Do you care about food's taste?

Do you care about food's taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/-206578606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unfortunately yes. Also is the picture yours? I sense a slav brother.

yes
up until I'm shoveling it into my face

Either care about the taste or realise it's just fuel. Eat the shit that's good for you and your goals.

yes of course
but your pic is probably ok with the right seasoning/sauce

yes

Why can't I do both?

About half the time I can convince myself not to care...food is just fuel, think about all the toxic crap in my favorite cheat snacks...but generally yes. Putting a fried egg on whatever usually helps.

Are those hash browns?

When pushing yourself to lean physique, single % body fat, you will be very hungry. The taste, at that point, really means nothing if you are truly pushing yourself.

It's buckwheat. 7-8 grams of protons guaranteed.

Butter? Ya ruined it

Yes, of course. If I could eat two meals nutritionally identical and one tasted like shit and the other cooked by a 5 star chef then...
However, I'll eat bland healthy food before eating a bag of chips
IIFYM works but I feel shit when I eat shit anyway

>t. just ate a cup of brown rice on its own so it wouldn't go to waste

It's not hard to make food taste good. If everything is bland and boring you just can't cook.

It grows during the day. For breakfast not really

For lunch, sort of. I find I need variety at work. I fucking hate the taste of mustard after having too many mustard sandwiches for work lunch.

At dinner I care a lot about taste.

(or you're a nigger or a pajeet who has completely destroyed tastebuds by eating "hot and spicy" shit all the time)

yes.

doesn't look as good right now because the ghee and butter are a solid from being in refrigerator, but it's pretty good.

It may be too dry for someone. Maybe for that type of faggot who finds 0 fat quark too dry.

yes, i don't always eat tasty foods but yes, i do care, thats why i sauté all my veggies on a little butter+garlic+basil+rosemarry, that way i can literally eat just veggies and want more

whats wrong with a little butter? i actually eat my dinner scrambled eggs made on butter because i can't actually hit my fats without eating tons of peanut butter or even more eggs

saturated fat derived from an animal

kek

Not being racist or anything, but why do niggers love hot wings and watermelons and stuff like that? They would fight for it. I mean, they are tasty and all that but c'mon

just that? couldn't care less, my diet is so fucking on point that i could shove a whole stick of butter on my ass and still be healthy, functional and clean bulking

>but your pic is probably ok with the right seasoning/sauce
what the fuck are you talking about that shit is absoultetly disgusting

Only should care about the nutrients in the food.

no because I'm not a fucking child

If I eat this garbage every day will I still make it. Pls convince me why I won't make it.

>542cal, 60g protein, 28g fat, 25g carbs

this thread perfectly exemplifies Veeky Forums

A board of homos who cant live in the moment and appreciate life, and would rather live for what they *might* get in the future, gains, power, women.

Buckwheat + boiled eggs? For what purpose?

What's that sausage made of? Soy, pressed used toilet paper?

Russian Power Bulk

Forgot pic.

Иди кa ты нa хyй, c тaким бyлкoм. Taк тaм жe yглeвoдoв в copoк paз бoльшe чeм бeлкa. Tы нopмaльный вooбщe?
Fat. Fat and carbs. Might as well just eat with bread at this point.

I love grecha

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/-206578606
Hy нe в copoк a в 5-6 вceгo

not anymore
all I see are nutrients

Why do you Russians always swear so much? You use swears instead of 'umm's and 'like's.

Probably, it's turkey pepperoni and processed shit bacon bits.
Still tastes good tbqh fampai

That looks delicious as fuk. Needs some fresh parsley and olive oil, though.

>Still tastes good tbqh fampai
Sure it does, with all that glutamate.

Swearing protects from evil spirits.

>He doesn't know how to cook

No wonder you're a virgin. :^)

What exactly is the problem with this?

Pls responde

Cock and ball torture.

yes but I ususally solve that by adding salt+pepper and various bbq/garlic/hot sauces on basically everything. I'm not very demanding when it comes to that

Yes. I'm not white

No, its going the same way regardless

yes, but then again i can eat 500 grams of cottage cheese in 5 minutes without flinching

This
Any healthy food can taste great if you know how to cook and season it properly.
Watching your nutrition doesn't mean eating has to be a chore, chose the right stuff and cooking method and you can whip up a great meal in ten minutes flat, washing up included.
Stir fry is your best friend if you're a beginner, and you can use broth instead of oil/butter if you still believe fat makes you fat
Pro-tip: it doesn't