So tell me again why it is a bad idea to do JUST ONE steroid cycle, attain your natty limit after 12 weeks...

So tell me again why it is a bad idea to do JUST ONE steroid cycle, attain your natty limit after 12 weeks, get huge delts/traps and then PCT and maintain your current body.

> Inb4 muh cheating
I don't care about your pseudo-morality

It's not

Pursue your dreams

Because you will never come off steroids once you start them

Do it!

If you think your plan will work, just go and do it! Also report us.

This. I'm on my first cycle of test and it's god damn amazing. I want to do another cycle in the future.

I also thought I'll just do one cycle...

>attain your natty limit after 12 weeks

Very unlikely, you're not gonna gain that much size on a single cycle unless you're like a fucking mega responder on big doses or you do a few cycles then lie about it.

alot of ugls contain heavy metals and some bacterial growth when the user cant keep a sterile enviorment

oh really bud.

You won't attain your natural limit in twelve weeks you moron.

You're too young and you probably already have a shit physique which has plenty of room for improvement au natural.

Christ you cunts get dumber by the minute. Seriously, each generation is academically smarter but increasingly more retarded in their day to day thoughts.

Not Op.
Should i lose fat and build some muscle befote doing a cycle?? It would be my first. Also is roid rage common.

Veeky Forums should be about being healthy and fit, not having huge muscles you dont even need in the first place.

You should always lose fat and lift in the first place. Steroids should be used when you hit your limit, which can take years of lifting and cycles of bulk and cut. So if you have to ask, you arent probably ready.

Also you still need to workout after unless your master plan is to turn into fat slob. So why not get there slowly and safely?

Thanks for the reassurance user

the issues comes with maintaining the physique, without the testosterone levels to maintain all the extra muscle tissue much of it will leave you

this of course leads people to do another cycle and so the vicious cycle continues

Because I can't find sauce

this. is obvious but it has to be stated.

thats the way to roid without being/looking like a retard: achieve your absolute natural limit then do it. its just like performance enhancing drugs, if you were an olympic lifter, for instance, would you rather get 15% more capacity for weight when you are beginning and doing a 40kg snatch, or would you rather get those same 15% more capacity when you can already do 100kg snatches without any drugs?

sure, even if you did use it doing 40kg snatches your weight would go up faster and etcetc, but it can easily be achieved naturally just putting some effort, but when you reach 100kg snatches, for you to put on every single kg is hard, and thats the optimal time to get on gear

Because if you sucked at lifting enough to not be able to attain an impressive physique naturally roids literally won't even get you to your natty limit. Do you think Zyzz had more muscle mass and strength than Eric Bugenhagen?

Because it won't be "just one cycle". You get on it, get your 'fake' gains, get off it, and months later you'll lose your 'fake' gains, and go looking for more steroids. STEROIDS ARE ADDICTIVE. Stop being stupid about this.

>fake gains
>lose your gains
>implying you can't maintain proper nutrition, training, and sleep to keep your muscularity
these are the people calling you DYEL in the CBT

>proper nutrition, training, and sleep
Yeah because a person considering roiding just to get a naturally attainable physique has these locked down 100% right?

LOL no of course not they just have no attention span, no personal discipline, no impulse control, and shit genetics such that they probably can't get any 'gains' in the first place, and add to this a lack of proper ethics and morals and they'll do whatever it takes, even commit felonies, just to get their so-called 'gains', even if everyone looks at them and can TELL they're from steroids -- which people of course can. It's obvious.

to get ur natty limit you should train 12 + years, so its bs to wait for that

This

It's a great example of that complete lack of patience that is common these days. They'd rather inject themselves with expensive illegal drugs and deal with all the side effects and risk health just to have what, a Hollywood body in a year?

If you want to roid, at least have a bit of dignity and wait till you've hit the natty limit.

/thread