How big can shoulders generally get naturally?

How big can shoulders generally get naturally?

It honestly feels like other than for strength you might as well not train shoulders as a natty because they NEVER look any different even with years of training and yet for roiders they blow the hell up - where roiding women have much more shoulder definition and size than natty men lifting for over 5 years.

Feeling largely demotivated here as shoulders are the most manly and best looking bodypart but don't grow for shit.

My shoulders were noticeably bigger after a month of lifting. Do low-weight, high-rep lateral raises 3+ times per week. (face pulls for rear delts , and OHP or arnold press from front delts wouldn't hurt either)

is dumbbell press okay or does it have to be barbell

well?

Dumbbells are great for shoulders. How long have you been lifting? Are you making gains elsewhere? Do you have a real lifting program, or are you just fucking around in the gym? If you do SS with no accessories, you won't see much growth. I do lat raises and facepulls every workout.

Do handstand push-ups. Safer on the shoulders than overhead press, better than lateral raises with dumbbells. Plus they look fucking impressive.

Not OP, what sort of program are you doing? I train shoulders twice a week and do lat raises and front raises with a superset dropset.

>you might as well not train shoulders as a natty because they NEVER look any different even with years of training
Found your problem, it's your shitty mentality on training shoulders

Pretty much this, if you think your shoulders dont grow at all natty you are delisional

GSLP + a bunch of accessories
Shoulder related accessories: lat raises, facepulls, 1-arm row, DB shoulder press

t. delusional idiots

Show me one natty lifter with good looking shoulders. They don't exist. it's IMPOSSIBLE to have ANY development of your side or rear delts without steroids.

shit routine

>delts dont obey the laws of science
Obviously they cant get big as a roider dumbass

t.low test weakling

So fucking retarded

You can get your shoulders pretty big as a natural if you get them strong as FUCK. What do you think will happen if you get your OHP to 225? Your shoulders are going to explode.

Shoulders are highly respondant to steroids, with natties you literally will NEVER have good shoulders unless you have an insane pump and are also taking pics in good lighting/angles.

Sure if you do 5 sets of 20 lateral raises with 7.5lb dumbbells and then take a picture in ideal lighting with your arm raised in the lateral raise position, but otherwise you'll go back to looking like the limb shit you are.

>eric fagenhagen
>natty

my delts look great for a natty

I do tons of facepulls (this is the most important part) and I OHP from my clavicle, only other work they get is pull ups and regular compounds like rows bench etc.

post them without a pump.

Well if you're going to deflect any optimism like that then you deserve to be a depressed cunt with tiny shoulders

This is why pretty much everybody and thier mother that knows what the fuck they're talking about tells you to train for strength initially. If you want to do a bro split after 2 year that's fine, in fact it's what's required beyond a certain point. But you HAVE too build a strong foundational base of strength so that you can actually recruit your entire muscles in the lifts to make them grow.

Stop dicking around and lift heavy ass weights. Gaurenteed if you could Press 1pl8 for reps you wouldn't be making
>tfw shoulderlet
posts on an Indonesian shoelace exchange board

almost everyone who isn't on roids that presses 1plate is a fat fuck

When you do lateral raises and rear delt raises, try doing them as 1.5 reps. I call this "Vetruvian rasies", because you look like the Vetruvian Man:
>perform the raise, with arms going to parallel with floor
>lower the weights to 45 degrees between the starting and resting points
>lift them back up to parallel
>that's "one"

Also they both parts of your delt like low weight with high volume. Up your sets.

Also train your rotator cuff with external rotations to keep it healthy.

>natty traps
>natty delts
>not natty
?

You either have a shit plan, aren't pushing yourself enough, or aren't eating right. I've seen massive improvement in my shoulders over the past few months. I work in barbell overhead presses, Arnold presses, dumbbell presses, and lateral raises to my shoulder routine (switch it up every week to a different combo of two). You also will work your shoulders as a secondary muscle group if you aren't a pussy and lift for your chest and back, too.

post your shoulders

Until someone posts their own, natty shoulder progress i will not believe you

shit tier b8

You probably have low test
I'm natty with high test and my delts grows as easy as any other muscle

I'm natty and 65kg at 5'10, I press my body weight for 5 reps
>Wah Wah everyone stronger than me is on roids or fat

Are shoulders in OPs pic supposed to be impressive? They're natty af

I got great delts for being somewhat-bigger-than-ottermode, but that's because I used to swim, and is both accentuated and stunted by muay thai.

If I solely weight trained, I can guarantee I would easily be beyond 1pl8 at 11% bf natty. I do 115x5 after 9 months.

no thanks senpai I dont come on Veeky Forums to pretend im on facebook

>these muscle groups don't look large to me so he must be natty
I know about that androgen receptor shit, but come on man, you can't look at someone and decide that their muscles are "natty" unless it's painfully obvious

Be manlet

im 19 and 6'4 in height weighing 188lbs

i can ohp 145 like 12-15 times lol

what height

This natty? Looks great, honestly. Mirin

I'm 5'9 170lbs and I can press 165. What's your excuse pussy?

Except i ohp 185 x 3 @ 180 lbs 5'11"

it is painfully obvious