So femanons, to settle the debate, what male body type do you find the most sexually attractive...

So femanons, to settle the debate, what male body type do you find the most sexually attractive? Are bodybuilders too muscular for most women? Do visible abs matter? Are thigs and calves a waste of time? Post your own pics as examples of course. Also, what height range do you prefer, dick length, etc

>in b4 a load of chubby dyels pretend to be women and say their own body type

>the debate

Women don't know what they want. And you should never lift for what women want. Do what makes you happy with yourself and the right bitch will come. Shit thread by skinny insecure DYEL baka

>femanons
>lets have a debate
>expecting multiple responses
>wide range of topics
>Veeky Forums

why do i feel like you're new here

It's just out of curiosity

It's not that women don't know what they want, it's more so that their 'want' range is much larger than men's.

So they could want an ottermode guy most, but other things can override that if it interests them enough.

But I agree. Just do things that make you feel good about yourself and women will eventually come to you. If you can talk to them, that is.

this.

women have multiple levels of psychotic shit going on- what they want, what they want people to think they want, what their social circle tells them they want, so on and so forth.

don't succumb to their level and bullshit, rise up and be whatever the fuck you want.

>listening to women
>listening to weebs pretending to be women

I don't know what's worse, but you should do neither of those

inb4 no woman will post ITT

>tfw finally reached ottermode
athleticmode here I come

Actual woman here. Best sex of my life was with an ottermode fellow. He had incredible stamina from training a half-marathon.

Aesthetically, I really prefer bearmode. I fantasize about cooking him large penn dutch meals and spooning at night. :(

>femanons

Nice meme

Athletic and builtfat.

Ottermode only looks good in yaoi, not 3DPD.

Personally?

ottermode > skinnyfat > skinny >athletic > builtfat > chubbyfat

Everything else is absolutely unfuckable under all circumstances.

>tfw fat as fatass

>Skinnyfat > athletic and builtfat

Shit taste bro

I just don't like the Le Strong Alpha look for whatever reason. Thin guys also seem kinder and more down-to-Earth, as well as less domineering/aggressive, and more likely to share my priorities than the particularly fit ones. I think ottermode is the best because it strikes that happy medium of physical fitness and the other stuff.

Oh, so you have low self-esteem.

Builtfat
Lol skelly

Just going to weigh in that women are likely to have massively varying desires.

Like with men, how some guys like disgusting fat braphogs, other guys like petite girls and other guys like fit girls.

b-but i'm a sexi skelli..

95% of women want money and status. Everything else is secondary.

I just want to be skinny and land me some hot thotties. Problem is, I'm gay.

for me, built fat > bear mode > athletic > ottermode > chubby fat
most guys usually seem to be skinny fat when they take off their shirt tho

the social circle thing is so true i think. i even notice it happening to me. like ill work with a cute girl that i know is pretty but i dont really care or think anything more, then my buddy says to me he'd fuck the shit out of that girl and stuff and i started feeling more attracted to her and now i start to see her as almost a crush

wow you sound insecure as fuck and
>le
is this from 9gag? what the fuck

no you're just a beta, also you sound like you're 12 and incapable of forming your own thoughts and opinions.

>all these lardasses pretending to be womyn

Builtfat

>want range is much larger than men's
bullshit. Men are willing to fuck everything that's a healthy female of breeding age.
unless you're a low test beta

>you
>built fat
lol

Literally all you need is just gain a bit of muscle mass and you're already better looking that 90% of males.

Bearmode>bodybuilder>built>athletic.
Finding them sexually attractive and being able to actually fuck them are very different. I stay in my lane.

you are already a whore for having more than 1 partner

I actually made this infographic
Skinnyfat is me in 2011
Pic related is me now
thoughts?

Women prefer face over anything and lean body type.

U look good! Definitely better than the average male physique

>women have multiple levels of psychotic shit going on- what they want, what they want people to think they want, what their social circle tells them they want, so on and so forth

Yeah, females are crazy and retarded, not like us rational men. Unrelated question: how can I stop being turned on by brapphogs? I could never take a fatty out in public, the guys at the gym would never stop with the Ahab jokes. But I can't get it up for a stick figure.

No she's a feminist and wants some little bitchboy she can push around without having to worry about him fucking her shit up if she goes too far (which she will, often).

>tfw builtfat
After reading all the anons that like that surprised me. I hate where I'm at and want more.

Lily pls txt me back

Physically women want 1. height (50%), 2. face (30%), 3. dick size (10%), 4. frame (10%)
As long as you are not skinny or fat or bodybuilder, your body type is not a big part of the equation.

>autism
Built is best as anyone who actually lifts can tell you and lean, 10-12% BF, has been scientifically proven to be ideal range in attracting women.
Their "want range" (again, autism) is even narrower than men's.

builtfat is the sexiest, ottermode and athletic are also good, would fuck built, bearmode, and bodybuilder. chubbyfat if i was really into the guy, but itd have to be doggy or lights out only.

Built>bearmode>athletic>the rest

I just want someone to be able to throw me around and pin me down.

I mean, realistically any but the skinniest of guys could throw you around and pin you down. Unless you're a 6'1" womanmore but that would statistically make you a tranny and thus this thread doesn't apply to you.

I'm sticc whose height reaches 1.70

Never had a benis either

Would you happen to be situated in London my dear

Came to post this.

*Amsterdam

Literally the opposite. Is this your first day here?

I've gotten the most attention at builtfat but I've also never had the athletic bodytype

Women on Veeky Forums or reddit will say they want DYELs or chubby betas because they want someone to dominate. Don't focus on them.

Tie between bearmode and built fat

athletic > ottermode > everything else

i'm different from the other girls i guess. that's weird. sexual attraction is a weird thing.

How the fuck is that physique considered "athletic"? How many athletes have that physique? That's far more fitness model than an athlete.

>bottom row (sans fatfuck) > top row
b-but it's mainly because muscular is intimidating and I don't like super skinny

go home /r9k/

>girl

>tfw no bodybuilder bf

Fuck this muscle fetish, I'm going to be forever alone.

which mode did I unlock?

Most women from 18-25 will prefer Ottermode, Builtfat, and Athletic in that order. After that you're either just too fat, too skinny, or disgustingly muscular to the average person

You're toeing the line between builtfat and chubbyfat. Do a cut

sit on my face mode

Cutting and I don't get along well. The fat tends to leave my face first and my hips last. I look skinny with love handles.

I could live with built fat. It's better than Auswitz mode x 100

Go for bearmode. You have the frame for it. Your hip genetics are shit so you'll probably never be tapered and jacked at the same time but you can be huge.

Getting closer to builtfat. Just need to get a little more built but looking better.

Builtfat is sexiest. Not talking about bear mode but love thicc men.

Ottermode-athletic-buildfat is all doable, everything outside that is a no-go for me personally. Luckily most guys who hit the gym at least a bit will fit one of those categories. Bodybuilder are gross and being completely roided out is a sign of vainess and insecurity. I don't wanna date a bitch. A real man who loves to ht the gym as well as enjoys his food as much as eating my puss is the way to go. I've dated an athletic guy who could never eat in a restaurant with me or eat the shit I baked for him. Ortorexic/5, his body was ofc picture perfect but he was still insecure so it's not like I peed honey. Women aren't men, we aren't only visual but others aspects weighs in as much as pure looks.

Love of my life is 6'3/105kg builtfat and the sexiest man I know with his slightly daddy boddish figure. Love him to bits.

Am I builtfat mode?

This is true. My circle of friends has very different bfs. Some are dating super skinny lanklets, some compensating manlets, some women prefer ottermode, I like thicc&tall and men too ripped aren't as sexy in my eyes. (I'm not a fatty myself.) some women like hippies, some like business guys, it really does vary. All we can do is tell about our personal preferences but not every woman obviously shares the same taste.

>Your hip genetics are shit so you'll probably never be tapered and jacked at the same time but you can be huge.

Thats probably the most honest appraisal of my situation. Yeah. Bear mode will be tough cause I'm a wristlet too, but I'll aim for size. People who tell me to cut don't understand that it doesn't work with my hips at all. Go big or go home for me

skinny > skinnyfat > ottermode > kys

Not her, but lets put it this way. If you saw a woman who sported instagram fitness model looks, including revealing clothing, obvious butt and breast implants, hair and nail extensions, tons of makeup and facial fillers, is that really someone you'd seriously consider dating and marrying? Sure she objectively looking looks good on the outside, but she's also signaling that she puts a lot of emphasis on makeup, clothes, physical appearance, vanity and attention seeking as well. For many guys, all of that jazz is a turn off and when it comes to serious adult relationships, many would rather get someone who is attractive but more down to earth and modest, right?

It's the same thing but other way around. A man with picture perfect body and life must be vain to maintain his looks and his also gonna be a highmaintance man to be with.

fpbp

>I just don't like the Le Strong Alpha
b-but its genetic i can't help it, i promise to have a beta personality

Only correct answers:

athletic
built
bodybuilder

What is wrong with you people

Ottermode gets me moist

bear is more acceptable than body builder, also fuck you

>bodybuilder
Lmao keep your roided up pleb tastes.

As a buoltfat this makes wonders for my selfsteem, because i hate my body.

W-Why would you like built fat more???

Recommend cutting as you've got some excess bf%, but you have a good frame and build.

>i'm different from the other girls

but you're a skelly yourself, I don't understand

more or less, yeah. Good progress

>TFW no skinny gf to brutally break in bed

No, it's just that reddit numales will upvote the ones who say they want chubby beta dyels

Pls use your delicious arms on me.

BUILTFAT

Omgggg i love builtfat guys

opinion, am I skinny fat or just fat?

I wish I hadn't deleted the pictures I had from when I was 200 pounds, 160 now, making my way

Bearmode all day every day. Settle for builtfat because I'm not hot enough for bear-daddies. Such is life.

Also strangely attracted to fat men but only when they are bearded redheads. Never followed up on that.

Makes sense. I can see you definitely hitting bearmode at some point in the future.
My only bit of advice is to be careful with your diet. I've heard a lot of stories about people who go for the bearmode physique, get it, maintain it, and manage to end up with some type of health issues from the diet it entails.
You seem like a smart dude who can manage to stay healthy at a bearmode size, I just wanted to remind anybody reading this that health>aesthetics.
Sorry for sounding preachy, it's just affected me too much for me to be quiet about it.

Fav
>athletic with slightly higher bf

Also would
>ottermode
>Built
>Builtfat

Thighs definitely do matter. Thighs and forearms are my fav muscles on a man. Not bothered about a 6 pack, just don't have a gut
5'9+, and average dick to big dick.

I'm 5'10, 140lbs, have a sporty and functional build, not interested in looking like a physique ripped instagirl

post beminine benis :DDDD

I like bear mode the most and then athletic. For some reason I have never liked ottermode. I like my men to have meat on them.
My husband is out of shape right now, but his natural broad shoulders and broad chest really does it for me. Men should be big, not thin narrow muscular guys.

>should be

And thats why you're fat, right?

My wife has been telling me for a while that she wants me to go bearmode. I spent a long time working my way down from chubbyfat, not sure if I want to go back in the opposite direction.

This one is better OP
Skinnyfat, bordering skinny. Touch some weights you disgusting skelly

"Athletic" mostly, but ottermode is acceptable, built would also be acceptable, as long as he can manage his strength with my tiny 100lb body.

As a short fem I like ottermode to built.

I've dated skinny and skinny fat guys. They don't want to put the effort into eating healthy in my experience.

>built>athletic>builtfat>ottermode.
Like the other user said, just because I'm interested doesn't mean they are.

Interested in chubby fat until the second I see him without a shirt. Then I'm drier than an auchwitz victim.

Ive never seen bodybuilder or bear mode under 40yrs old in person. Would fuqq if one my age was interested and personality is decent.

No interest in skinny/skinnyfat.

Fat as fatass dudes freak me out. Like, irrational fear and distrust. Wasn't always like that though.

i would gladly put my finger into your butthole and gently rotate it in clockwise direction

>skinnyfat girl wants built guys
never seen that one before