How do you tell muscle jiggle apart from fat jiggle?

Fat always jiggle, but so does relaxed muscle. How do you tell the apart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQXzOE12xuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muscle does not jiggle

If you can't tell the difference automatically then it's fat

Relaxed muscle does jiggle. Shake your arms or you butt and you'll see.

That doesn't make any sense

Its called C E L L U L I T E

That has nothing to do with this

If your arms are jiggling, then they are fat. I don't know why so many people don't realize that their batwings are fat, not some caped crusader's crime fighting guns.

that's not what cellulite is you retard

Dude, you can look up body builders and you'll see their muscles jiggle when relaxed.

The point of the thread is not to ask whether or not muscle jiggles, but how you can tell the difference between muscle and fat jiggling.

Are you retarded? Relaxed muscle does move around while shaken. Have you ever jogged and seen/felt your pecs bounce? Have you never shaken your triceps after a hard set and they're on fire?

I remember watching the Olympics and Mike Phelps jiggled like fucking jello, you're telling me that dude's arms are all fat? fuck off

You are RETARDED

yeah it does because it's not solid or attached to the bone on all length

>Fat always jiggles, but so does relaxed muscle
>but so does relaxed muscle
>relaxed
there's your answer. Flex. If it jiggles it's fat

Yeah, but that wasn't the question. The question was how you saw the difference between jiggling fat and jiggling muscle.

No one here seem to know that

I think muscle jiggles for less time than fat does.
For example, if you're looking at people walking on the street, the muscles in their legs jiggle when they're stopped and relaxed after hitting the ground, but then contract again after they start moving again.
Fat on the legs or anywhere else doesn't stop moving whether or not the muscle underneath is contracted/active.

Muscle

Where's the jiggle?

I don't differentiate by jiggle but because of its reaction to a slight compression, do a reaaaally light press with the tip of your finger on some fatty part of your body (normally your belly), you'll see that you barely put any pressure on it and it already "sinks" or forms a hole, apply a bit more pressure and you are already feeling muscle, abdominals in this case. Now so that with some part of your body where the muscle "pops" out or doesn't have much fat over it, my quads fits these criteria for example, when you press it you'll feel a little bit more resistance, because... well, you're basically touching skin and muscle.

Also fat jiggles for a bit longer because it's not attached to anything, as opposed as muscles, normally you'd have a thin layer of fat over your muscles that is barely noticeable if you're below 12%bf and lift
Also flexing your whole body and jumping slightly up and down can show you where most of your fat is, since the only thing that will be jiggling is going to be fat.

You tell them apart in the moment they are not relaxed.
Also muscle has a jiggle that tends to return to its original form in between ripples while fat has more free space and will jiggle around with less of a border to keep it confined.

DYEL?

Just flex and then try to jiggle it you dumb fuck. Only relaxed muscle jiggles, so if you flex muscles are not relaxed and you can tell if its fat. Jesus american education is taking its toll

>.webm

Someone spent their time animating that for money

I love how the camera guy IMMEDIATELY goes for the ass

Is that fat or muscles jiggling on the OP girl?

Obligatory Simpsons
youtu.be/RQXzOE12xuM

Look, it's the weirdo posting butt-rate threads again

Puffy nipples although I don't have gyno or high bf. My nipples just stick out in every t-shirt I wear. What to do?

priorities

Got the same thing famalam. What do?

> Flex the muscle
> Attempt to jiggle while flexed
Pretty simple.

I thank the man for it.

Nigga you better start eating broccoli every day

This.
Fat flops about, but muscle jiggles reasonably within its original shape.

So is this muscle or fat jiggling?

>tfw my big pecs start jiggling while walking around while only being 12% bodyfat
>tfw bigger tits than some women

wew laddo

>If your arms are jiggling, then they are fat

t. 12 inch biceps

a man of taste and life experience, no doubt

>Stand in front of a full length mirror
>flex every muscle in your body
>start spasaming around shaking and shit

You should be able to tell what's jiggling

diamonds rn holy shit

Cottage cheese look vs not cottage cheese look.

Fat is gonna be on the outside, so there's gonna be a layer of fat on the outside more jiggly then the muscle underneath unless you are ridiculously low bf%

Flexed muscle doesn't jiggle.

Unflexed muscle has a short "snappy" jiggle.
Fat is bouncey.