REEEEEEE

REEEEEEE

>find giant lump on balls
>go to doctor
>squeezes it a few times
>lols and tells me not to worry and come back in a few months

Is this thing going away? It's as big as a raspberry and hurts sometimes.

Yeah they're called testicles, although based on your post I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have them

you went to the doc but didnt ask what it is? wtf.

he was laughing at your small penis

I'm talking about the cyst on my epidermis. Butthole

He seemed very sure of what it was.

U ever get a testicular infection OP? They usually come after that I have one. Don't think its affects anything

Well he gave me an STD check after I saw him but I was clean because I KNOW my bae ain't no hussy.

He just said it is what it is.

How big are Veeky Forums's balls? Less than 2.5 inches long = average to low test and the knowledge girls won't be able to feel them slapping against their clit while you fuck them doggy.

Then why didn't you ASK HIM YOU MORON
Just call his office and ask

sounds like you had a blocked ejaculation OP if that was the case,it'll disappear eventually on its own.

varicocele possibly? you're a fucking moron for not asking what it is.

could be varicocele user because epididymitis must be treated asap

Spermatocele? a cyst? you are a retard for not asking op

Most probably a varicocelle, 15% of males have one.
Get it removed asap.

My buddy, if you know what I mean, has a similar thing, a hard lump on the lower part in the scrotum, noticed it at about age seven. He went to see a doc for an unrelated issue and asked about it. Turned out to be a cyst. Doc said that if you got it way back when and are doing fine now you're in the clear and don't need to get it out. Maybe that's why he asked you to come back later?

When I to my family doctor for my vericocele, he was too afraid to touch my junk, so he pulls out his pen and tries swat my penis to the side like as if it's going to stay there long enough for him to visually inspect it. Was pretty weird and very unprofessional.

lol

sounds like a bad case of the canceraids

rip op

>have cyst in testicle
>go to a doctor for diagnose
>doesn't ask the doctor what the cyst is
>after being with the doctor who is an expert ask Veeky Forums for advice instead

I hate this place

i had the same thing, my doc did the same and said it will go away on it's own and it did. No further treatment required, so i assume it was an infected ingrown hair or benign pus module.

Do you ride a bike? i did when i got mine and i haven't had one since i stopped.

Pretty much told this nigga to come back when his dick bigger. Kek I would just KYS.

Ask for an ultrasound dummy