Banned from gym for one week plus mandatory $80 training session when I go back. I just want to switch gyms again...

Banned from gym for one week plus mandatory $80 training session when I go back. I just want to switch gyms again. I hate everything.

Is this real or some sort of shitpost?

How did you offend society this time user?

Real. Before anyone asks they got mad at me for trying to deadlift. It was my second time ever trying it

Same fag OP is about to post something fake and gay sage the thread. Also put me in the screencap

what gym

Wrong

>6/0/5/1
>not samefaggotry going on

I asked a girl if she wanted to help me spot myself and she refused so I spat on her

I went in while it was slow and tried deadlifting 185.
All the youtube videos say drag it up your legs so I was and it made me bleed all over the bar and floor. I went to go get paper towel but trailed blood all over the gym and some old man tattled on me before i could clean it all up

squat plug ejected coming out of the hole

I failed to Press the bar for the 3rd time in a row so I got mad and punched a mirror and cracked it

>help me spot myself
god damn it you fucking retard why would you do that?

this. Why ask for someone to help you spot yourself? You can't spot yourself by yourself?

>cheese grater
come on user

Sure you didnt just look at the mirror, user?

And you let your gym treat you like this? I suggest learning how to deadlift, wearing pants if you have bitch shins, and not letting your gym bully you. Mandatory $80? Gtfo

I wasn't looking at the mirror, I make sure not to when I do the Press. I got mad and walked to the other side of the room, mirror only on one wall

they told me to bring pants next time and they will show me how to do it properly. i think my form was ok. better than all the crossfit deadlift compilations

Forgot to tip the squat rack attendant. He wasn't even there though.

Hahaha you're actually going to do what they say. Omg.

I got caught doing decline bench press

>i think my form was ok
If you're cutting yourself deep to leave a blood trail with 185# (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE POUNDS) Then either you're

>tfw reprimanded and fined $50 for not using a belt and a squat plug

Really regretting the 2-year contract now.

Should have tipped the clerk, then she might have stood up for you

1. Which gym was it?
2. Assuming you're not trolling for replies, there's no way they can force you to pay for a training session, unless they want to show you how to deadlift correctly so you don't get AIDS all over their gym equipment.

>managed to escape the manlet pit but got caught
>$3,000 fine, no longer allowed to wear footwear, and have a mandatory cartilage removal so I won't be able to reach that high again
This is bullshit

op im gonna steal your thread in a few days.

that mandatory $80 training session obliterated my sides

Your gym doesn't have a box of squat plugs?

Really? You're just a fag, when I set my PR at 405 for 8 my shins looked like heavy flow maxy pads, and no one said anything. Blood was even on the bar, stop letting babyback bitches push you around

The twinks hog them all up even when they're not squatting, it's easier to find a free clamp than a squat plug.