How are you holding up bros?

How are you holding up bros?

I'll start... I'm in difficult situation and need help bros.

My girlfriend left for a 1 month charity trip with a church group. We have been together for almost 4 months. She's really in love with me, I'm her first boyfriend too, she cried all night before she was leaving and said she hopes we will continue to hang out after she comes. She's really cool girl, relationship material. Nice, cute, compassionate, caring and compromising.

She left one week ago and I'm really missing her, but the problem is that I'm afraid out feelings will fade towards each other.

She initiated all conversations on facebook up until now, we also talked over phone once. She usually writes me in the morning, because only then do they have wifi. I usually reply to her messages in a few hours and she replies the next day.

I guess it's a good thing that she wants to talk and initiates conversations which means that she hasn't lost attraction. But how do I keep the spark? There are 3 more weeks to go.

If I don't initiate conversations at all she may feel like IDGAF. If we talk too much that's also bad. What's the ideal spot? I really hate writing messages and talking over facebook, because that makes me miss her even more and I feel like it's just empty chit chat (catching up, how are you, what have you been doing) in desperate hope to not drift apart. I fucking hate that she left in this moment when things were going to be so good, but I can't do anything about it now. What should I do? Should we not talk at all until she comes back?

Most of all I'm afraid that when she comes back things won't be the same and I'll have to break up with her. I really don't want to do that, because she's a good person and relationship material. My friends tell me that I should break up with her, but I don't want to do that as she is the only girl I've met up until now that I actually care to try something with.

What to do anons?

Glad to see a feels thread on the first page..

Here's my feels first day monday morning :(

I work at a big company and one of the issues I face is with people outside of my role. I guess someone tried to poke me today, but they made themselves look stupid as fuck. check this out

I was in an all day meeting earlier today and I had my laptop there while I did a little bit of work time to time, inbetween/meetings etc..

An older guy who I don't know actually asked me in an odd way if I have internet in the building or am I pretending to work? Than he said if this is my personal laptop...

He is implying I'm some fucking tier 1 in a big meeting and i'm acting like I am working... I ignored him and kindly stated this is my work laptop and I have work to do even though I am on a meeting. My phone also kept going off sine I had people looking for me and the ringer was off so they started sending me emails and looking for me, (even though they knew I was in meetings today)

I still can't believe this guy, to imply I dont have internet in the office building and I'm just sitting there pretending to work

Does he know who he is talking to? Nobody said a word about his comment and they ignored him, I simply mentioned yes this is my work laptop (asset tag on the laptop) and yes I have internet in every building we work in since we use SSO

Single sign on tied into wifi in multiple offices = internet everywhere..

I also have a cell stick for my laptop since I work remote, I still can't believe this guy

Why was he trying to poke me even though he has no idea who I am or what my role is in this company...

22, currently at a 2.6 gpa, still no GF, still a khv, still socially inept

But at least my lifts keep going up

Hangin in there.

How old are you? You come off as a 16 - 18 year old with those problems.

>She's really in love with me, I'm her first boyfriend too

She doesn't know what love is yet.

Also stop being such a needy desperate faggot. Grow a pair.

tfw no gf is killing me

I've left university and have a full time office job. My only friend is my gym partner.

I have no idea how to meet girls.

Fucking hell top kek user

This is bait right? If it's fresh pasta well done.

I'm 20. No need to call me names man, I just feel really lonely. It's been a fucking shit week for me. Girlfriend goes on a month trip away to a shithole at the peak when we start getting attached. My parents are away on a 1 week holiday and my friends (beside 1 good friend) are all on vacations too. I'm in my hometown and today my grandpa also died. Of course i'm a bit emotional.

well why didnt you get one at uni?

Been a neet for 3 months since graduating college. I have an interview Thursday that I need to ace.

Neetdom is driving me fucking nuts. The first month was nice, but now I feel like I'm an outcast.

ask your female co workers if they know anyone, or ask someone in your office. Old women love playing matchmaker since they are old, married and no longer desired by men they live it out threw nieces, daughters, daughters friends, friends daughters etc

How many of you also don't have any friends and haven't had any in a long time?

>Go the doctor
>Nurse measures my height
>She starts laughing

Holy shit I thought the manlet thing was just a Veeky Forums meme but it's true. If you're under 6 feet you aren't even considered a person by most people.

trips of truth

5 years+ been fit for 3 years. It doesn't get better when fit, Nothing can cure mild autism.

I'm alright. My cut is coming along nicely but the carnival was in town the last two days, and the gf and me went. I must have eaten ~5000 cals on both days.

Feels bad because 2 days of carefree binging probably negated 2 weeks of strict dieting.

28 year old here

Me

>my dog died two days ago
>best friends for 14 years
>held his paw while they put him to sleep
>he looked up and me one last time, licked his nose
>closed his eyes and went to heaven

completely broken bro, can't replace that kind of love.

fffuuuu i want some corndogs and funnel cakes now. Oh my god pretzels and cheese. fuck you for making me remember these things exist

>you can talk and hide your autism IRL almost flawlessly
>have friends IRL and Online that enjoy your company and autism jokes
>can talk to girls fine and could land above average chicks with low effort

>fall for an internet whore that lives across the world you have known for 6 years

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING HOW DO I DELETE THESE FEELINGS WITHOUT DELETING HER. PLEASE HELP.

she likes nigger dick, cured

Go out more. Be a social fag.

Corndogs, beavertails, deep fried oreos, beef brisket, pizza, footlong hotdogs, mini donuts, litres of beer - I had it all, mang

Its a real story from today. Did I do something wrong? Its not even funny, I'm trying to understand why people always trying to poke me and shit with stupid/odd remarks and comments

>No need to call me names man

No offense bro but I wish more people called me faggot at age 20.

You have to step back. "Why are people calling me a faggot?" If it's because of the way you're acting (in this case it is) you need to make a choice. Do I want people to call me a faggot, or do I want to make a choice that leads to people saying GJDM and respecting myself?

Every time I got called a faggot I deserved it. I learned from it. Stop acting like a faggot, take charge of your life, and make the choices that 40 year old you will be glad you did.

I haven't been able to make any since high school, 5 years ago

I've made some 'friends' in university but they're really just people I talk to during labs, I don't hang out with them or see them outside of class. I don't know how to make real friends.

What was his name?

I'm alright. Lifts are progressing despite my cut, I'm down 30lbs since April (pic related).
Work is good.
I'm about to change apartments and escape my shitty roommates, but the new place is really tiny, and I hadn't been able to get any of my furniture up from my home state (about 10 hours away), so I'll be on an air mattress for a week or two.
Been on a bunch of dates, gotten laid a few times, but it all feels pretty hollow. Last girl I slept with was nice but the sex was terrible, and I dont want to stop talking to her because shes sweet and ibdont know anyone here, but she was kinda loose and lazy in bed.
I've only been in one really relationship and that was almost 3 years ago, I havent caught hard feelings since despite my best efforts.
Started reading more philosophy and poetry and reading some of these poets is giving me good heart ache.
It's a mixed bag, mostly positive.

His name was George

Hey man,

I wouldn't stress too much about it honestly. Three weeks is literally nothing.
Just keep the conversation going.
If it dies out, then just wait 48 hours and then text her, I feel like that's the right amount of time so you don't come off as needy.
If these four months have been great for you, then nothing is going to change over these weeks, especially considering she is on a trip with a church group and not partying/clubbing.

If she comes back and things have changed (which I really really doubt) then things wouldn't have worked out anyway.

I'm in the same fucking boat man, I've tried making friends with people at work but it's just not the same. I've become more jaded as life goes on, it's like I want friends but all the people I come across I secretly hate, I have nothing in common with them. It's such a weird distant feeling.

iktf
I had 6 months of neetdom between my mandatory military service and starting uni. all my friends were working or already in university so I slowly went crazy in front of my computer. What helped me was trying to learn a language by myself and reading a lot. I also watched a shit ton of movies.

Solo

grow up holy shit. you sound like such a pussy, and 4 months is nothing. wait until you're an actual adult before you realize what real relationship problems are. fuck is this really what Veeky Forums has turned into?

Shit, I'm going to the fair with my gf in three days. I want to enjoy myself, but I also don't want to set my cut back a few weeks.

fuck you man

>tfw crippling anxiety that makes it hard to make friends / talk to people.

>tfw bench stuck at 90-95kg for months

never gonna make it brehs

rip solo

I've got to go to a surprise birthday party and I hate seeing family. I'm on a thousand calorie a day diet until it is over on Thursday.

Also my olympic bar and weights are delayed and not being delivered until the 2nd.
Plus my mom recently was in the hospital a couple days. Also my dad threatened to knock me on the ground and kick me on the house.

All in all a pretty bad week. On a positive note my netflix stock is on a moon run.

though that almost instantly cured me it cant work, there are no niggers where she lives.

>No offense bro but I wish more people called me faggot at age 20.

Funny, I'm the same way

I'm 29 now and I seriously resented the fact that nobody would call me an idiot when I was much younger, some people won't tell you the truth and they will let you learn the hard way

fuck off losers

I miss her.

>kick me on the house.
kick me out of the house

that's a good looking dog... stay strong bro

The artist formerly known as alive

I feel you bro. The part that got my sides was
>"She's really in love with me, I'm her first boyfriend too"

Seriously.

wow look at these tough guys!!!!!!!!

literally kill yourselves

Just set a limit and stay within eat, and eat before you go.

Havent been to the gym since April when I got a mild injury. Still have not seen the doctor because I am a huge pussy.
Most of the aches and pains have gone away, but its harder to get into the bottom of a squat without stretching. And I can still feel, I dunno, some impingement in the hip area?
If I had known scar tissue would form, I would have worked through the injury with a deload but whats done, is done, I guess.

Ive been on "maintenance" calories too, and the scale says Ive gained 8-9 pounds since I stopped dieting, but I cant see anything when I look in the mirror. Tape measure says 0.5 to 1 inch gained everywhere. Its fucking with my head.

Lol

>4 month relationship
>We're madly in love
>She loves me, I'm her first boyfriend
>4 WEEKS APART, IF WE DON'T SPEAK EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL DAY THEN THE RELATIONSHIP WILL CRUMBLE!

B E T A

Fucked a chubby chick to break a 2.5 year dry spell

it doesn't really matter...

Disgusting

>be me after a breakup
>go to the same danceclub with friends
>the same people going there - always the same friends circle (like 25ppl)
>start hooking up with some of the girls of this friend circle, didn't give a shit, sometimes sex sometimes just kisses
>actually started liking the last girl i hooked up from this friends circle
>realized i hooked up with half of her friends and that i'm a piece of shit for doing this
>feels awkward every time i go to that club because people now think i'm a manwhore
>the girl i liked don't really want to date me because of that

don't fall for the "freedom" of breaking up, it can end up pretty bad, now i just want someone to love and feels like shit

Thanks man

this x10

Gotta do what you gotta do user

Sex isn't a crime; having a relationship with a fatty out of being desperate is the crime. Just bust you some nuts while is jacking off.

>study in Scandinavia for the next 2 years
>I don't like Scandi men and miss the good ole anglo-Saxon guys

2 years of celibacy reporting in

With a deployment on the horizon i decided to spear the easy whale

Hanging in there. Cutting. Strong but fat. Much fatter than I've ever been. Long road but inshallah I will prevail.

>implying I'm single because I think fatties are disgusting
>Praise such degenerate acts

>Female coworkers

I wish there were some

I chose a completely male dominated field

>Finishing Community College soon
>Realized nothing appeals to me after switching majors five times
>Don't want to go into debt for a job I probably won't like
>Joined the Naval Reserves and will be shipped out to boot camp next year
>In the meantime I'm just getting fit

Hopefully I'll just stay in the Armed Forces until I can retire at 45 or when I inherit my parents fortune
After that I'm gonna go full Syd Barret and live like a hermit

Having sex with ur mom is fucked up bro

Basically doing nothing except working out and sitting at pc browsing fit and shit this entire summer break. At least my body is progressing, but I'm just getting so fucking bored of doing the same thing every day, nothing happening. Too bad I don't have any friends or a social life.

Do whatever DA FUCK you wanna do; stop worrying what other people think. If he has to fuck a fatty to break the dry spell then do it if it's better than fapping alone at home i guess.

Pls delete this. Too much feels :-(

Holy shit are you me?

I've been travelling alone for 3 months in a foriegn country and only had phone calls with my gf twice while I've been gone and aside from that just fb messages. I never sit anywhere for more than a couple days so I haven't made any real great friendships, just fun people to spend a day or two with at most. I've lost all my gains here too due to shit diet and no gym. Your relationship will do fine while she's gone and if it doesn't it wasn't going to work out anyway.

Worm food

They love too much and understand too little. Godspeed, user.

I'm actually doing ok. The cut's going well. I've been fat as long as I can remember, and this is honestly helping me so much. For the first time in my life, I'm seeing bicep veins and abs, and it's great

i'm in the same fucking situation, if that makes you feel any better..

Fucking apt restricts me from doing deadlifts and back squating properly. My lower back gets so sore and I feel like my mid back is overdeveloped from years of deadlifting,squating with apt. I don't know even more , it stresses me so much. I'm dropping deadlifts for god knows how many months and I will Front Squat for some time from now on. I started stretching and working my abs with planks,partial crunches. I don't know when and IF it's gonna be fixed. Will I ever be strong without deadlifting and squatting...this feel kills me.

Any cutting tips?

Are you low carbing? Do you eat fruit? Fat sources?

I've been given a formal bipolar diagnosis which means I can't stay in my current one or go into the one I'm studying for. Scary as fuck too because now i know it's a thing I'm just waiting for my next dip to come fuck my shit up.

Fuck this gay earth.

>physically at all time peak
>mentally hitting rock bottom

*one meant job sorry, I'm in between sets and not paying attention

You'll be fine. I'd say guy was right.

Shit, she may be worried about coming off as clingy herself. My advice would be to go out and do shit, so you have shit to talk about. People sometimes make the mistake of focusing their whole life on their SO. Thats a mistake; they'll get real fucking bored real quick. I assume she talks to you about what she's doing. You go out and do shit so you can do the same.

Guys, it's simple really. Get rid of your identity. There shouldn't be any label you look at and hold close to yourself, whether positive or negative. Unless you are capable of perfect self-awareness, which no one is, it's one of the worst you can do to yourself.

Even considering yourself something good, like a happy, positive, social person is just awful. Because you will have days where you are sad, negative and anti-social (just like everyone else) and it will bother you 10x worse. You begin dwelling on these bad thought and spiral fast.

Thanks bros!

Until now she was initiating all conversations and I was just replying. I feel its a good position to be in (she is missing me so that's why she's initiating conversation) but she could get fed up with only her doing the work. Do you think that could be the case? How often should I initiate first?

I was thinking about sending her some picture of us on our anniversary in few days.

This doesn't help, but it reminds me of a story from my youth.

>Be me age 15
>Mom gone apeshit after divorce 4 years ago. Decides I'm going on a Christian canoe trip despite the fact that we never go to church, and she's only vaguely religious when it suits her needs.
>Think about ditching, but fuck it, could be fun.
>About a month beforehand meet 16 y/o qt at a party. We really hit it off, make out, etc.
>Hear her fag (actual homosexual) friend joke "your bf's not gonna like this"
>Get #, shortly thereafter. Later find out it wasn't a joke
>Ask her about it, she tells me they were childhood friends and now have been on-again-off-again since like age 12 in an off-again phase, and that they both know its not going to work
>Tell her to if she wants to date, she needs to handle her shit, actually talk to him, break up 4real. She agrees.
>Does that.
>We date for 1.5 weeks b4 canoe trip, during which time I find out she's going to visit family friends out of state for the 2 weeks immediately following my return
>A few days later, find out it is a trip with her family and her ex's
>Even at 15 I realized their was a 90% chance of her breaking up with me upon return, and a 99% chance of her cheating on me, but fuck it, I'm 15 and it was 2 weeks, IDGAF
>Go on trip
>3 guys, 4, girls, two counselors, with nothing but woods, lake, and stars
>Hit it off with christianqt3.14. She wants me hard
>Think about how awesome it would be to fool around in the woods in the middle of the night under the stars, also a big edgy 15y/o fuck you to God
>Also think about how big of a piece of shit I'd be if by 1% chance gf didn't cheat on trip with her ex and I couldn't even keep it in my pants for 2 weeks
>Do the right thing, tell her I have a gf
>Come back
>Call gf
>How are you, good how are you etc.
>"user-kun, we need to talk...."
>Early 2000's, rageguy was still applicable at this time

Man. Idk.
Last week I had so much energy. Every day I had a killer workout. Energy throughout the whole day I was fucking killing it. But today I'm just out of it. I lifted, ate right and everystill but as soon as I got off work I had to lay down and take a nap bc I could hardly keep myself up. Feels like I'm on a horrible come down from an amazing high. I recently had to cut a few extra calories from my diet bc I hit a plateau so maybe that's it. For the last few weeks I've been hyped to work on all my goals but right now I just want to sleep all day.

fuck me meant for this

Gotta be a fucking troll. No way this isn't bait.

Just started a new job with a real estate company. I'm an office manager/marketing consultant. I'll mostly be helping with paperwork, materials and video and photography. My previous job was Starbucks and that job constantly would stress me out so damn much and I'd always pass out at home. All day today was constant moving around and very active. I felt fine but feel it's way too much for me and I'm over my head

Now I'm doing these stupid mental games that I should stay at Starbucks cause I'm comfortable and know it. I fucking hate this mental bullshit I do

I'm a kissless virgin and your somehow still more pathetic than me

Haha, maybe I'm right now. I'm in bad sitation mentally. You made me laugh though, so thanks for that.

>had people tell me i act like a limpwristed faggot
>thinking i was masculine
>watch old recordings of me
>they're right, i'm act and sound like a prancing poofter
might sound stupid but i'm suicidal at the moment
also thinking about how i've been embarassing myself all these years

We all have embarrassing cringey shit from our youth. Don't repeat it and move on.

Go get big and masculine faggot.

Always cheat.

If nobody finds out then nobody gets hurt.

You only live once user, make the most of every opportunity and live the life of a movie.

I cheated in every relationship I had; and now as a 30 year old man I've gotten the draw of casual sex out of my system and I'm in a happy relationship in which I've never cheated and I don't see any reason to either. My gf is cool and she is dynamite in bed who does absolute filth with me. If I said not to cheating then all I'd of achieved is a few failed relationships and missed chances; instead I just got a few failed relationships. Cheating (only ever did one night stands) was always worth it. If I was unhappy with my partner then I'd dump them, if I was happy I'd stay with them. Monogomy is bullshit anyway.

Jesus fucking christ dude.

Even now I think the right decision would've been to cheat and then broke up with gf as soon as I got home.

Your making excuses. If they ever did find out (and sure, 99% chance they won't if you do it right, but fucking still) and they actually love you, they're getting wrecked. Worst case, you pass them an STD when they literally did nothing wrong.

You sound like a fucking sociopath. I've been cheated on in a LTR, and it fucking sucked. I'd never do that to someone.

If you want an open relationship, make that clear to a the girl beforehand. Running around when she might very well be loyal to you is fucking terrible.

>Start making noob gains lifting 50kg

>Jogging, hiking and doing all sorts of shit

>come down with the most embarrasing and crippling diarrhoea

Feel pretty pissed I missed a whole week, but I'm back in the game.

Does anyone here feel like they were born just to fail.

I'm 25 and I dropped out of college when I was 20. I went from a business admin major to a marketing major to finally, an accounting major (I don't know why I picked that because I suck at math). I hated all three of my majors and I really didn't know what I was doing in school, so I just ended up leaving.

I've been working at this easy/shitty restaurant for the past 7 years and I'm finally ready to quit. I want to leave so badly. I hate all my coworkers and I feel like the place is really taking its toll on me. Even though its easy, I still fuck up a lot. I feel like a dumb fuck everyday I step foot into that building.

I've tried to find other jobs in offices, but no one wants to hire a college drop out. I can't even get an easy high school lvl office job. I've tried to get a IT cert, but that didn't workout. I don't really want to go for a trade. I'm not physically/mentally strong enough for the military either.

All I want is to work in a nice office with good people. I just feel stuck right now and I feel like nothing will ever change.

They probably have not even fucked. This man is worried about a month apart and their feelings growing apart. I would be more worried that Tyrone down there gives her some big black dick (maybe not her choice), but she likes it so much she can't go back, to some dyel 3" white dick.

Not too good.

Just found my ex is getting engaged a few days back. Doesn't help I lost her because I fucked up, woulda hurt a lot less if she had just cheated.

Monogamy is definitely bullshit but making a woman believe you're a faithful monogamist and then promptly fucking other women is also pretty bullshit. Better to have multiple fuckbuddy relationships where there is no commitment and also no deceit.

Never cheat. Kys faggot. You wanna be with someone else, be upfront. Don't be a cowardly pussy.

People get caught all the time too. My Brother's contractor cheated on his wife
His wife followed him to his gf's house. They got in a fight, she bit off his finger and called ICE and got him deported.