Fat fuck general

youtu.be/tVNjiid4e5Y

Boogie is a fat lying fuck. He has a breakdown on stream and starts crying about his wife leaving him. Days later he tells twitter that's it all a big misunderstanding, that she really meant a break from her 'diet', etc. Only problem is that he went into way too much detail about what would happen. His wife would stay in a separate room, then leave after the surgery and move in with her mother. He's now trying to cover his tracks. Hell, she even went out and fucked a black bull. He also has the nerve to lecture us on paying for his healthcare and demands that Obummercare stay intact so he can continue leeching off it. He's morbidly obese, has been that way for years, and has done nothing about it but bitch and moan about how hard his life is.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5acyu
youtu.be/nI7KcgaQOb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's more /v/ desu

Honest question. Who the fuck is this guy and why is there so many threads about him?

The new king of Veeky Forums

he's a fat fuck youtuber who makes threads here because his mom sucked his peeper and now he thrives off of attention or some shit.\

there are threads because people respond to them.

It's all for (you)'s.

Is there even a difference anymore?

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

FOR A FAT FUCK

NAMED BOOGIE 2988

He's here.

Hope he dies on the surgical table desu. I used to feel sorry for him years ago when he first became an E-celeb, but the more i've watched of him, the more it's become painfully apparent he's just a lazy piece of shit and his whole "Francis" shtick isn't just satire about fatties.

The worst thing is that he's been here for years and has read everything relevant about weight loss, yet he's to retarded to lose weight.

god dammit Veeky Forums make this happen

The lack of self awareness is staggering.
He's so used to his positive reinformecent bubble that he thinks he sure showed em

>this was the only time
>there won't be a second one

yeah right

Hey fatso, your surgery got delayed not because of the cruelty of fate and luck, it happened because in all these years when you just had to do one thing, lose enough weight to get the actual procedure, you managed to lose a couple toenails worth of weight.

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

b-b-but my mm-m-mmm-mom ussed to put cigarettes out on my weewee

>calling someone a faggot

I thought he was big on SJW shit and went to that conference with Anita

Why the fuck did he delay surgery? I hope he dies from a heart attack before before he delay his next surgery, the fat fuck deserves it.

The doctors delayed it autismo

He still needs to die.

God that is so fucking disgusting. This was probably the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to his wife leaving too.

Usually you're expected to lose X amount of weight before a surgery like that. My assumption is that boogie is a fatfuck who wasn't able to do it so the doctors were forced to push it back.

10/10. Perfect summary

That was to be expected from the fat fuck. I hate with all my heart because he is the embodiment of degeneracy. A lazy fat fuck and a man child who is too deep into this fucking geek culture. The sooner he dies the better.

There used to be a pasta circulating on /v/ & /pol/ about a German who saw boogie and his wife at gamescom. Wish i had saved it, but the jist of it is, the fat fuck was wheeling around in a mobility scooter. When he tried to get up to shake hands with his fans or some shit, the foulest smelling liquid shit started spraying out of his asshole with the pressure of a thousand suns, covering everyone and everything that was unfortunate enough to be on the firing line. And what does our brave boogie do next? Pretends he did it on purpose by "playing" Francis and screaming at his wife to clean up all the shit. They then went to a bathroom to hose most of the shit off his gargantuan ass, while the fat fuck was screeching and sobbing uncontrollably. I honestly can't even blame his wife for cheating on him, Boogie is honestly one of the most disgusting people on this fucking earth

This is so fucking fake holy shit you have to be retarded to actually believe this is real

archive.is/5acyu

/our/ guy

How embarrassed you must be

I'm not even sure what is more deplorable. Boogie, the fact Veeky Forums is full of Boogie threads, or my addiction to them. I

Leave Boogie posters alone.

Basic economics. Supply and demand.

this
I cant help it, but I have to enter every boogie thread I see, its addicting

Good, even if he did get Veeky Forumshis wife would still have all the memories of cleaning up his shit because he was too fat to find a fucking bathroom before he shat himself.

He's always trying to throw around his oldfag cred, like he understands "the chans" so much better than any of us ever will, but the way he uses faggot and cuck is really forced and disingenuous. Like he has to remind himself to throw out insults (without being creative about it) because that's just what you do when you're on le hate machine. Biggest reason why I thought it wasn't really him at first was because I figured the real boogie would have a better handle on chan culture than that.

It's apparent that his asperger's syndrome isn't just limited to real life, but online interactions as well.

The only reason people can tolerate him is because he can take a significant amount of time to formulate what he's saying and edit it after the fact. I bet there are a lot of stories about how awkward he is to be around IRL.

Yeah, I noticed his communication here was very off as well. It was like watch AlhpaDestiny comment in threads on here.

YOU FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING, ASS SMELLING

Anyone tried dnp?

SALAD DODGER.

>faggot

I thought Boogie was the guy with "white privilege" who got sad because he was shaking in his crinkles over upsetting Anita.

Boogie, you're the faggot for letting your wife get fucked by a bull while you suck out his cummies.

I remember trips saying boogie dies during surgery and then he made a video calling fit beta cucks.

Also I hope he dies, it would better mankind if people saw him as the consequence of being fat instead.of taking an easy way out. Fatty has been trying for years to lose weight but he's such an incompetent fag he can't stop eating. Either he dies or he eats himself to death when he realizes his stomach can't support the food he wants to eat. IIRC similar thing happened to Mitt Romney and he eats 24/7 to compensate.

>Anita.

It's funny how she's pretty vanilla compared to all the other batshit leftists crying for attention nowadays.

"Just a taste Boogie," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. Boogie eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," Boogie grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. Boogie' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent Boogie, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh you kiss Boogie deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad stomach full well today was bliss

Boogie's wife vents about dealing with him, and it's really not that bad, in terms of venting, and fat drama llama throws a fucking tantrum and boo hoos about it online, like we're supposed to fucking care. She should get a medal for dealing with his rotted head. She's the one who has to do everything in the household, because he's too fat to. She's the one who has to take his fat ass everywere. She sacrificed a normal, healthy life with someone, with travel, sex, normal things, for a fat bucket of shit who freaks out like a 12 year old girl after she complains a little. Nice trust, fucko. After all she's done for you, this is what she gets? Especially when she's staring at months of helping you recover from surgery, after taking care of your fat fucking ass when you BROKE your fat ass breaking a chair. Nice husband - I hope she takes you for every dime and fucks every non-fat dude you know, in front of you. Then you can get page views blubbering about the divorce, and how hard it is, no really it's so hard, to not gain weight because your only friend and lover in life is FUCKING CARBS.
I hope your feet rot off from diabetes and you have to hire a mexican to push you around and wipe your fat ass and abuses you. That's make a good "Poor pity me" video, won't it? Because that's what you live for, you pathetic turd - sympathy. Nobody has it worse than poor boogie. Oh no. Lets' all have a pity party for Boogie, because he can't put the fucking fork down. Boo fucking hoo.

>boogie calling Veeky Forums beta cucks
I sense some projection.

They only pushed it back a week though

He said they pushed it back to run some more tests, which came back good. So he should be doing it next week

>calls someone a faggot
I knew that guy was fake. This whole nice guy act was such an obvious sham to me. This guy is a class A narcissist.

PAY FOR MY AWARDS

Literally why the fuck fit? Like why would boogie post on fit of all boards. He seems more of an r9k type

Because he likes to pretend he has the willpower to lose weight.

It's too late, boogie. Your body is too damaged. You will die soon, with or without what little fat you could lose.
If you have a bucket list, now is the time.

He's 43 holy shit yeah he's in the home stretch at that weight.

You know, I used to think Boogie was a good guy, but after seeing how he can never resist coming here to try and change people's minds about him, and how he calls other people faggots and beta cucks... you would never think he would do something like that from how kind he acts in his videos. I guess that's just not who he really is.

I wouldn't give him such a hard time for coming here and speaking the language of land. but that's up to you.

he's in fact more of a /b/tard. I think he only comes here so the fatties and betas who are obsessed with him and post daily threads about him get a rush.

that's not at all what the pasta said. i hate boogie just as much as the next guy but it was actually cringy as fuck seeing how hard you exaggerated that.

not to mention the pasta isn't real anyways. he's never even left the country, according to his videos. how the fuck is he getting to gamescon? people are idiots.

This fat faggot has the balls to call us cucks when he cant even bang his ugly wife or get up to use the bathroom fuck him

So can youtu.be/nI7KcgaQOb8 become the boogie in training when he dies

Never caught the details on him being diddled. His mom actually sucker his peeper? I would have guess that daddy or uncle finger blasted his anus

His "sexual" abuse was literally just dating a girl with a fat fetish. He felt "abused" because she wanted him to get fatter for her sexual pleasure.

Jesus christ what size shirt is he wearing?

>top 10 hottest cameltoes

Circus tent

Honestly just kill yourself you fat fuck. We were right all along, your fat gf left you for her bull and you have no self control. You should be ashamed of yourself

It's amazing how triggered all of you fags are. It's almost as if boogie was right... You're all just a bunch of beta cucks