Naturally Enhanced PDF once a motherfucking GAIN

Can someone give me the New Naturally Enhanced PDF? Saw the thread yesterday but couldnt find

Other urls found in this thread:

guerrillamail.com/dl/713747919a782294d9aaeafd287b920affda6b87
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He actually used to look good.
What went wrong?

hes gonna do a huge cut soon and hes gonna dwarf his past self

Stop posting this ugly manlet and go do something more productive than looking for a really hyper shitty program.

Enjoy your cervical stress fractures

>
im doing something productive,looking to improve my knowledge, ive already read the old one if anyones interested i can post it just want to read the new one badly :)

Too bad he even had a good looking face. He was a nice handsome Italian boy, I don't know wtf happened to him.

from what?

honestly i like how he looks now 10x better he just looks like an immature kid in his old videos

he got older

He looks like shit

Now he looks like a prisoner of some sort
It's because he started growing that awful beard and got rid of his hair.

How old is Manlet Destiny?

someone post the new naturally enhanced?

He has very visible masculinity and self identity issues and ate and trained like shit and sacrificed his health in the process of getting slightly more gains (plus more body fat).

His skin looks like shit and his face is sunken in due to eating like shit (dirty bulking), technically overtraining (not in the sense of halting progress, but in the sense of placing high stress on the body to where it's no longer for health and general looks, but for absurd strength goals with no real purpose or gain), and minoxidil 2x a day just to get his beard.

Basically he went from being a healthy and fit natty who ate well and trained within the natty limits to "naturally enhanced" where you just kick the shit out of your body, eat garbage, and get fat due to identity and masculinity issues.

He was so insecure about his manliness that he did verything possible to look more like a man.

you have a point but i wouldnt agree

But nothing can change the fact that he will always be seen as a fat hairy 12 yo thanks to his midget size of 5'4

He honestly looked so good at that time, like some Italian Chad. Now he looks like he belongs in a prison and will try to fight you if you look at him wrong.
Same thing with his friend Phil. Do they look intimidating? Yes absolutely. But why would anyone want to look like that? Do they just wanna walk around trying to intimidate other men?

he recently measured himself and he says hes 5'6.5 i believe i think he looks great

You dont have to talk about urself in the 3rd person midgetdestiny

what a fine twink.

phil looks amazing too i would love to have theyre physiques and appearances,it comes down to preference it seems :)

That dude only can look intimidating in pictures without frame of reference, seeing him in real live must be pretty funny.

I mean the dude is like 5´6 or 5´7 if he wanted to look good he passed the point way way back.

>Do they just wanna walk around trying to intimidate other men?

It's a masculinity issue. "guys gotta be big and scary and fart and drink beer.." he's basically a caricature of what he thinks a man is...

can someone just post the e-book?

yeah give me a minute to upload it

no, fuck off.

thanks

>I mean the dude is like 5´6 or 5´7

You know I used to think the whole manlet thing was a meme, but I saw some 5'5-6 guy that was an easy 220lbs of pure muscle and chuckled. I'm only 5'10, and there's nothing wrong with working out if you're short, but when short guys blast roids it just looks so fucking hilarious.

It's like how chihuahuas and other tiny dog breeds are the yappiest, trying to sound tough because they're so tiny.

are you saying Alex is on roids?

look at his current hairline, u can tell hes balding. once you start balding your only option is to get fit, shave your head, and grow a beard (if it looks good on you)

some guys just bald in theyre 20s doesnt have to be roids

if you seriously think he looked better in his 'hollywood physique' phase stop drnking your tap water, its obviously laced with estrogen

Nah. Just seeing jacked short guys is silly. Why try to be a mini hulk instead of like, a gymnast or a climber? Still look great, you don't look like you're compensating for your height because you're just in shape for a sport.

Im sure 99.99% of people would agree that he looked much better in that pic.
But sure go ahead and keep the muh alpha male look

someone post the damn book ffs

learn to use the fucking archives and then kill yourself
>falling for yet another internet celeb routine

ive literally been searching for it for months now seen all kinds of archives everything and everywhere and i havent found it since youre so cocky why dont you prove that you can find it?

>can't even use the fucking Veeky Forums's or the external archive for a thread literally 1 day old
>baaww spoon feed me
expected from someone falling for meme destiny. literally fucking kill yourself.

let me upload it

did you even read what i said in the post?

yes, and you're an idiot since you can't even clearly use the fucking Veeky Forums archive for a thread that is still there. kys

where exactly do you see the new naturally enhanced in the old thread? exactly its not there

it's fucking there, fucking idiot. open the fucking right thread and kys.

the only 2 threads that exist on the archive where do you see the new naturally enhanced delusional kid?

kiddo lmfao

Fuck off already, Alex. Nobody wants your shitty program.

>post literally asking for the program
>Nobody wants your shitty program.

>gnome literally shilling himself on fit 24/7
>somebody wants that shitty program

youre just talking nonsense

if i wanted to shill my shitty program i would post threads just like this as a clever disguise and then take down any links that anyone posts

newfags i swear to god

book (old version): guerrillamail.com/dl/713747919a782294d9aaeafd287b920affda6b87

i have the old version already

Am I? Nobody knew who this manlet was until he was shilled on Veeky Forums.

ive known him since he had a few thousand subscribers,thought he was talking pure bullshit and didnt follow him much but slowly realized how right he is

Whatever you say, Alex.

just telling you my expirience lol if you really believe alex actually comes on fucking Veeky Forums out of all places you have some problemses you have some problems