Is Clarence gymkino? No bullshit straps, belts, shirts. Just raw lift

Is Clarence gymkino? No bullshit straps, belts, shirts. Just raw lift.

youtu.be/NWKeCi9jojs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QdTc2Gv52uI
youtube.com/watch?v=u4zEQFCmsJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You tell me.

youtu.be/QdTc2Gv52uI

He's an absolute machine

*knees explode*

Yer a lifter, Harry

>raw lift
>steroids

pick one.

I'll never get over his squat depth, it's just ridiculous

was going to post exactly that. Clarence is actually the reason i think about roiding.

to add to this - every time I watch him squat and see how deep he goes, when the weight starts to get really heavy (500lbs+) I always think "well, he was going deep before but surely he'll start cheating a little now and just go to parallel or something"

but every fucking time he goes so far down it's like he goes beyond all the way down and his ass starts to rotate inwards towards the front, even with 500, 600, 700lbs on his back

he's a fucking monster

Is this guy the definition of a genetic freak?

It's not cheating for the clean, it's literally the only way you can expect to clean heavy.

If you're flexible it can actually be harder to stop at parallel than bottom out because you're using your muscles to reverse direction in mid-air instead of going down until you're sitting on your calves, which is kind of like a split second of rest. My squat form looks like Clarence's but I'm a weakfag.

clarence is why i dont give a fuck about butt wink anymore

He deadlifts with straps. There's no reason not to unless you're prepping for comp.

Just squat wide stance.

you realize butt wink still matters, right? or just anatomically speaking, position of the hip under load.

His squat depth ain't that special
"The depth of an Olympic squat should not even be a topic of discussion, but because there has and continues to be discussion among coaches and athletes in sports outside of weightlifting, it warrants at least clarification: proper depth is full depth; full depth means full depth. Full depth is not parallel, it is squatting to the lowest position possible without surgical alteration of body parts while maintaining correct posture" - Greg Everett

It's only harder if you're not used to it. It's called stretch reflex

This is incorrect

Clarence doesn't have any butt wink though even at that depth. It's like he was genetically designed for squatting.

t. proud 1.5pl8 ATG squatter

>it's literally impossible for any person to squat more than 185lbs ATG
Found the "powerlifting" fatty

Enjoy your nogains from your fat literally blocking your party

Path*

look how far he's come from

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zEQFCmsJU

His depth is special when you compare it to other oly lifters who don't ever go as deep/touch their calves at heavy weight-Polonikov comes to mind.
Also butt wink can matter stop it with your mindless platitudes.

Nah he doesnt have super short femurs like lots of other lifters. He makes it work though.

such a jelly faggot

If "gymkino" means that your knees collapse inwards when you're ego lifting, then yeah.