Starting out. What do I even do?

I just signed a lease on an apartment and they have a gym that I plan on starting to use. Can someone help me plan a workout with these machines? Pic related. This is my “gym”. There’s also a pool that I would like to incorporate in as well.

The only useful thing there is the pull-up bar

Absolutely nothing of value in this health studio (not a gym)

Well, this is what I have to work with. Lol

Is no one gonna help me? this is obviously not the best scenario, but it’s better than nothing and I don’t know anything about the equipment.

Height weight age?

Looking to lose weight or what?

Need some more information

>Is no one gonna help me? this is obviously not the best scenario, but it’s better than nothing and I don’t know anything about the equipment.

the front row is all cardio: on the right: an elliptical trainer, you step on it and you just walk there.
the two in the middle are treadmills: you stand there + walk
the one on the left is a bicycle.

back row you have a tv, a pull up bar and a lat pull. you can do some arm exercises there.

if you wanna lose weight, some running and swimming is okay

5 foot 9. 270lbs. 22.
Looking to shed some extra fat off the upper body, tummy, and hamstrings and arms.

>5'9 270
>"Looking to target specific areas on my body to "shave" hat "extra" fat
Nigga you are more fat tissue than human

This is a helpful comment.

go to a real gym

THIS IS NOT A GYM
YOU CAN HOWEVER USE IT TO 'LOSE A LITTLE EXTRA FAT' BECAUSE YOU ARE OBESE

BEGIN BY EATING LESS FOOD. JUST STOP EATING BREAKFAST. START THERE.
DO 15 MINUTES ON THE TREADMILL AT AN INCLINE AT LOW SPEED. MOVE UP TO 30 MINUTES AT MED-HIGH SPEED A FEW WEEKS LATER

EAT MORE PROTEIN
STOP DRINKING YOUR THREE SODAS A DAY
DRINK WATER OR COFFEE OR TEA ONLY
LIFT HEAVY. LIFT OFTEN. REPEAT.
>IMPOSSIBLE TO LIFT HEAVY IN YOUR 'GYM' SO START WITH BODYWEIGHT ROUTINES

GOOD LUCK. QUIT BEING A FAGGOT AND LEARN TO LOVE WORKING OUT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

I'll give you a hand OP.

All I want you to tell me is what kind of routine would you like to do?

I could probably make 2 or 3 different types of routines with this equipment that will work pretty well.

not much to work with

you're pretty fat so spend a lot of time on the treadmill

i'd spend about 45 min running- change things up with the speed and incline so you don't get bored

you don't have to run continuously for 45 min but don't take too many breaks

treadmill running is really boring so maybe run outside if you like

youtube some cable workouts and do them for maybe 20-30 min

setting realistic goals is the toughest part about starting to workout

Pull ups 3x5+
Push ups 5x5+
Chin ups 3x5+
1 min plank
20 minutes light cardio

There ya go OP do this for a couple months and lose those love handles without ever having to pick up those big scary weights.

that isn't a gym

Where are the weights?

Thank you. I really only drink water. Sometimes energy drinks. I rarely eat breakfast anyway. Protein is a little difficult for me because I’m a vegetarian but I do consume a little bit. I could raise it a little.

Anything is helpful.
I was assuming i’d Start on the treadmill. I have a big dog so when I get in enough shape I’m gonna run with her outside on walks.
I could do this. I wish the “gym” had weights, I’m not opposed to finding or buying some.

I am 5'9. 270lbs is fucking fat. 50lbs heavier then my fattest.
M,W,F
30 mins of cardio (increase time and intensity over time)
5xf Chins
5xf Dips
5xf Roman chair leg lifts
Sat
Learn to swim, do 1 hour of swimming
When you can do 5x5 in dips and chins and can also do 5x8 leg lifts all with perfect form come back for more advice.

>42248244
Read the sticky.

My fucking sides

How can you be as fat as you are and be a faggot herbivore

Thats nicer than my last apartments "gym"

It had 3 thread mills, 2 bikes, and a stair climber. Half the stuff was broken too. It was located right above the laundry room too so if someone was up there it sounded like the ceiling would cave in

How the fuck did you get to 270 by being a vegetarian?

>protein is little hard for me because I'm a vegetarian

Never gonna make it

I don’t understand what 5xf means.

5 sets to failure. I would recommend 4 sets to failur minus on, with last set to failure.

Ok. Thank you.

You are very large and can probably not even do on chin or dip. Work your way up with negatives or half reps. any activity you do will be good for you as long as you are consistent.

Oreos are vegan

The eliptical is fantastic for losing weight, joe rogan always talks about it, it's great for intensive cardio, you can easily have an hour of intense cardio with out fucking your knees up, being fat and using the treadmills are always a mistake.

Fork putdowns ∞xF