Lifting for women

Can we all admit that we lift for women? There is literally nothing wrong with it.

They're just a fraction of the whole picture. I mostly lift to feel good, to fight my insecurities, to look in the mirror and think "goddamn", so, confidence. It also gives me a fixed schedule and diet, which helps a lot since I'm a lazy piece of shit at heart. I want to become the best version of myself. Women are a bonus.

women don't care about muscles, dumbass

This.

I lift for confidence. Part of that is to talk to grils, but a bigger part is simply not feeling like shit whenever I'm coming out of the shower and spot myself in the mirror, or going swimming at a pool.

you're either dyel with an average face or buff but really ugly

>ps: they do

The only woman I lift for is Mother Europe so that I may fight in the coming race war.

This is such a great mindset user. I'm a lazy fucker too and I've started lifting the past 3-4 months and have been feeling a lot better both physically and mentally

No OP I think u r a feg. I started lifting as a coping mechanism after my breakup with my teenage love lmao, but it's been 11 years and my mindset of "I'm gonna be so ripped and then fug grills and my ex's sister and mom so that my ex's gets jelly reeee" changed into "damn, lifting feels so good" within the year I started lifting. So yeah, I started lifting to "get back" at my ex , but I've always been lifting for myself, in a way. That being said a your body is a temple and you need to keep it clean and in top condition. It certainly helps with women but I got over my "fug grills haha" phase when I was like 23. I haven't had sex in 4 years but surprisingly I do not miss it either

i posted this in that pajeet thread but it got deleted.
I guess this is the right place to post.
I've met this girl a few months ago, and things have been going well. The sex is amazing, and hanging out is fantastic.
Pros:
>loyal to me
>7/10, great body
>great sex
>good personality

Cons:
>finished uni and moved 2hrs away, works full time (I finished my 1st year)
>Doesn't want to make it into bf/gf scenario
>has no hobbies, all she does is drink, work and watch netflix

She's slept with 9 guys (so she says), I've slept with 4. She's 22 and I'm 20. She's coming down to visit this week, so we'll be together for 4 days or so. The thing is, do I stay with her and make it long distance or break things off?

She sounds like a decent person albeit a fuckslut. Pretty sure she will transition into fucking someone on the side for when she wants a fucktoi on a cold Wednesday night after work. Netflix has only so many decent movies, and drinking goes along with hookups much more than with Netflix

heh.

>lift for women
>succumb to her vices and lack of attention for diet/exercise
>get fat and out and shape again

>Lift for yourself
>Stay in shape forever

It's not like lifting for yourself means you can't attract women or anything; it's just that your own health, wellbeing, and appearance should be the driving force motivating you to go the gym and eat right otherwise you'll lose that motivation when you settle down and then become that middle-aged divorced fat guy who used to bench 300kg and goes to the gym a couple times a month

> hookups much more than with Netflix
that's the main thing that worries me. Her going out every weekend getting drunk with her friends while I'm miles away? fuck that

She's not loyal to you dude, don't kid yourself and you shouldn't invest in someone not willing to also invest in you.

If she moved 2 hours away and doesn't want to be your gf, then she likely is laser-focused on herself at the moment. I also doubt she is loyal if she's slept with 9 guys and drinks with no hobbies.
Help me with my scenario:
>Meet short, qt 9/10 gf 2 years ago
>always flirty and joking for about 2 years, texts me all the time if I initiate the conversation, sometimes without
>asks me on a date recently, agree
>goes great, 4 more dates over the span of 2 weeks
>since the first date, she hardly replies to my texts without it taking her 12 hours, or just not saying anything.
what do?

no u

I'm too ugly for women to ever fuck or love me, so I've never bothered to lift.

In a way there isn't, but better to say you lift to look good for yourself and for women

The answer is still no. Fite me

Becoming muscular implies less body fat, and much better posture, on the purely physical side of things. And those do make you look better, usually.

Lift for yourself and the women will come

Honestly if she's slept with 9 guys and you've slept with 4 guys, I think you will both be happier seeing other people.

>She's slept with 9 guys (so she says), I've slept with 4.
You slept with 4 guys ?

I lift for a woman I will never see again on the off chance I do see her again.

Gym is cheaper than therapy.

You can confront her and be like "hey I thought this was going well. Where do you imagine this going?" Make her shit or get off the pot.

Move on homie.

This is true to an extent, though there are probably exceptions. Even before I could lift a 5 lbs. dumbbell I could still get women.

I honestly don't. Yeah getting a girl would be cool but not really a deal breaker. My entire family is obese and two with diabetes who go to the doctors every single day. Growing up as a kid seeing his parents and family members go to the hospital constantly due to their health has been my motivation to never ever get that way.

That's why I lift. Not for some dumb bitch but so I'm not bed ridden fatty who has to live in the hospital.

Pessimism will get you nowhere, you know that.

I lift mostly for women and I've been married eight years. Anyone who denies that there are sexual reasons for lifting is just an autist who has read too many memes online. Stop lying to yourself. Most of us do not require above-average strength in our daily life.

Women are pack animals. They heavily rely on social reinforcement to form their opinions. This includes their sexual attraction (and ultimately, the health of your relationship). You must never let your girl become complacent; she always needs to notice that other women are interested in you. Easiest way for that is to stay fit. I'm in my 30s now, and compared to all the other middle-aged men in my social circle, I look like a god. Their wives notice me, which means my own wife feels secure in her position on the hierarchy.

People are blindly arrogant if they think we're anything more than monkeys driven purely by instinct.

damn ur so cool

Seconding this, OP. I'd go on to say that I don't lift so girls specifically treat me better, I lift so that everyone treats me better.

Also I've like 100% improvement in aesthetics from just fixing posture and style alone, and I got that down in the first month or so of lifting (6 months in atm).

>Their wives notice me, which means my own wife feels secure in her position on the hierarchy.

Fuck and impregnate the weak wives

They care about the complete package idiot.

Choose two:

Muscles
Money
Social Status

This guy fucking gets it.

I actually did this to two different girls.

The first time it was because I really liked her and started getting obsessive and worried too much about my texts. She basically did to me and things straightened out and we had a great go of things for a while.

Another time I did this to a girl after the first date because I realized I wasn't into her.

Also I'm just a lazy fuck so it helps to set a reminder to ping the other person on messenger/sms about literally anything at least once a day. If you do/find/see something interesting or noteworthy, she's the first person you message/snap, every single time.

underrated lmfao

I wouldn't really trust her to be loyal. And you said she doesn't want to escalate into a bf/gf arrangement. Why not just sort of make it into a long distance fwb arrangement? You could bang her when she's available and otherwise bang any other women you want. If you're insistent on trying to keep things exclusive and want a relationship while she doesn't, and on top of that her living two hours away, I don't really think that's going to be very fulfilling for you.

Replace muscles with aesthetics (muscles, height, facial symmetry) and you've about got it

ill admit it

INITIALLY i lifted for girls
now i like it too much that couldn't careless if a woman liked it or not

>Can we all admit that we lift for women?
No, because "we" all don't.
I lift (and stay Veeky Forums in general) as an example for my son and so I'll be there to see him when he's a man himself.
>There is literally nothing wrong with it
This I can agree with, I was there once too.

Well you should probably break it off since you're a self admitted homosexual. Also she is a massive slut, why would you want a long distance relationship with a whore that is guaranteed to cheat on you. Get a hold of yourself man.

No, I get Veeky Forums because job.
Also enjoy lifting as a hobby.

I lift for men. So that all those faggots that have not responded on Grindr can eat shit when I become muscular (am already handsome) and I don't answer their pathetic messages begging for cock.

While i do lift in order to get extra female attention, it's not my primary reason
Pic realted is.

I got mires from women after lifting 2 years at 26, but they're rarely hot. those who are, are usually already taken. being fit does help with getting athletic bod females tho, if you don't mind 6/10's

>lifting for another man
>you're gay for your son
people like you make me sick

It's another "fit is obsessed with girls and treats them like literally the most important thing in the universe, pretend like they are all fucking tons of them and only get the hottest ones" thread

Don't you guys get tired of the same shit every day on here

We all first started lifting for women and then fell in love with the iron, now we lift to be better than women.

this

This has to be bait, otherwise you're so stuck in the moment you can't see straight.

How does her not wanting to be your girlfriend, her main hobby being drinking, and moving 2 hours away translate into her being faithfully devoted to you? Jesus Christ man.

Sounds like a prime opportunityfor a fuck buddy situation though. You can get her when she's around, or if you feel like driving 2 hours out of your way for some ass. And you can fuck whoever on the side because it's not a relationship. Are you okay with that? Great. If not, run away and ghost her. If you're attached to her emotionally, or think you're going to become attached, you're in for a bad time. You're not going to change her.

How much of a cuck do you have to be to lift for anyone but yourself?

Literally everything a man does is "for women".
It's the purpose of your existence, to "get women".
Your genes want to be spread, and for that you need women.
Whether you're realizing it or not, everything you do is only a means to the end of "impregnate a healthy female of breeding age".

It's all about signaling. And it happens on different levels.
To some extent it's primal, showing "I'm genetically fit and healthy".
But it's also more meta than that. Big muscles today means you have time to spare to lift, you have money to spare to spend on food and supplements (and maybe even roids).
It's the same with everything else.

>first thing he thinks of is father/son incest

this

>not lifting to be strong to help your parents around
>not lifting to be able to protect your future wife and children

Yeah absolute cuck reasons to lift

t. raised by a single mother

I admit I lift for grills.

Long. Distance. Does. Not. Work.
ever

I actually don't lift for women. I had a bit of a health scare a year ago. Every time I would move one of my legs slightly it would send stabbing pain all the way through to my toes. It got so bad I was limping around and basically had to lift myself up stairs using the hand rails. It got to the point where I blacked out for a second while I was cooking because I twisted half an inch too much. I swore that if it cleared up enough for me to lift I would get into shape. That time came in late January and I have not missed a workout since. Zero problems.

Why is it bad to be raised by a single mother?

Look at this guy lifting for women. What are you, gay?

Keep telling yourself that. Girls like in shape men. Yes, they don't like crazy muscular freaks but a lean somewhat muscular man has a better chance at a girl then a lanklet or a fat fuck (given that they are not autists).

This. It feels amazing seeing abs and not seeing a beer belly in the mirror. Also, I feel more comfortable to wear different clothes and what not.

Thing is with all of you saying she's not being loyal, I know she is. We talk all the time, when she's not at work she's either home or with a friend I know, sounds iffy I know.
She got cheated on by her ex and wished that to never happen to her again, she deleted tinder, and I've gone through her phone a few times, nothing on sc or fb I know she's not lying.
I've had sex with one person during our time together (she doesn't know about it). Last time she came over she asked if I was snapping other girls, stupidly I said yes. I made it clear I'd never seen them, not even sent them nudes, she cried and said 'you're just like the rest'.

My point is, she's great, and I know she's faithful to me, but I can't not think about her past and the fact that she's so far away, and not willing to commit to being called bf/gf, when we pretty much already are.

>no homo

that's what I always said to myself

also picrelated, she sent me this last night. about seeing me today

i lift just because i like lifting heavy ass weights and feel my body shaking

Oops didn't attach

I just want to be able to kill people with my hands and feet

Dump her. Her value is decreasing while yours is increasing. You dont sound like you love her enough anyway. Move on

I lift for myself, I love looking at myself in the mirror.

>falling for the vaginal jew

Best jew desu.

Lifting for women is bad because once you find out how boring women are and how you, the man, are the prize, you will quit lifting and getting Veeky Forums. That's why it's a horrible foundation.. imo

Women care about money, resources, security.... they enjoy hedonistic pleasure with muscle guys, but they really do not care breh..sorry :'(

>not lifting for some unfounded sense of self-divinity
Get an over-inflated ego, or you aren't going to make it

I lift because I have been stick thin and beta my entire life (still am) and simply cannot take it anymore. The impact on my self-esteem has been crushing

Once, JUST FUCKING ONCE, I want a woman to notice me, mire or comment on my body. Just once I want the respect of my friends or other guys at the gym. Just once I actually want to achieve a long term goal and prove to myself that its possible

But at 6'2, 170lb of skinnyfat twigletism, I will probably fail. Its not going to stop me trying though

Such a false statement. It's almost as bad as the guys who think that muscles can make up for their shitty face.

As long as you're not butt ugly, a nice and muscular physique (as long as you don't go too far) is gong have more women interested in you. Having a good amount of muscle mass also allows you to get to a low fat percentage without looking like an Auschwitz survivor.

I lift to defend myself, my family and my property from commies and muslims

>>Lift for yourself and the women will come
Don't ever wait for women "to come."

If you want women, you have to be proactive. If you just work out every day and don't talk to women, they won't just magically show up on your doorstep unless you're extremely good looking.

Doing self-improvement and waiting for women to come around is a great way to become an old virgin.

considering that europe was a phoenician princess that was abducted by Zeus, who adopted the shape of a white bull, whe then brought her to crete and raped her, she probably did not look like that.

I lift for myself because I like to challenge myself and hit goals and step targets.

I met my missus before I started lifting, so women have never really been a motivation for me.

yea this sums it up for me too

Cx

Good post

first post best post

>loyal to me
lmao. But whatever man keep it up, just don't expect anything long-term

dude, you're FWBs. Nothing serious, and dont expect anything more serious in the future

I don't lift for women but its nice to have girls say "user take your shirt off, lets see what gym has been doing for you?"

I do.

I feel bad for single mothers, trying to make the best of it. But fact is, if you're a male without a consistent father figure in your life, you're guaranteed to be emotionally, developmentally stunted in every way. You brain is just wired differently because you've only really been exposed to a woman's mentality your whole life. The same doesn't apply to daughters without fathers. There are studies on it.

clearly delusional. SAD

But I thought everyone on this board hated women

I partly lift for women. Here. I've told the truth.

Nobody lifts solely for women, though.