bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10846043
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411406/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10838463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it's not

No

skinny fat -> chubby fat -> fat

OP is trolling, of course. You don't have to do it that way. On the other hand, it is easier and faster to put on gains this way.

>it is easier and faster to put on gains this way
>[source missing]
Gaining lean mass should come as simple, even on a cut, even at like -500, with enough protein.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/

That's true yes

No shit

Is it easier to bulk then cut on a skinny fat? I figure that would be a wrong thing to do

Good luck, but no, not if you're anything but a straight beginner.

>the studies posted aren't doing it for me
Here, in case you just scanned the page:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10846043

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411406/

It's wrong.

Skinnyfats underestimate just how fat they are. The term is misleading, it ought to be "fatweak".

>do a PPLPPLx, so you're sweating 6 days a week
>do 6-8 exercises per day
>lift in the 6-12 rep range for 4-6 sets
>eat either at maintainence or slightly below (cut)
>consider doing a week-long waterfast after 12 weeks of lifting (so you've ingrained the habit of working out)
>once you can see at least one ab, you have the option of eating more to focus on strength

It's easier to bulk, because you're already fat and you like food too much.

Many skinnyfats are obese, you just store more fat in your lowerbody and intramuscularly.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10838463

Or you know... just stay on that skinny fat bulk diet you already possess and fill in that form with muscle.

This is why I never commit. You fucking faggots never make up your mind. I wanna get out of this skinnyfat slump.

Skinnyfat here. Posted this in another thread but no response:

My fear is overbulking and having to spend months and months cutting and losing all my gains.

I'm 5'11", I "bulked" from 120lbs. auschwitz mode to 165 over the past year and some change. For most of that time I was only bouldering and doing bodyweight stuff, only recently started actually lifting.

I want to keep bulking because I'm still weak as shit, but I don't want to get too fat and have to recomp for forever. Should I just cut right now? idk what my BF% is but it seems like it's bordering on too high

70lbs. OHP / 115lbs. bench / 120lbs. squat / 195lbs. DL

So how do you know when your bulk is done and it's time to cut?

Also how do you do a cut without losing out on your gains you got from your bulk

as a natty - you never know

as a fraud - you bulk while you blast, you cut on low dosage cruise to maintain muscle

To me it seems it'd be harder to bulk on your fat and then suddenly cut with the possibility of losing all your gains

Blasts never end my friend you just switch compounds
If aesthetics is the goal, when your abs dont show anymore.
If strength when you reach your goal lift (might get fat in the process)

Wrong
SF > cut to Skinny (9-11% bf) > Bulk

This

What are the best exercises for a PPL routine?

t. Completely Clueless Skinny