Notice gf finally developed double chin

>notice gf finally developed double chin

I just do not want to have sex with this person anymore.

get out , GET OUT, like the movie

How? we live together.

Tell her she's getting fat. I did when I noticed mine getting a bit heavier and she called me an asshole and was mad for a few days but she lost the weight.

Leave it to the fag OP to not understand that he has been granted a gift otherwise known as "chin-pussy". You just got blessed with this development and you are squandering it.

stop having sex with her and she will break it off

She already knows she is getting fat. (Getting? She is obese) She doesn't need me to point it out because she already tells me about being self conscious about it.

Tell her she is getting fat and you don't find ger attraktive anymore. Either she will leave or lose weight. Win win.

doggystyle is meant for thicc braphogs with chubby face

You could be in my position where your GF got fat and has stopped having sex with you because of it.

But I can't break up with her, so instead I just fuck other girls when I leave town on business.

Turn the lights off.

Kek, enjoy your limp dick and inevitable divorce;

Only fuck her in the ass anymore. If she asks you why, just say her pussy has gotten way too fat.

Then get her to work it off. If yours is truly a good relationship then she'll get off her ass and fix what not only you, but she doesn't like about herself.

Otherwise this is not a good relationship and it should be ended.

Oh god you both are the worst. Just break up with her

I don't know man, fucking other girls while having a steady gf for emotional stability is pretty great feel.
Did it before, honestly can say only thing i regret is getting caught.

Ideally your gf would give you enough ass so you don't feel the need to cheat, but gfs get too comfortable after a year or so

Just change the locks one day when she's out.

OP, how fat was she when you got together, how long have you been together, and how fat is she now? You said "obese" here , could you be a little more specific? Is she as broad as she is tall? How many years of not taking care of herself are we talking? Is she trigglypuff?

tell her that you get a newer tighter model

>get a gf
>not a skinny grill but still not fat
>big tits, slim waist, bubble butt, the typical thicc
>gradually got fatter and fatter over the course of the next year
>i fucking hate fat ppl
>she knows she got fat but doesnt realize how bad it is
>i like her a lot (literally my soulmate, inteligent, funny, horny all the time...)
>dont want to break up with her
>dont want a fat gf either
>decide to tell her i dont like the way she looks
>gets offended, calls me a bigot for being only into her looks
>then i came up with this great line:
Attraction is not a choice. You dont decide who you find hot. I still like you but i dont feel attracted to you anymore. Its not up to me.
>sex gets less frequent
>she notices
>wants to be my sexy cum dumpster again
>starts hitting the gym with me
>lost about 7kg so far and looks much better
>i reward her with compliments and more sex

>Tell her she is getting fat and you don't find her attraktive anymore

been there done that
trust me OP, just leave her. you don't want to deal with the bullshit she will start when you call her fat and not attractive anymore.

>he doesnt have a feeding fetish
never gonna make it

For a moment there I thought you meant those chins that look like asses. I seem to be the only one who finds that shit ugly.

While there's nothing wrong in your story, the way your tell it makes you look like an entitled asshole.

Grow up

holy shit, muh dicc

Holy shit that is disgusting

What happened to her!?

women don't care about fitness or health. they do the bare minimum when they're young because it's easy and social, but as soon as they get into the working world they drop that shit and become the fatasses they were destined to be. unless they maintain a social life that demands physical activity (like being part of a running group or going climbing with friends)

She actually became bbw intentionally, google her, Olivia Jensen if im correct

This. Thin girls with cute faces getting fat makes my dick diamonds

I don't know how much she weighed when we first met, but now she is more than 200lbs and only 5'2''. Not sure exactly how much since she doesn't even check anymore. She was always overweight, but when we first started she was going to the gym 3-4 times a week and on a diet so I figured she was working on it.

I used to be overweight too. My worst was like a 1.5 years ago when I was 190 lbs skinnyfat. I saw that I was getting rolls and drinking too much so I started losing weight, and am down to 145. I am 5'8''

It really gets on my nerves because feel like I only started working out for her, but she won't do it consistently for me or even herself so she won't die at age 45.

>She was always overweight
and so were you so you settled for her. admit it was a mistake and move on. start making plans to move out, keep things cordial with her, and be done with it

How much do you weigh OP?

>and am down to 145. I am 5'8''
Are you a lesbian?

At least you're not me
>overweight gf since high school
>long distance through all of college
>she steadily gains weight
>ONLY positive is bigger tits, but then again everything else gets bigger
>propose; says yes
>get married
>actually lost a fair amount of weight for wedding, dress fitting pressure was on at that point
>since that day, regained all weight, became obese

I just want to die. Don't get married OP. Run while you can. It won't get better.

Kek. Marrying a woman who has no self control whatsoever.

Enjoy taking care of her son.

You proposed to her while she was obese you fucking idiot. Its no ones fault but your own.

Not blaming anyone but myself. Hoping for an early grave, doesn't matter if it's her or me.

We have no kids thank Christ. She'd become even fucking fatter.

OP. Brace yourself if you dump her. It will give her the motivation to get revenge-hot and a parade of Chads will end up fucking the version of your grill you want. Don't cuck yourself. Stay with her. Make relationship gains.

>future you

My gf also wants to get married soon. She's 27 and wants kids so the clock is ticking.

I honestly do want to have kids with her, but I don't want to marry or have kids with someone who is obese. My biggest fear is visiting her in the hospital because she has some obesity related condition. If she ever got diabetes or anything like that I think that is a deal breaker for me. If marriage is supposed to be a team, why should I have a teammate that is trying to sabatoge us by not taking care of their health? After we hit our 50s it would be me taking care of her because of failing health because she was always too busy or too tired to just go to the gym with me.

The thing I really find unattractive about being fat is how unhealthy it is. Even if she magically was able to get through pregnancy, she wouldn't be able to raise healthy kids because she has no clue about health or fitness at all.

Realistically even if she started eating right and working out today, she still has like 2 years before she would be ready to have kids imo.

I feel like she's stuck with me while I Was getting help for my depression, so I'm trying to be supportive in this, but she is never going to make it at this rate.

BAHAHAHAH pathetic

The worst part about this post I know she would be blazing hot if she were in shape because she's shown me her old pictures.

I think maybe she was settling for me or something. like she only dated me because she acceptes that she got fat, because if she was the same size as she was back in HS, she'd be way out of my league.

Let this be a lesson to all you faggots.

Also get a divorce user.

"What rolls over chairs alone or down stairs?
Rolls over your neighbor's dog?
Eats ice cream for a snack and has fat on their back?
It's Blob, Blob, Blob!

It's Blob, Blob, it's big, it's heavy, it doesn't smell good
It's Blob, Blob, I'm sorry you'll never get wood!
Everyone hates a Blob! You're gonna hate it too!
Come on and laugh at his Blob! Everyone hates a Blob!"

Yeah user, stay with that anchor of a woman for the sole reason she may lose some weight until the next beta gets her.

Let me put you at ease user, she won't lose the weight no matter what you do.

Seems that way but I don't know if I've given her enough of a chance. Took me a year to get over my drinking problem and I probably would have just committed suicide if she had left me for being a drunk.

And if she decides to lose weight it will be because she's tired of you and wants some new dick. Had this happen to a buddy of mine, his fat gf of 8 years suddenly decided to become skinny again, and then immediatly started fucking a bunch of chads until settling down with a richer beta provider.

There's research on the web showing that obese women have a higher chance of having miscarriages and a higher chance to give birth to children with birth defects. Show her some stuff about it.

That's a hard hitting bomb for a woman and you can make it a condition for her to lose some fucking weight if she actually cares about the children she wants to have with you.

And for the record I am not with her because she "could" lose weight. If I were dating her only for looks I wouldn't have went on a second date let alone moved in with her

10/10 reference, 3/10 delivery

No girl I've dated has been able to match my sex drive, so all my relationships I have cheated.

Of the ones that have found out, they have forgiven me, and then I break up with them.

Why are girls so lazy and so beta?

It's your life user. You should know how you want to spend it. Just seems like you are cutting yourself short. Also checked.

Sad but true.

When you've been with someone for a while you're supposed to breed with them not keep pointlessly fucking like animals.

Cuz they expect everything to be given to them on a plate. Why would you have to bother working hard in anything when the only thing you had to do in life was not eat like shit temporarly? They even fail that because they never learned self-control and have any willpower.

It's hard to breed with someone who isn't ready for kids, and never fucking wants to have sex user.

I would nut right inside her, but she says "No not yet" or "oh I'm tired today, maybe tomorrow" and I nut either on her belly or in some Kleenex depending on which answer she gives.

I feel like this happens because the guy says something like "I don't find you attractive."

If my gf ever told me she thought I was unattractive I'd get in shape then fuck other people too.

>proposing to a fat bitch
What did he mean by this?

The main thing I've gathered from this thread is that relationships and women in general are a meme, only good for mercilessly fucking and dumping to the side.

Go back to your feminist sub-reddit

Think you handled this perfectly - good job brah

Holy fuck being straight just seems awful

Your gf sounds awesome. Lucky man.

you're only option is to take control of the fridge. you can get her to slim down by making sure there is no shit food for her to binge on

just dump her you retard

Miring those gains 200 poundos at freaking 5'2

I hate to say this OP but the future looks bleak. How committed are you to this landwhale? Please don't tell me you married her.

Have you ever tried to control another adult's diet?

As soon as you're not there to tell them what to eat they just fall back on pasta and burgers.

I don't think anyone has ever made it without managing their diet themselves.

first pic on I would pipe the other 2 are just fat at that point

I won't marry her unless she loses weight. I want to marry her but I can't justify going any further with the relationship unless this is resolved.

Other two are just obese at that point my man

... Yeah. She's fucking someone else now. Or is making plans to fuck someone else. You tell a chick she isn't good enough, she'll find someone that thinks she's good enough. You fucked up, you dumb ass wannabe alphalpha.

he's right you have to approach this from a health and wellness stand point. tell her stuff about doing it for the kids or something along that line

damn that makes this way harder. idk how but you're just gonna have to convince her to start giving a fuck about what she eats

Anons I am really trying to be a good bf here. We already had this convo and on top of that one of her coworkers recently had a miscarriage. She didn't say exactly why, but I am sure it's cause that friend also never takes care of her body.

I feel like our communication is good except for this one thing. I always think we're on the same page, but I never see change.

I'm trying to be fair because she does work 6 days a week with a 45 minute commute. I'm just a PhD student so I can pop in the gym whenever. In fact I actively decided to work less because I didn't want to just let myself go. She is just convinced she doesn't have time and it's too hard. Classic "never gonna make it" attitude, but I can't make her see it's this mentality that is keeping her fat more than anything else.

Every time I see this kind of situation on fit it fails because the guys are socially and emotionally retarded. It's just like was saying: once you hurt their ego your relationship is basically over.

I think I put the nail in the coffin yesterday when I told my gf to stop wasting time taking a million pictures with the same pose, then edit8ng them for 3 hours just for Instagram. And told her we don't have sex enough. She was not happy.

Yeah that's fucked up because the last person she needs to hear she is unattractive from is her bf. There are probably other girls that shit on her passive-agressivley all the time. The girl is obviously self conscious of she spends 3 fucking hours editing pictures.

When you drop "I've actually been quietly resenting you" it's like your whole relationship is a lie and you are a turncoat. You watched her be an Instagram chick however long you've been together and now suddenly she has to look back and know all those times she thought she was just posting pics, you were resenting her.

Fuck. I didn't even think of it like that.

I said "I don't understand it" and she said that someone else will. But I know she won't break up with me because I'm the best she's going to get. I'm terrible.

>notice boyfriends gut now covers his lttle wee wee
I just do not want to have sex with this person anymore

Take the rope my man.

Or try to motivate her to go to the gym with you, or just eat healthy

kek

She will do anything but a diet.

Nah hers isn't really that she is fat. She's got a little bit of fat but nothing bad. She just doesn't like her face, and is a perfectionist.

dat gotdamn ass

Define a little bit of fat

Like she has a flat stomach, but when she bends over a little bit of fat is visible. She's got a tiny muffin top depending on her pants. Literally nothing out of the ordinary for females. But she bitches about that too but won't take the time or effort to make a change. My GF is never gonna make It.

Numbers or pics user

whats wrong with a handsome bumchin?

how much do you read user?

She's 5'4 (claims 5'6) and 110 or 115 maybe.

Fair. If your gut hangs lower than your dick when you are over her, it's gross.

Turns out I was wrong to question you.

I hate fats more than Jews. I refuse to even acknowledge fats.

fucking hell....just split up/divorce her, why waste your life because of a marriage certificate?

If you really want to be with her you should apologize and say you didn't want to betray her or anything like that. It's just you were frustrated and and it came out the wrong way because you had been struggling with the right way to bring it up for a long time. That's why it took so long for it to come up. Then you can say "well now the topic is up" and what try to have a constructive conversation about where you guys are in your relationship.

If not, the fact that you are in a relationship with her at all means there are 1000s of dudes out there that would gladly fuck her. There are probably to be a few in her DM right now trying to smash and she probably doesn't think all of them are assholes (like you if you don't apologize for this).

This, because once you have kids you're fucked. Alimony sucks but if you haven't been married for years then it'll be a blip in the grand scheme of things.

The alternative is having kids with a womanchild who can't even take care of herself and then you're a single dad. You'll work all day to provide while she says she's a "stay at home mom" but somehow never cooks or cleans, so you have to do that too. Before long you'll resent her so much that you'll decide to leave, but you can't because now you stand to lose so much that you won't even be able to start over. Then you'll go to bed every night wondering if the next day is the say you swallow a bullet but you'll keep putting it off because you haven't changed the beneficiary on your life insurance yet and you don't want her to get a single fucking dime. So you'll putter on, a broken shell of a man cursed to look at hot girls on the sidewalk and know that the grass is greener but you sold your birthright because you settled.

Don't make that mistake.

Meh I'm over it. I've smashed, and I've got plenty of grills on deck.

In that case wrap it up and stop eating her out so you don't catch whatever's on the other dude's dick.

OP here. user you have further convinced me that I need to look out for myself on this one. I won't lower my standard but I still don't want to stop trying to help her yet.

This topic is becoming non fit related so maybe I will shift the topic to help me and her and still be fit related.

Experienced lifters, what helped you break out of the DYEL mindset? When you realized your goals are achievable it's just a matter of time/effort. My gf seems to think it's impossible for her to get in shape with her current life parameters. I think that is BS, anyone can do it if they try and something is always better than nothing. If any femanons are actually reading this, please chime in.

there are no excuses for being fat

if you eat less than your maintenance you'll become leaner

Hey brud. Talk to her about it or break up