If i cut on 1000 cals a day for 2 weeks, will i die?

if i cut on 1000 cals a day for 2 weeks, will i die?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/?page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but it will be very painful.

For you.

No. It's much easier to accomplish this if you do keto or and EC stack.

Yes also extremely

You're a big guy

depends on if you're a big guy or not

No you'll be fine. Afaik some study showed until you're well into single digit bodyfat your body doesn't start to cannibalise muscle mass. So do it until 10% then stop to be safe.

No but you'll be extremely hungry.

cut at a low deficit and do cardio and take lots of caffeine, eats everything with pepper, ginger, cinnamon, salt and lime
this will boost your metabolistm while cutting and mantaining or even gaining muscle mass

no it will not, just drink a lot of water and select the correct food.

although i'm a 178cm manlet so that might have something to do with it..

take fish oil, eat 900 cals of protein, eat broccoli

citation needed

4u

I have been eating 500cals a day for the past month and im alive so you'll be good

You can fast for like 40 days only drinking water. You'll be just fine.

Are u a trap?

no, im normal human male

Nope but you'll relapse so hard that you gain weight instead

This desu. If you're not at the point where you're the antithesis of boogie hunger, then you're cutting wrong.

well i'm looking for men with dicks, so you technically are a trap in my eyes

Did that a few weeks ago with 2 days of full fasting
Lost around 3 kg, but don't recommend it
I don't look as lean as I should've been looking, probably lost a lot of muscle
It was also pretty hard to do at times, near the end I felt like I was ill and malnourished
Just sticking to a 500 cal deficit is best long term way unless you are overweight user, don't try a shortcut to sixpacks, it's very counterproductive

but I dont have mental disorders

yeah but I do (liking traps) so in my eyes you a basically a retard and i'm normal (in my eyes)

Trust me. You're both retards with mental disorders.

How the fuck do you open the closet in the morning, look at the parachutes and say "Let me wear my normal clothes like the normal person I am and do nothing to change the mess I'm in"?

your diet begs to differ

You will lose 4lbs fat as that's 14000kcal

I've been doing it for 2 months.
Dropped 35lbs.

Fat AND muscles
Ftfy

but what if I'm like 300 pounds and have no muscle what then

I did it for 3 months.
Dropped 25kg

I would like to see that study. If that were true it would make losing weight much, much easier.

then you have bad genetics and should probably kill your parents

i don't think you will have the willpower to die from starvation, unless you have mental illness, and you are on Veeky Forums so be careful buddy

Nope. Just make sure that at minimum 80% of your caloric intake is protein to prevent muscle loss.

specs & y?

pls gib study?

I've been on a 2k deficit for 3 weeks. Best cut in my life

I've done it for longer, just make sure you get enough protein and fat while you do it, from good nutritious sources and you should be fine

anorexic girls survive on >800cals for months so you should be ok for a couple weeks. expect side effects like irritability, fatigue, etc. also make sure to drink enough water desu

Such a extreme cut will:
Make you feel like shit all the time
Give you shitty flabby excess skin since you cut so fast
Will probably make you rebound and become fat again

Not him, but here's a man who ate literally nothing for a year+ and didn't have any long term health consequences.

It makes sense though, the body stores fat so you can survive when food intake disappears. That's decades of evolutionary progress going to work. The body will start "eating" muscle at the tipping point where survival outweighs muscle function and there isn't much fat left to eat.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/?page=1

Thanks, I'll be sure to show this to my coworkers when they talk shit about going into starvation mode when you're at a measly 1000 kcal deficit.

Fuckin maybe

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/?page=1
>Features of a successful therapeutic fast of 382 days' duration
>382 days

well that's gonna be an interesting read

Thank You Credible Hulk