If you take creatine, and sleep 5 hours a night you're a fucking idiot

If you take creatine, and sleep 5 hours a night you're a fucking idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/athlete-protein-intake/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27086196
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3595342/
docdro.id/1mrzW34
cnbc.com/2016/06/20/this-guy-sold-an-app-to-snapchat-for-54m-and-is-now-on-an-endless-vacation.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did he mean by this

a reference to a recent roider's podcast

What if I give away free creatine to other people and sleep ten hours during the day?

no u

Good thing I'm NEET 4 life and can sleep as much as I want.

Please elaborate

this

this

suddenly I feel like an idiot

this

>current year
>still falling for the creatine meme
gg, hairline

I'm 30 and been taking creatine at 3g a day for 6 years or so and hairline is the same.

What now

this

Lucky

you've the hair you'd have at 47 and you're lucky enough to be one of those who at 47 have the same hair of a 24 yo

>creatine

Wrong

How do you buy food / pay rent as a NEET

Gay fo pay

because youre taking additional gains supplements without meeting your most basic needs (lift, food, SLEEP)

student loans. i curently owe over 60k

I start work super early and hate lifting before 8pm because I prefer working out when it is empty and the equipment is available. Probably getting around 5-6 hours a night on the weekday. Is sleep that important?

mumsy wumsy and dada

I'm born rich
I could literally massage my penis and squat for the rest of my life without worrying of bills and whatnot

sleep is the most important process. sleep, recovery and nutrition is more important than training
unless you roid
but then again, training becomes more than totally secondary

Thanks. My nutrition is alright however i sometimes skip breakfast (im up at 5:30am, that extra 10min sleep>breakfast). Is it possible to make up for it in big meals at the end of the day?

This was me, so instead of working out late I wake up two hours earlier (I have to be at work at 9, so I wake up at 5am) and get to the gym when it opens. I go to bed at 830-9pm every night during the week and get my 8hrs easily.

it's conventional wisdom, and it's right: breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Also, you want to distribute evenly your protein intake across at least 3 meals to maximize MPS and gains
>strongerbyscience.com/athlete-protein-intake/
>Optimal recommendation (almost all results, considerable effort): Four meals of 40g of protein, spaced out evenly throughout the day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and pre-sleep)
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27086196
>Clin Nutr. 2016 Apr 7. pii: S0261-5614(16)30018-8. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2016.04.002
>We found that more frequent consumption of meals containing between 30 and 45 g protein/meal produced the greatest association with leg lean mass and strength.
>>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3595342/
>Clin Nutr. 2013 Apr; 32(2): 309–313.
>Several recent publications indicate that the maximum stimulation of muscle protein fractional synthetic rate occurs with intake of 20 to 30 gms protein. This finding has led to the concept that there is a maximal anabolic response to protein intake with a meal, and that the normal amount of protein eaten with dinner will generally exceed the maximally-effective intake of protein.
>We conclude that there is no practical upper limit to the anabolic response to protein or amino acid intake in the context of a meal.
Never skip your breakfast again; put 30g proteins or a scoop in it.
Sleep more and find time to eat better, even if this means halving your morning exercises. I wouldn't have carbs before training. I'd have either a scoop before training and carbs after it, or I'd postpone breakfast entirely. But I'd not skip it.

serious question do you not feel guilt knowing you havent earned anything? i would feel like an asshole knowing that i'm contributing nothing

I'm contributing to society more than the average wagecuck. The fact that I don't fall in your antiquate industrial ethic scheme doesn't make me a parasite. And even if I were, no, I wouldn't feel guilty. If you win a lottery and you can retire forever, would you feel guilty? I guess not.

>I'm contributing to society more than the average wagecuck
how so

>If you win a lottery and you can retire forever, would you feel guilty?
yes

How does a man carry on knowing everything was given to him and he's never experienced hardship?

Enjoy your ethic I guess. Everyone construe a system of values to justify his life. But there's no meaning.
>how so
like, being a normal human being. The fact that you're not paid to be a functional human being doesn't make your contribution void. And a wagecuck who does a dead-end job can barely call himself a contributor to the society. Yet he'll live in system of values in which his existence is legitimate and his irrelevant efforts are perceived like somewhat of value.
>yes
whatever works for you, man. I don't really care, you know. If it helps in your day to day efforts the belief that you're superior to me for some "moral" reason, good for you.

>How does a man carry on knowing everything was given to him and he's never experienced hardship?

I don't believe in any of that moral shit, nor is my family. In fact my family believes if you don't have to work then you shouldn't.

My parents are the type of rich people that give their kids all they need so they don't have to work. My parents have clearly stated they worked out to earn all they have so their children wouldn't have to.

>tfw slept 4 hours only after heavy squats + dealifts
zyzz please forgive me

Back to /pol/ virgin

wut?

Just take a batch of big Lenny's phenibut

Thanks Bro. Why no carbs before training? I will try, if not I'll just have a protein shake or something for breakfast instead. I'd like to say I don't have the time but honestly I could make it just the early starts are slowly draining my soul. Luckily I'm only doing this job for another month

layers of irony aside I bet someone here actually believes there's a such thing as wealth that isn't ill-gotten

Student isn't NEET, bruh. One of those E's stands for education.

>Why no carbs before training? I will try, if not I'll just have a protein shake or something for breakfast instead
docdro.id/1mrzW34 , pages 238-242

cnbc.com/2016/06/20/this-guy-sold-an-app-to-snapchat-for-54m-and-is-now-on-an-endless-vacation.html
not ill-gotten
not hard-gotten

what if you are still studying in university at 40

Education's education. Age shouldn't matter. NEET stands for not in education, employment, or training.

>more money exchanging hands than any human being could ever need
>all those fossil fuels
oh boy another good wholesome capitalist consumerist success story, this is what severe mental illness looks like

>fossil fuels
nice meme. it's not like all those fossil fuels wouldn't be used if they stayed at home anyway.
>sever mental illness
it seems you're mad.