Confused

if a steroid cycle is 8 weeks on 2 weeks off why do all these famous bodybuilders look like theyre always on. do they just not do photo ops for 2 weeks

Blast and cruise you wont lose

you think they lose all their gains in those 2 weeks?

It's not like completely deflate, mom. They just don't look quite as juicy.

It's not 2 weeks off - it's 2 weeks at a lower dose - blast and cruise.

It took me close to two years to lose all my roid gains. During those two years, I hardly worked out. Losing muscle is pretty slow unless you're completely inactive or malnourished.

They never come off

Tell me your life and lifting story right now

i too would like a little more backstory

Nigger, you complete a cycle of 12 weeks and then you repair for a month with the following things if you dont want to fuck up your hormones for good. If you do not do this, you will have to cruise and blast til the end of your life.

A SERM (or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator)
An Aromatase Inhibitor (or AI)
Other PCT supplements depending on what roids you use

Recommended PCT is actually closer to 8 weeks than 4.

nope.

yes.

nah

No it isn't.
Basically every steroid guide everywhere recommends 4wks.

No you're a fucking mongoloid that hasn't been keeping up on new research.

People looked into it and made the rational case for 8wk PCT using lower dosages to mitigate sides using combo drug, according to previous prescription precedent.

There was a popular thread on rsteroids

>this you fucking natty cucks

just a friendly reminder that this guy claims natty

What did you use while you were on gear? Any serious side effects after you stopped using?

It's not like you lose your muscles off cycle.

>2 weeks off
If you cycle, your time off should be equal to your time on, perhaps even more. If you blast and cruise, you never go "off". You're just less "on".

I once watched what was clearly a juicer claim to be natty with the only thing him doing is taking some pro hormones and lifting 2 hours every day.

not 8 weeks of cycle and not 2 weeks off either, try 4 months on and at least 3 months off (if you're a gym bro that takes steroids and you're dumb to not cruise on test)
bodybuilders do blast and cruise though.
>fist cycle 2 months of test e + oxandrolone on the first month
>gained 13lbs of lean mass
>dropped 2lbs after tcp
>still mantaining and gaining weight natty after but lot slower
>waiting for my new 4 months cycle to arrive and jump on the gains train

you obviously only researched and never actually did any TCP or steroids whatsoever
10 days after my second tcp, i wasn't showing any side effects (on my first cycle i had lots of acne on my shoulders) i did all my blood tests again and it was everything good, just like any other natty guy

not op but similar situation when i roided 5 years ago, not i'm natty Veeky Forums cuck again
>400mg/week Test E. for 16 weeks
>25mg oxandrolone twice a day (morning and night) for 6 weeks
gained 22lbs of pure muscle and my lifts went up a lot from 145lbs 1 rm OHP to 180lbs for 5 reps
bench went from 1rep 225 to 315 for two
the only problem is that literally everyone in the gym will know that you're on something because of the fast gains and strength gains
but i don't give a shit though

not him but similar situation. i juiced for a full year, 2 blasts and cruising in between. Near the end i just got so overwhelmed with college i had no time for the gym so i was only taking the test for TRT reasons (i was afraid to come off). anyway last september is when i stopped cold turkey with no PCT (bad idea) but i haven't lost a lot of muscle in these last 11 months. i've lost strength noticeable but i'm more or less the same size just not 'pumped' looking and little fatter.

>13 lbs lean mass
>90 lbs increase in bench
Holy fuck is this for real? Wtf. Roids really are magic

Ok, at first I thought you just typoed, but now this is the third time you said "TCP". Therapy Cycle Post?
Its PCT you dumb fuck, Post Cycle Therapy.

Where did you get 8 weeks on 2 weeks off from?

Time off *should* be cycle+PCTx1.5, so getting on for 5 months.

Of course, from a medical viewpoint you just need to reach homoeostasis,which might come much sooner and can be determined via bloodwork.

As others have said too, some people blast (high supraphysiological doses) for a cycle, then cruise (high natty dose) inbetween.

Most importantly, to answer your question, there are two things -

1. Coming off steroids doesn't mean you lose any weight. Steroids just make it easier to put on muscle, and once you've put it on, it doesn't just magically vanish. Assuming you're still training and eating over maintenance, you'll still put on size even after your cycle has ended (just not as quickly). Even if you stop training properly and eat at maintenance, you won't lose muscle.

This myth largely comes about due to the fact you can lose water-weight, but a guy like the one in your pic doesn't carry much water weight anyway.

2. A lot of that "shredded" look is cutting, not bulking. Even if they've just done two or three cycles over a few years, and put on a few stone of muscle, that won't go away. The fitness-model look comes from a decent cut, and non-steroid PEDs, Clen being a great example. Steroids don't give you that very low bodyfat % look on their own. They increase muscle, and can make it harder to put on fat, but they don't burn fat as such.

>steroid cycle is 8 weeks on 2 weeks off

WTF?

Is this what you youtube era kids believe?