/cbt/ – Current Body Thread

>Old one is dead.

May/June/July on pic. Progress has slowed right down compared to the first few weeks desu.

Left is 238lbs, think middle is 220ish, then today was 212lbs.

what did you do to achieve this? congrats

im willing to bet he ate less and moved more

Between 1 and 2 was just making habits of preparing food in advance to stop binge eating. Also creating a routine in the gym and sticking to it. Between 2 and 3 I stalled for a while, and eventually end up dropping one of my meals to lower the calories. I think the next step is going to have to be to reduce carbs for more veggies to get under 200lbs, which I'm not looking forward to haha

How did you know :^)

Looking slim tho bro, cong

I'm in between your 1 and 2 right now. This has motivated me to do meal prep.

Thank you user

Honestly mate, it's half the battle. If it helps %5 beef mince takes minutes if you're looking for a quick meal. If you're like me as well and cry at the thought of oven cooked chicken, put a batch in a slow cooker and split it up into tupperware and warm up it with some microwave rice when you eat it

im buying tupperware now

Get something with a clip lock in case you pack it in your bag. Nothing worse than eating your meal prep off soggy fabric

5'9 181lbs
Cutting a bit more before the winter bulk.

Nj man

Here's my current

And 4 months ago for context

>showing the base of your dick
for what purpose

ur just projecting bro

>showing just the base
fuck you

This is what I look like after 4 months on the Greyskull LP, and previous to that (about 1.5 years before) 6 months on SS.

6'2 186

5'7 @ 78-79kg.

and upper body

this gives me hope. I just started back at it and I'm 5'9 and 230lbs. trying to get down to 180 and look like you look.

What does you meal plan look like?

fucking manlet

Dude gj

it must be bad... a manlet still looks better than u. fucking lanklet

6ft, I'm 159lbs right now, up from 142lbs in May. Just some skelly motivation. Eat eat eat, lift, and sleep.

Intermittent fasting, eating as much as myfitnesspal will let me when it's set at 2lbs per week. Low carb high protein and fat. I just cut down from 205lbs over the last few months, we're gonna make it brah.

18 yo 75 kg 174 cm 2 years training

Cutting atm

Should i cut or continue lean bulk? Physique is 5'9 @ 168lb.

Rm is 1/2/3/3... (had back injury so slowly working it up...)

Just cut and you'll look good, go to 10% bf for girls at your muwcle mass. Remember to do calves tho..

Your legs are godly, thats my goal but upper body seems off, do way more chest and not shoulder.

Chest so tiny compared to arms.

Yeah I didn't even bother to comment the calves, the angle is just bad

Yeah, it's a work in progress, I've always had trouble making it grow. Adding a lot more volume and incline has helped a ton though. Just hit 225x8 flat and 185x6 incline.

Help :(

I'm 80 for 173.

Working out on jump-rope (22 reps of 60secs then 30 secs pauses), 10 minutes punching ball (I get bored soon with this one) and then muscle reps (most likely 3 reps time 1 or 2 exercice per muscle). 3 to 4 times a week.

Food is mostly pasta, fruits and coffee. Trying to cut out energy drinks to one coke zero per day. No alcohol, and max 10 to 15 cigs for the week-end (parties).

Trying to cut food, just not changing my habit for a diet to see where this is going.

Any advices would be welcomed, I want to progress.

Your form must be off, when you bench press make sure you tuck your elbows in close to your ribs.

Dont press with elbows in line with shoulders, otherwise you use too much shoulder

Chest is really lacking, aswell as traps.

Keep it up but dont lose weight to fast or loooose skin. Focus on strength gainand cut.
Cut but good work

>that slight dick reveal
A-user...I....

I've always had issues with flaring my elbows. I guess this explains why my shoulders outpace my chest. Thanks for the advice user.