap thread :/

oh jesus please don't do that again

It's not, girl posted her body above. Couple (archived) threads ago, grills were posting. Relax. State your question, or reply to another post.

stop

there was literally only one trap? don't be annoying.

Nice! I overslept today felt generally sick because of too much caffeine which left me crashing early morning today, so I couldn't make the new thread.
Thanks for taking it further, and especially for going with the skincare edition idea, user.
I'm definitely going to inspire myself from your teachings! Great work, overall!
If I'm not mistaken, we talked before in the /fat/ general (if you recall a girl using Neutrogena products, I do recall a girl telling me about sca there, could be you?).

Okay. Anyway, 1) traps are not women.
2) I want to know if I can add accessories to SS for glutes and whether it's good for aesthetics or not.

Nope, I'm not that anonnette. Just goes to show there's more girls on here than we think

If you want to run a successful femanon general(lol) at least bully off any females(male). They'll just use it to flaunt their ''look at me I'm a real girl XDD'' bs.

you can and should add accessories once you are comfortable with the main lifts. For me personally, I'm doing romanian deadlifts and dumbbell lunges on alternate days. you can consider squat variations like sumo squats and good mornings too.

this post makes zero sense

Still, if you're not already, you should add jump roping to your regimen. GOAT calf pumps and 600+ cals burned per hour.

Also:Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Who is the Thicc Kween in Op?

Anyone here have any experience on powerlifting?
I'm trying to maintain my weight, but i find it that i'm only pushing thought my lifts when i'm gaining weight. To be honest, i really don't like the look of powerlifting chicks, but IG fitness routines are boring af.
tl;dr: How to maintain aesthetics while powerlifting?

Stats:
50kg
Bench: 50kg
DL: 80kg
Squat: 95kg

Pic related

What is your ideal male body?

Thick?

>mfw three bump limit hitting threads in, there's still butthurt faggots trying to derail this thread.

Get lost, fags! We run this thread.
You mad? Post glutes or GTFO.

I am a girl on the internet is it gross to empty my boob juice into the sink? Sometimes I just don't have time to properly dispose of the day's accumulated boob juice so I just take my bra and dump it right into the sink, then use a dish rag to wipe up the runoff. Anyone else do this? I'm not weird right because my mom said it was weird to do this.

thinn
skinny prettybois with nice butts

Alternative exercises to barbell hip thrusts and glute bridges? I already lunge/do split squats, but I want something good for glutes. Not hamstrings like RDLs.

fuck anonette...are you future me?
I'm currently 12lbs away from reaching end of cut (100lbs) so that I can start a big bulk on my first Texas Method program. I'm going to go for a 60 pounds controlled bulk (over a period of 3 years, 1.5 pounds a month), hope for 80/20 muscle/fat gain, then cut and reap the rewards.
I might stay focused on powerlifiting for strenght afterwards, because I don't mind being a bit bulky, but I don't know yet. Could be that I will switch to an aesthetic split after I build decent muscle base.
Thing is you can always go back to aesthetics from powerlifting, it's just going to take some hard work leaning out.
Your progress is impressive. 13 lbs in 6 month, looking leaner than ever, on a strenght focused program (I assume) that's really decent.
Have you started lifting six months ago, or is it when you started recording progress?

Eat intuitively, and mostly clean, eat enough, keep adding weight to your lifts, get a spot. You can make strength gains without weight gain

I like thicc men, Klokov type and such.
I like a bit of fat on my meat...
BF is slowly getting there.

Are femanons retarded? This is obviously a joke

powerlifting and aesthetics have different routines and goals, i'd say add some accessories to your normal lifts and do like 3x10 instead of 3x5 like your usual lifts. Depends on what muscle areas you want to target though

Check this out.

bearmode with some fat on them

>glutes or gtfo.
Kek

Did you even read what you attached?

You looked pretty reasonably fit to start with, what was your motivation to start lifting?

Fag
Idk if female or male but thanks, im 5 11 182lbs, i dont want be to ripped just big muscle and some flat belly

With 200lbs and i will start working my belly to lose fat there

>falling for these female (male) baits...

Pretty sure all these are LARPing faggots trying to make us look bad.

Also in need of relationship advice here. Im white 5'6 243 pounds and my boyfriend is a really aesthetic /fraud/ type guy. He's planning on leaving me because i refuse to lose weight. I'm thinking if he does im gonna leak his nudes and tell everyone on facebook about his steroid usage. How can i get him to stay without losing weight?

Left was better

are you a woman or just a manlet

Nice routine, I've been researching peptide serums lately. The data is looking good so far. I might cop on soon. Rosehip seed oil is really nice too. I remember reading on it's good effects on skin when making the stretch mark infographics for /fat/.
I recommend everyone to check out the infographic in the imgur, as most of the products/supplements in it don't apply only to the skin that has stretch marks on it.

Don't talk about me like that you frumpy bitch at least I know how to control my kids who the fuck do you think you are with your greasy ass hair and fake tan product

hey gals what do you recommend for back acne apart from suicide

You're not a girl IRL.
You have no boyfriend.

You're just a pathetic loser on Veeky Forums trying to get a rise out of people by posting an absolute shitty story.

get out of my thread you LARPing faggot

become a nun

don't fret, i had the same problem. Just treat your back as if it's your face: cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize it every day.

PMS if you can't handle the bantz go back into the kitchen and stop pretending anyone gives a fuck about your vaginas

Check out What seems to be the problem Mam? You want to target glutes, right? I am just sharing this to give you inspiration, sure most of those hit the hammies too, but oh well. No need to be mean.

Casey Neistat really let himself go.

I'm retarded? You're on Veeky Forums asking for people to respect your 'women's space' lmao

girl here, i dont like working out. it hurts my muscles. sometimes i stick my fingers in my vagina and it makes me feel uncomfortable "in a good way" i am almost 24 now and still a virgin. i am obsessed with gilmore girls and etsy recipes for overnight oats

please be my gf (canada)

Does someone have good paint skills?
We need to have on of those /pol/ nationality memes with a Veeky Forums girl at her desktop with the caption :
>hide all (male) posts
>report all (male) posters
>ignore all (male) content

>tfw bacne too
>not even on the roids

might as well get some var and start cycling imo.

I am also a girl, I went to starbucks the other day and the guy who is normally there wasn't so I was kinda bumed but it gets worse when I got my chocolate frappe the cream on top was so fucking flat like what the fuck it was HALF the usual amount : / you might think this is not that big of a deal but for me the cream on top is my favorite! I stood there for a few minutes but the staff didn't even ask me what was wrong or if I needed something, so after WAITING ON THEM I had to walk to the front counter and ask them "EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME" just for some fucking service I had to go out of my way to accomodate them? At this point I was mad so I demanded to see the manager, and the bitch has the gaul to patronize me and treat me like a customer! She gave me some SHITTY free coffee voucher. I just had to vent, I can't believe this happened I'm so mad I feel like a victim.

>Does someone have good paint skills?
Lol no I don't think standard paint has a makeup brush tool.

Dont tell me you came on this misogynistic and racist site expecting anything else? You must be new

Sausage poster

>ITT

this thread is so autistic. serious question, if my main goal for right now is to lose weight, would it make sense if I focus more on diet and cardio? then focus more heavily on weights once I lose weight? I know lifting weights burns more calories, but I'm hungrier when I'm doing a routine than when I just do cardio/diet, and I want to get to a lower TDEE? does that make sense or I'm stupid