What are you cooking tonight Veeky Forums?

What are you cooking tonight Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatcurryrecipes.net/2013/05/16/making-chicken-tikka/
curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php?board=2.0
google.co.uk/search?q=curry recipes bulk site:www.curry-recipes.co.uk&num=40&safe=off&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimsYvLxaDVAhVMJ8AKHYBJAysQrQIIMygEMAA&biw=1224&bih=703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3 chicken cutlets with some broggoli and carrots

3 egg chicken cheddar and spinach omelette. Been on an egg kick for some reason.

Nothing because I've fallen for the meal prep meme

Hamburger meat contains shit

I'm meme dieting pretty hard right now, so eggs, chicken and some low carb veggies.

Need to drop 10lbs of fat in 14 days for a scuba diving trip with a hottie.

I did 2000cals worth of fasted cardio yesterday and only ate 600 calories for the whole day.

>Nothing because I've fallen for the meal prep meme

Well it tastes amazing so fuck you faggot.

>another What the Health memer
how original

there is no way you are going to improve your physique in 14 days

If he's teetering between 12-15% bf it could make a huge difference

>10 lbs of fat in 14 days
More like 6 lbs of water, 3 lbs of muscle, and 1lb of fat

bacon, eggs, brussel sprouts cooked in the bacon fat

I'm already right at 20%bf, so even if I can get to like 17%bf i'll be happy, which should be easily achievable since I'm running saturation doses of cjc-1295 + ghrp-2, eating under 1000cals of protein + carbs per day, and doing between 1000-2000 cals worth of cardio per day.

That should put me at a deficit of 3500 cals EASY. 10lbs = 3.8% bodweight, mostly fat because peptides which could mean like 16% in two weeks.

This was my lunch

Even with a shitload of anabolic peptides?

I'm not. Ordering steamed chicken and broccoli from my local Chinese joint. A little Tabasco and some Game of Thrones is a great evening.

Tomorrow I'm making meatloaf, the day after a roast, then shrimp scampi, then ribeye steaks, then tuna steaks Friday night.

Spaghetti and meatsauce. Sauce made from scratch with ground chicken instead of beef.

Why wouldn't you just make broccoli + chicken yourself bro?

enjoy your heart disease and colorectal cancer

Gonna make some boigahs with onions, jalapenos, and cheese. Put some McD's sauce on it too.

>fasted cardio

There's one of your problems you fucking idiot. Ever heard of the laws of thermo-fucking-dynamics? I hope you get fatter you hopeless fuck.

>heart disease
wew welcome to 1970

Some chicken salad, losing weight like crazy by just getting rid of soda, juice and sugar in general. 137 lbs to 125 in 3 weeks.

Looks good, OP.

4'10" womanlet?

Lol, k bro. I've actually been losing 10lbs/month consistently for the last five months. No problems here, just need to accelerate the fat loss by 100% for two weeks, it's not even that difficult.

I'm probably going to go eat at a buffet... Help me!

I just ate buffalo chicken, potatoes, and brussel sprouts. My gf cooked it for me. For desert I'm having her puss puss.

You're having day old lukewarm sour cream cheese for desert? Doesn't sound too appealing to me.

This was my dinner

>can't disprove it
>calls it a meme instead

20 litres of chicken tikka jalfrezi
each 1l portion is 1500kcal, 160g protein
about 5 portions veggies
will feed me for 3 weeks

I want to know my fortune and their delivery girl is fucking smokin hot.

that looks magnificent

that's a big pot

Implying she would do ya
>You cum again?

nothing because I fell for the cutting meme.

t. fatty

50 litres. First time ive used it. this was its 'christening'.

Make sure if ever you buy one you get stainless steel with an aluminum disc base to spread out the heat.

they take a little work to maintain too. you have to "season" the steel by burning oil before ever cooking to create a nonstick finish

some sips and cigarettes

recipe me desu? Shit looks amazing

No implication that she'd want to fuck me... Just nice to have someone smile at me, even if it's only once a week and only because I paid her to.

Fuck I hate my life.

Marinade 10-12kg chicken for 48 hours in this: greatcurryrecipes.net/2013/05/16/making-chicken-tikka/

Then make "base curry gravy" either by following recipe in my image or (i recommend) finding a simpler base curry gravy. curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php?board=2.0

Try to make like 10litres of base gravy and freezing batches of it to use in future curries. But 2 litres is OK. I aimed to make 4 but fucked up and only got 2.

i calculated all the macros but changed things in the recipe as shit kept running out and my blender broke half way through making purees. Need to recalculate

another good resource

google.co.uk/search?q=curry recipes bulk site:www.curry-recipes.co.uk&num=40&safe=off&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimsYvLxaDVAhVMJ8AKHYBJAysQrQIIMygEMAA&biw=1224&bih=703

Sweet! Thanks, what's the cost of this work out to roughly?

Yeh just dobt take any mk677 , that shit made be gain 20 lbs of water

Oh for sure, fuck that. Just did a second shot of the day of CJC/GHRP. having 10x the normal amount of growth hormone flowing through your veins feels amazing.

bump

Post up your dinners faggots!

So does your boyfriend's ass, but you still eat that

Six egg omelette.

Just ate, but I had a little flat iron steak, collard greens, braised new potatoes and some grilled red peppers. Fucking delicious meal. Should have swapped the collards for chard, they're a little less bitter.

>now
4 scrambled eggs and a banana for breakfast
>dinner last night
baked chicken breast with beans, green capsicum and coriander & lime rice, got 3 serves of leftovers

tuna patties+spinach and thai rice

fewer than 20 minutes, delicious

What patties m8?

bump

Chipotle cooked for me. Buy one get one burrito bowls, $8. I figure dinner tonight and lunch and possibly dinner tomorrow.

Eat both for dinner tonight. Make some fucking gainz my friend.

You should man. It's pretty sad to say the least. No bully intended.

eggs, oats, kale, an apple, and a little bit of cheese

btw fit
I want to thank you. u got me doing aerobic, lifting, and dieting. I've never felt better. Also I got chest hair and women are interesting again, like a second stage puberty.

Cheat day so I made risotto. Now I need to find a proton source.

chicken in oil, garlic, capers, lemon zest and oregano, paired with some nice roasted green beans.

mushroom risotto with chicken or some fish is an epic meal.

12 pack of bratwurst over a bed of chopped onions and bell peppers, baked for 45 minutes. Carnival style!

Made chickpea salad lettuce wraps. Glad I made enough to last a few days, it was awesome.

For you.

You can really fuck yourself up on a deficit that large, literally some of your organs can't take not getting nutrition they need