In all seirousness, what kinda of guys do these girls fuck/date/hook up with...

In all seirousness, what kinda of guys do these girls fuck/date/hook up with? how to get this type of girl to be interested in you?

Thirsty fit dudes have brought the value of dick to an all time low. Even fat whores in Tinder think they're too good for some fit dudes.

So i'd assume (money OR influence) + fitness.

somebody who unironically shares nothing but worldstar memes on facebook

who here
/if you ain't talkin B i don't wanna talk/

C too if that dress isn't hiding any unsightly shit, D if i was a little buzzed and she didn't know where i lived

C looks like Bey

A = Aids
B =
C = Chlamydia
D =
E = Ebola

You have 1 fuck, 1 marry, and 3 kills. GO.

Fuck C
Marry D
Kill A and E

Marry B
Fuck C
Kill A, D, E

kill myself first

I want them to sit on my face

>how to get this type of girl to be interested in you?

Be a nigger

>mfw i would GLADLY approve if any/all of them sat on my face and forced me to take long, deep inhales of their big, fat asses while masturbating me to climax

my dick has become an insurmountable pillar of STONE.

C > B > D > E > A. IDGAF.

Fuck C
Marry B
Kill A D E

They look like they could really stink up a bathroom.

unironically this

>E
>E
>E forever

Latinas fuck like absolute madwomen. Fat or thin it's the best you'll ever have.

>t. Someone who's fucked every race and was ruined forever by big Latina ass

I will spend the rest of my life thirsting for south of the border booty

patricians

Do you guys srsly find these abominations that are labelled as women, attractive?

I'd rather fuck an otthermode Veeky Forumsizen tβh

no homo

Actually these instahoes rarely get dudes at all. They're so obsessed with themselves and are so picky that they just end up dry. They get a pet dog and that's it. Maybe a sugar daddy to afford the fake arse, waist, face and tits surgery

Fuck C
Marry D
Kill A, B, E

Excellent taste user

Can you give a breakdown on the different races of booty?

I'd let B give me the S U C C, possibly D too if like you I was incoherently snackered, but that's it. They all look like they stink like mildew once you start fucking.

D is objectively the best

Latinas fuck better but whites have better pussies, at least in my experience.

I am powerfully unattracted to any of these beasts. I wouldn't have considered them potential sexual objects. Any interaction with them would be done with a background of mild disgust at their sad bodies.

Are other people in this thread trolling? I knew from a theoretical standpoint that there would likely be men out there that fetishize these pictures of unhealth. But is there some sicknesses inherent in Veeky Forums that makes men more likely to find these swollen balloons of cottage cheese to be sexy?

Imagine how much fucking brapping goes on in their daily life.

I find them sexually attractive, but my dick would be too small for them so I wouldnt hit that.

t. low test

hnnnnnnngggg i want to impregnate D so bad

mein neger

Without question, this.

Liking these FAT UGLY SLOBS
get of my /fit

E no doubt

>White girls

Boring as fuck in bed with almost no exceptions. Large or small, they don't try, don't make an effort and then get mad when you stop being interested. The few exceptions are crazy tatted up daddy issues bitches who you don't want to be with anyway.

>Asian

Depends on where in Asia they come from. Japanese/Polynesians are amazing. Chinese or Tawainese it's nearly impossible to get their pants off, not even worth the effort.

>Mexican/Hispanic

Top fucking tier, as I've said. Each Hispanic woman I've been with has been a dream.

>Black

Close second to Hispanic in terms of sexual aggression, passion, skill and general affection. The only issue is if you can't find an educated intelligent black girl you'll have to settle for big assed hood rats. Smart funny smart sensual black women are literally like unicorns, impossible to find no matter how they describe themselves. But if you can find one to fuck on the regular, you're golden.

What makes every Hispanic woman like that? I've only ever had one in my life and she's exactly like you have described also.

We Hispanics want to BREED. Especially the religious among us. My hispanic aunts have 3+ kids each, while my white aunt's have 1-2, and my black "aunt's" have few or none.

Kek, imagine if it was woman's post about how white men are boring in bed and mexican and black are top tier. Everyone would go apeshit

They are all fat and distgusting so probably not much to get them to like you. Buy them a couple drinks. That should do it.

These girls want a strong man who can handle them its not that hard to tell. they are build like a truck, but a sexy one and they need you to handel them in bed.

Not all hispanic are like that

Its all about education

Fuck E Marry B kill the rest

My wife ain't tatted up. . . And she's white. . .

But she's the best sex I ever had. Your descriptions are a lie user.

these kind of guys

What kinda white is she user?

One of them lighter skinned variety of Italians.

Hate to break it to you user. . .
She isn't white, she's just light.
She legit has nigger in her. . .

We both have nigger in us then. Cause I'm one of those too.

Poor, poor user.

all of these women are disgusting

Ha nigger with an inferiority complex

It confuses me pisano, my skin is white. How can i be a nigger with white skin?

Marry B
FUCK C
KILL A,D,E

>She legit has nigger in her.
What is your source, germanic?

Almost all thick girls want a tall and built, masculine man.