Has Connor Murphy finally lost it?

Has Connor Murphy finally lost it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABnsQEd0P1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His hairline yes

Literally who

Sorry home of sexuals

I think he lost it around the time he climbed up some structural beam in a supermarket to "impress" a female.

First and last video Ive ever seen of him. What a tool

>What a tool
Quite the wrench isnt he

It's over for him desu

If he's smart he'll cash in before checking in at Norwood cemetery

how insecure is this guy that he's based his whole persona on making women look like slags

what's with the harry potter haircut?

lmaoing @ his hairline

damn he's going bald

aaaaand that is why you don't roid when you 19

wide lens angle makes his head look a lot bigger and wind. holy autism

OVER

Look at this LOOK!

This is why you take DHT inhibitors like fin when you run a cycle. That hair is never coming back and it's only gonna go faster now.

nah his hairline might be genetic, but you are just jelly, that guy would btfo all of you even with a buzz cut in terms of aestetichs.

receding hairline and thinning is a natural process for a men in his 20s. why is this board filled with insecure underaged retards?

AHAHAH LOOK AT THE HAIRLINE

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

look at all these incels going 2/10 would not bang

Because he's a man who bases his entire life around being aesthetic and is now being cursed with the most unaesthetic condition a man can have next to being obese.

Can you not enjoy the irony? or are you just so butthurt by your own hairline that you can't see it?

i dont get enjoyment from someone elses unfortune because im not a sad cuck.

I have super thick long hair despite doing multiple cycles at 26. Hair loss is purely genetic. The roids can only speed it up.

Honestly, I'd trade my hair for his face and height without a second thought.

Get a load of Dudley do right here.

>I might be a basement dwelling virgin but look at this guys hairline must be sucks to be him xD
literally you

It's human nature to derive joy from the suffering of others. It may sound edgy but it's true.

Its also human nature to make fun of people with no self-awareness to increase the quality of the gene-pool

>hey guys, I've been wondering about [societal problem] so I'm going out to get approval from drunk 5/10s by taking off my top.

Literally insecurity - the YouTube

the only insecure people are his viewers. he is just making a fool of himself for money, just like half the youtubers

based cameraman

... I don't

Have I left humanity behind?

>literally you
>literally insecurity

You know you have to be 18 to post right?

>Hair loss is purely genetic

It's all fucking over.

He's looking to go from a solid 8 down to a 5

JUST

at what point in your life you decided that wearing autism as a badge is a good idea?

>most unaesthetic

Yeah but he can shave his head and still be a good looking guy.

>my hair line is the same
>not as aesthic in the first place
>also have weak chin
JUST

Women are slags you fucking retard

Yeah I don't know about most unaesthetic lol, I Bic my head and I'm 100 percent sure I pulled more pussy than the vast majority of this board, I'm also a socially awkward autist, I have a decent face, and a good body, I'm happily married now so those days are over but all my wife's friends talk about me, I'm apparently the hot husband, being bald can't be that bad lol

Seems like the thread to ask, a few weeks ago some user was talking about his experience with hair systems. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me just how "undetectable" it is. Like how hard do you have to pull it to take it off, can you swim, can you do a deep hair parting etc. Also, is it just the top and you still have to grow the sides or what

>the most unaesthetic condition a man can have
manletism?

spotted the manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=ABnsQEd0P1Y

what the fuck am I looking at?

Also coming from a dude with that kind of hairline I can tell when they've got the recession. That's the old come it to the side look senpai. He's gonna be toast in a fe years.

post pic.

What are you trying to say here?

Depends. What is the current manlet-cutoff of this meme-board? 6'1? 6'2? 6'3?

ITT: delusions

If you're handsome and fit you can pull of the buzzcut with absolutely no effort.

The guy in your pic's hairline isn't really receding though, he has a high widow's peak and that's about it

The grass is always greener on the other side.

This level of Cope

The dad bod dude is taller and would be more aesthetic if he lost bodyfat

>The guy in your pic's hairline isn't really receding though

You must be new.

Probably just the angle.

Jesus christ that hairline

Speak for yourself. I will have a full head of hair untill the day I die.

>K-KAKAROT!

He should buzz his hair.

That girl is a qt

>uuid name + encoded message
>it translates into "the long sobs of the autumn violin 9-11-01"
'tip

That Brendan Frasier look on his face

Am bald guy, As long as he doesn't develop the bald spot on the crown aka "hair death" he'll be fine for a few years.

this guy makes me cringe so fucking hard

i admire his confidence but shit he's fucking weird

not even a good weird

I'd unironically fuck him

came to post this.

he's gonna look like a pedo without the hair too.

he can always just wear a wig you know

dang his abs look like shit

>tfw hairline receding at 18

It's "normal" for white boys with mountain dew genetics, not the rest of us

>tfw you'll still see an attractive white guy with a receding hairline getting more chicks than your average poopskin

"widow's peak" is a euphemism for an aesthetic receding hairline, stupid

your temples can recede and then stop balding (as quickly) for a while but they will resume at some point

thats a germanic hairline, not a receding one

So basically, all men's hairlines will recede, but whether it stops or keeps going totally depends on your genetics and you have no idea if you're going to look like a child molester or not?

not true, i've had a widows peak since i was 10, just means your hairline meets at a point in the middle, as opposed to having a straight line hairline across your forehead

Thats a female

his videos are so fucking lame and cringy

jesus christ I almost can't watch this shit

DUDE EBIN PRANK LMAO

If your hairline is receded your hairline is receded

If you have a small sharp point but no real recession then that's that, Cavill has a receding hairline