Overtraining

Is overtraining a meme?

yes

no

Maybe

I don't know

I don't know

Definitely, but i can tell you're new here judging by that question. And because you're new, im gonna have to tell you you're always going to be dyel and fucking retarded and you will never make it.

Fuck off newfag

Possibly.

lol dyel

it is and it isn't

"There's no such thing as over-training. There's only under-eating or under-resting."

-Wealthy Harpsichord

No.
t. two 8-hour arm workouts each day

Yes it does.

Several species of crabs can swim. This pic is retarded.

Can you repeat the question?

you ruined it, buddy

It wasn't who ruined it,
is to blame.

It's a meme.

Unless you are natty.

No. U can rip tendons and that is hella bad.

Its not a meme, your muscles may recover but your tendons and joints need time to adapt. The guys on youtube take more drugs and supplements than you could imagin. As a natural, you need to listen your body and learn the difference between good pain (muscles had a good work) and bad pain (sore joints, tendonitis disc pressure..).

>not deleting the fuck-up
burn in hell

Muscular overtraining is probably not realistic for 99% of casual lifters (read: casual meaning not professional, don't by get offended). CNS fatigue, on the other hand, is very real. If you feel tired all the time and your recovery is slipping, take a few days off and do some LISS cardio, then get back on the wagon.

Yes

LIFT 10HRS, EAT 2HRS, SLEEP 12HRS AND LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

What a retarded sentence. Under resting directly implies over training.

for most people it is, most people way overestimate how much they are training and think normal fatigue is overdoing it. Most people are not overdoing it.

Nah, brah. You can only hit the gym for 30 minutes and only sleep for 4 hours a night. You're not over-training, your under-resting. It's pretty simple.

Over training is a meme for most people because most people never reach it. For a non newbie lifter, training a muscle 2x a week for example is not even close to over training.