How do I achieve this body?

How do I achieve this body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1Bpw8hOxxQ
cagesideseats.com/2012/12/1/3669774/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-i-the-golden-age-of-wrestling
cagesideseats.com/2012/12/8/3669792/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-two-the-rise-of-judo-dawn-of-new-age-john-nash
cagesideseats.com/2012/12/15/3669800/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-3-sherlock-holmes-les-apaches
cagesideseats.com/2012/12/22/3669814/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-iv-ultimate-fighting-of-the
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one?

youtube.com/watch?v=b1Bpw8hOxxQ

lel

Be a manlet, train for several hours each day under the best coaches, have chefs meal prep optimal meals for you.

train to be fluid and nimble.

>small white dick vs BBC
the winner is obvious, dumb dicklet white bois cant compete anywhere

>rich as FUCK
>adored by everyone
>every bitch on the planet wants to fuck him
>b-but he's a manlet LOL

I couldn't imagine having the insecurities that most of Veeky Forums has.

I'm a manlet too, no hate. Also, what is irony?

>niggers are this insecure

"every bitch on planet wants to fuck him" *citation needed

conor lot the genetics lottery cause he's 5'9", but he is very aesthetic with his extremely narrow hips and wide shoulders/long arms. he also has big hands which round out the look

he's basically got an nfl cornerback physique but in a caucasian body

don't he mostly do body weight training, and obviously all the martial arts.

there's no niggers here
just larpers baiting for (You)s
and you just got him one, faggot

you need irish gyppo blood.
blood transfusions are ok replacement if you aren't natty born

Lol, just you keep living in your dreamworld, pal.

Explain. What do you find ironic?

Implying you need any of those things to look like that. He's a lightweight fighter not Ronnie Coleman

I think you're living in a dream world where you drink his jizz. Most women dont know who he is, and most wouldn't fuck that ugly manlet

all his clothing is perfectly tailored too. An important part of looking good whatever shape you end up is tailored clothing

>Most women dont know who he is, and most wouldn't fuck that ugly manlet

Like I said, you're living in a dreamworld, you insecure manchild.

user don't you know by now that any woman would fuck any guy no matter their height, weight or appearance as long as they had half the money McGreggor is set to make in August

looks like trash, acts like trash, is trash.

don't let this nigger-tier potato's 'fighting prowess' trick you into thinking he's someone to emulate.

You're acting like a 12 year old from /b/.

Please go back there.

potatoes

>Veeky Forums thinks 5'9" is short enough to matter for girls
i'm 5'8" and have had many sex. also at work i see naby short men 5'5" and shorter shopping with their kids which implies they fucked!

It's honestly disgusting people how much dick sucking Bruce Lee gets. He practiced meme chun and created a fighting style that no one uses today. He was a movie star/pop star with a background in eastern woo-woo martial arts.

If Conor wants to say fighting within his own weightclass Lee would be an excellent fighter, alright that's pushing it but whatever. But fuck that retard saying a 135 Lee could beat 200+ pound professional boxers fucking triggers me.

The guy would've gotten fucked raw by the vast majority of UFC fighters in his weight class.

actually chuckled

kek, stay classy

>be recently born from vagina
>cry
>make goo-goo-ga-ga noise
>suck milf titties for dem gains and nutrients
>shit self 4/5x a day till failure
>cry till someone loves you

This is a load of fucking garbage. Bruce Lee did absolutely fuck all in the history of the martial arts. There is an embarrassing lack of education on who the actual pioneers of this sport were.

>cagesideseats.com/2012/12/1/3669774/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-i-the-golden-age-of-wrestling
>cagesideseats.com/2012/12/8/3669792/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-two-the-rise-of-judo-dawn-of-new-age-john-nash
>cagesideseats.com/2012/12/15/3669800/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-3-sherlock-holmes-les-apaches
>cagesideseats.com/2012/12/22/3669814/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-iv-ultimate-fighting-of-the

>Seinfeld is unfunny and Led Zeppelin is boring

You can't look back with the 20/20 hindsight of 2017 back then. In the 1970s very few Americans have seen eastern martial arts movies and Bruce Lee was smart enough to bring that shit to the west. Also back then nobody was really that lean in a time where you were a dangerous weirdo if you went jogging twice a week, had bran cereal and low fat milk.

Shows how much he knows.

Bruce Lee was never a competative fighter. It's like saying Jet Li or Jackie Chan would dominate the UFC today.

Lmao nice

low starch diet
animal protein on every meal
6-7 meals a day
HIIT every other day
starch stuff only after training if any

it is not healthy if you are not into pro sports:
say good bye to your mental gains and mood
this guy scratches his balls during his breaks from training

Easy, be two months old.

145 vs 170