Progress Thread

ITT: we share and discusss our progress, doesnt matter if its on your lifts, your progress on social life, your progress on you getting a better looking body, doesnt matter.

Share were did you begin, were are you now, and what is your goal. Ill start.

Started a calisthenics routine over a month ago. Part of it is doing push ups, dips and inverted rows. Started doing 3 sets of 10 reps for push ups, same with dips, and 5x5 for rows.

Now im doing 16 reps in push ups and dips, and 11 on rows. Have noticed strenght gainz. Feel a lot stronger in my arms. Size hasnt changed much tho.

Also, my back is getting bigger. Muscles are poping out, an when I flex my back looks way better than before. Decided to record me doing pull ups. God damm im looking better than ever.

Currently at 57kg, after coming out of a cut. Planning on bulking soon, to get at least to 70Kg.

Now its YOUR turn Veeky Forums, share your progress.

I tried making this thread yesterday before it devolved into shitposting about mirrors. I hope you have more luck.

Currently, just recomping before my next bulk, which starts September.

I can finally do 6x5 of unassisted dips. Soounds lame except I could squat 500lbs before I could do those dips. I weigh 270lbs. Feels pretty fuckin good. Losing weight, getting more discipline. But my social life just gets worse and I wanna kill myself everyday because of crushing loneliness. Maybe people will wanna be my friend when I'm huge

thicc

It's too late, you have to use your superior physical ability and your lack of social life to develop a contempt that you use to fuel your desire to control and take advantage of people.

Only then will you feel comfortable in social settings.

confirmed fake shopped, tattoo swapped arms

How do I harness this power?

Noooooooo stop.

Just finished a really dirty bulk, but I feel good none the less, I went from 160 to 190 under 6 months. Strength is good, but nowhere near where I really want to be.

It never will be. The more you get the more you will want.

Great progress bro, what's the time span?

Also >poo in loo

Pic related, my shitty 4 month progress

hey you're that alien looking dude

looking great man, top tier progress

you got some weird shit going on there, you'd look good as a T H I C C bear though with that wide core

Can you lift a fully grown horse above your head?

Yeah bro I swear my torso is getting wider too. Trying to blast my lats and fill my chest in and hoping I look less like a fridge

Was skinny fat and never went to the gym before. Currently doing GSLP two months in.

Lifts
OHP 45lb -> Now 90
Bench 60lb -> Now 125
Squat 70lb -> Now 180
DL 95lb -> Now 245

It's not much but at least I can convince myself I've progressed.

you're gonna make it

you cycling cos those traps are wtf

they just insert high, they didn't grow much

That's good progress user. Are those stats for reps or maxes?

God damn man give your chest a break and train your shoulders and lats some.

Just weird high insertions

I'm getting real good at strangling motherfuckers

>what are mirrors