I'm a filthy fucking skinny-fat and I'm having trouble breaking out of it...

I'm a filthy fucking skinny-fat and I'm having trouble breaking out of it. Would a cut down to ~1200 kcal/day w/more consistent lifting even help someone this far gone, or should i just give in to my fate as a weak, fat pussy?

Pic related: yup that's me, I'm really that disgusting

bro.. you dont need to cut. you need to actually LIFT and eat like a freak bro. Get on GSLP+arms plugin and do it consistently if you dont want to be fucking small. strength = size

I love how skinnyfats always suck in their stomachs when they take pictures for these threads. Like come on dude.

140 lbs if that helps

This so much.

Just fucking stop it makes you look even more of a failure.

Now back on topic:
Eat more
Eat clean
Lift more.

Yup ya got me, but idk maybe contribute instead of pointing out the obvious

A billionaire called Elon Musk once said "if you need inspiring words, don't do it". There must be hundreds of thousands of people across the world who had far far worse bodies than yours and have made the transformation to make themselves fit and good looking. You've invented the "fate as a weak, fat pussy" story to protect your fragile ego and allow for an excuse not to do anything. You're only posting here because you want someone to give you permission to carry on making more excuses. Do what you like. I don't give a shit. Just recognise when you're being full of shit, and be honest with yourself.

Not him but you look pathetic. Read the sticky and work out.

Just go full twink mode OP

bulk you fuck

Why do you look soo crooked? Eat lift sleep repeat. Bulking and cutting is for people who already have some fitness foundation/experience.

Musk Sama is most wise.

my guy you have some mad spinal bending there, see a chiropractor

>cut

you fucking retard there's nothing there TO cut

Skelly here (not op) been lifting for around 5 months and been eating shit tons of good food. My body is making decent progress but I have developed a really bad double chin and it looks completely retarded given my build, how do I fix this

well you could bulk like fuck and do SS and end up with a 405 DL but look like a tubby kid who doesn't even lift and be completely T rex mode

or you could realize that since you have no muscle anyway there's nothing to lose so you could cut hard to auschwitz mode and then start a clean bulk from there.

ur choice bub.

>you could cut hard to auschwitz mode and then start a clean bulk from there.
Why not just clean bluk right away?
There is barely anything to cut anyway.

A candidate for steroids if I've ever seen one. You need to blast n cruise nigga cuz you weak AF senpai.

he is sucking in in the pic. id guess hes 15-16% body fat. he could get that down to 8-10% and he'd look much better once he started gaining muscle

How fucking tall are you lad

>Would a cut down to ~1200 kcal/day
Breh, it's time to bulk

eat.
lift. stick with it, it really is that simple
I went from 120 lb to 210. Don't worry about putting on a little fat right now, just eat a LOT, eat clean, and lift. go for like 3000+ calories a day at least.