3 weeks food in one pot

I made 20 litres of Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi

- Each litre is designed to be 1 portion and 150g protein. All carbs come from veggies - no rice or potatoes.

- I want to make 20-40 portions at once as Im lazy/efficient. I found a 500 litre chest freezer on gumtree/craigslist for £5.

- The best foods for freezing are curries / soups / stews due to water content.

- I am on a 1000kcal a day cut to lose 2lb/week; so am currently eating 1500 calories a day. I am trying to not lose muscle during my cut and that requires me to eat about 150g protein a day.

- Its a 3 step process. Marinade, then make Base Curry Gravy (like a stock), then make the jalfrezi. Make "base curry gravy" either by following recipe in my image or (i recommend, and will do in future) finding a simpler base curry gravy. curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php?board=2.0

- Try to make like 10 or more litres of base gravy and freezing batches of it to use in future curries. But 2 litres is what I did this time. I actually aimed to make 4 but fucked up the calculation and only got 2, but it was fine.

- I marinaded the Chicken for 48 hours in yoghurt and spices. Chicken retained its structural integrity. Dont marinate in acids for this long. Though did did have 10 lemons juiced in there.

- 50 Litre cooking pot:
1. STAINLESS STEEL. Aluminium has health risks.
2. Aluminium sandwiched disc under the steel base - in order to dissipate heat evenly. A pure steel pot will burn food at points where the flame touches the steel.
3. I got mine for £70 which is good. Includes lid and postage.
4. they take a little work to maintain too. you have to "season" the steel by burning oil before ever cooking to create a nonstick finish.
5. Heat up the pan before adding oil. Heat up the oil before adding food.

When its time to eat:

- I take a 1 litre freezer bag out of my freezer, empty it in a pan on medium heat.

- Towards end of defrosting and cooking Ill probably add some frozen spinach / broccoli.

- Im worried its only going to be 120g protein a portion when I get the myfitnesspal app working. I have Pea Protein Isolate for this purpose. I will add 1 scoop to the curry for 25g protein.

- Pea Protein notes: best used in curries / stews. Not much info on using it online. Very cheap protein source so I want to try it. Apparently it can make food seem less spicy. But my curry has a little too much flavour if anything so this is fine.

Costco chicken thighs with skin off: £5.00/kg

With skin on: £2/kg

2.3kg with skin on turns into 2kg skinless

skin them yourself

Are you the actual Chef Buff?

Serious question, why do you feel the need to do this?

Why can't you just hit your macros/calories day by day, like a normal person?

You realize what you're doing is not sustainable at all, right? You're going to get sick of it and stop doing it.

I just don't understand it, it just doesn't need to be done.

Quality thread, this reminds me of a big lentil stew I used to make. A massive pot like that wouldve made things so much more efficient

Poo
in
Loo

He only has to put in effort once every 3 weeks. I used to make a massive lentil stew and fill my freezer and the next few weeks were easy mode

I really really hate cooking. I hate every part of it. Especially coming home from work STRESSED and THEN having to go in a noisy room and work another half hour just to eat

I also hate calorie counting especially as MyFitnessPal seems to not import or understand anything atm.

> You realize what you're doing is not sustainable at all, right? You're going to get sick of it and stop doing it.

I'm making 4 more types of soups/stews/curries. The meals have to be eaten within 3 months, so I have a long time to eat these 20 meals.

I did the whole Chicken/Broccoli/Rice thing for a while - im never going back to that!

>I did the whole Chicken/Broccoli/Rice thing for a while - im never going back to that!

Why do you think this is any different?

You're going to crash and burn.

Just learn to fucking cook a variety of meals day by day, and you'll stop being a shit cunt.

Ummm sweetie I think you are just insecure because I have a big 50l cooking pot and you have a little itty bitty kiddy pot.
dont worry honeybuns Im sure some girl will love you just the way you are ^_^

shill your indian shit elsewhere po

I cook fresh meals everyday. My missus love that.

Enjoy your week old defrosted shit, doubt any woman would stay around longer than a few days knowing the way you eat.

Prepping 3 weeks worth of food is "I've given up and I'm terribly depressed" tier.

jesus

That tote different tho..chicken, rice, and broccoli is bland as fuck. I eat it almost every day, but that's because I have discipline and have convinced myself it's for the greater good in my health. This person is making a spicy dish..which excites the brain and body..and that yellow shit in curry, turmeric, has many many health benefits...so he could very well enjoy this meal for a bit.

(im white im just culturally appropriating them)

you are either doing all the work in your house and being treated like a cuck OR your wife is the breadwinner

bragging about something like this would have gotten you laughed out of your friendship group just a couple decades ago.

I shouldn't have to fucking cook every day to maintain a relationship with a woman lmao.

I bet at least 3 of the following applies to you:
fat
grew up on a farm
struggled in school/ got kept back
were abused when you were young
were raised by a single mother

His head popped like a fucking watermelon omg

Killed by his own runny shits.
Eat your complex carbs children.

Don't pajeets believe in karma?

>fat
Nope.
>grew up on a farm
Nope.
>struggled in school/ got kept back
Nope.
>were abused when you were young
Yes, but I'm good looking, so that was probably why.
>were raised by a single mother
Nope.

you're thinking of korma

Duuumb ways to die
So maaany dumb ways to die

autism is why m8

genuine lol

this is at least partly true

>What is unflavored whey
>6-9 scoops, some milk, and flaxseed oil
Pro points for getting casein as well. B vitamins for extra energy..

>am currently eating 1500 calories a day
Yeah, you're going to lose a lot of muscle.

Stop it I'm cutting and the Indian buffet is only 5 mins away...

>no rice or potatoes
>small pot of rice to the left
HMMMMMMMMMM?

Wait, wait, wait.... What would you do if you found a MOUSE at the bottom of the pot after three weeks... I know I would FREAK OUT! Ahaaha! Peace brother....

>Enjoy your week old defrosted shit, doubt any woman would stay around longer than a few days knowing the way you eat.
This is such a weak shitpost. My wife loves meal planning and just last night prepped a bunch of stuff in advance to freeze. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Roaches are ok though