Daily reminder: if you're working out for girls, this is the body they want to see

Daily reminder: if you're working out for girls, this is the body they want to see.

Proof: Marlon Brando had 16 children with 14 different Mistresses.

A E S T H E T I C

Face theory is legit.

I don't think they wanted him for his body

>guy with a zillion dollars fucks bitches
>hey Veeky Forums it was his physique

Yeah no

In an interview in Playboy magazine in January 1979, Brando said: "You've seen every single race besmirched, but you never saw an image of the kike because the Jews were ever so watchful for that—and rightly so. They never allowed it to be shown on screen. The Jews have done so much for the world that, I suppose, you get extra disappointed because they didn't pay attention to that."[102] Brando made a similar comment on Larry King Live in April 1996, saying "Hollywood is run by Jews; it is owned by Jews, and they should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of—of people who are suffering. Because they've exploited—we have seen the—we have seen the nigger and greaseball, we've seen the chink, we've seen the slit-eyed dangerous Jap, we have seen the wily Filipino, we've seen everything, but we never saw the kike. Because they knew perfectly well, that that is where you draw the wagons around."

Brando was handsome and charismatic as fuck, the body has little to do with his hotness. Same with Newman and McQueen.

Redpilled as fuck on top of being handsome and rich. The perfect life

Seems like he should be the King of Fit.

Marlon Brando was also 5'8

>Mcqueen

Correction: That is the face they want to see.

Yeah his face was a big part but do you think he'd be as attractive as he was if he was some skinnyfat or chubby cunt with bad posture?

>if you're not buff then you must have a bad posture and be skinnyfat
He could be skinny and still be a handsome fuck.

>dat neck
please tell me how to supersize my neck safely

Yeah and not nearly as attractive /masculine

>Steve McQueen
>TFW no qt wife to shot guns with in the desert

When you have the handsome face and charisma or Paul Newman (or Brando) you don't need muscles. It literally adds like 1% in attractiveness.
You faggots think muscles are the alpha and omega or attractiveness. No, the huge pecs and biceps can't compensate for the ugly faves.

Pretty much this, which is why lifting for women has and will always be retarded. There's a reason people make fun of it.

All you have to do is be bigger than them

Its literally that simple. No girl wants someone skinnier than them.

that man has the face of a god. If you don't have a good face you're only going to get a 6/10 at best.

Put a handsome skinnyfat next to a muscular guy with an average face, see who looks more handsome and dominant.
You're gonna day that face is the only thing that matters either to justify being unfit or discourage others, but try going outside for a but, especially to bars or clubs, see what the guys who get girls look like.

>inb4 you completely miss the point and post a picture of some model with top 0.01% face

Gene simmons has fucked like a thousand women (his claim). Ugly as fuck. Brando was ugly too. Whats your point? Without fame and fortune muscles are your ticket.

>implying girls back then are the same as they are now

im pretty sure the handsome guy is gonna look more handsome so not really sure where you're getting at here. As for the dominant part, completely based on personality, if you're an aspie who is huge you're still autistic.

based Brando

This was him around the same time of this video

face > muscles

It's much better to be handsome with a skinny body than to have an ugly face and fit body.

Ignores that he was a famous screen actor with all the obvious accoutrements.

Obviously.
Life isnt black and white, if you have a very good-looking face you can get away with being on the smaller side. If you are disfigured, no height will help you. But if you are 5'2, no matter how good you look you wont be slaying.
Its a combination of face, height and frame. There are no exact formula to mathematically prove this, we're always talking about general tendencies

As for the actors discussed. No shit, they become actors because people like looking at their faces

Notice how I said 'average face'
An ugly face with a fit body is comparable to a handsome face with kleinfelter's.

Ok then

handsome face + average body > average face + fit body

Breh...did you just call my boy Brando ugly? Like his later years sure dude got hit by an ugly stick a few times but young man Brandi? Shiiiit I'm not even gay but I'd let him use me like a fuck doll. No homo.

I love being fit myself.... but I'm actually attracted to fat hairy guys. My man is a tradesmen with a beard and rides a motorcycle.... that also happens to be the most masculine unlikely weeboo.

Brando had the most aesthetic face to ever walk this earth

Whatever helps you cope. Enjoy mediocrity.

whateva

Daily reminder: if you're working out for girls, this is the body they want to see.

Proof: All those boats and hoes.