Sad Beardlet

Veeky Forums, it hurts to admit it but I am a beardlet. I'm 24 years old and grow almost literally no facial hair, to the point where someone said to me, "You look very cleanly shaven," when I hadn't shaved for half a week. I've got a weaker mustache than Michael Cera in Youth in Revolt, my upper lip and chin just look slightly dirty at any distance over 5 feet and that's after foregoing shaving for a week.
Does anyone share this pain with me? Is there anything we beardlets can do? Anything which might activate our latent facial hair potential? Should I just scrub my fucking face with rogaine?

A friend of mine couldn't grow a bead and then hopped on test for 4 months. He has a full beard now.

You're not a chinlet or jawlet though, right?

Lots of men can't grow a full bread until their 30's. Many report thickening of the beard into their 40's.

At least your not a hairlet

I'd let him fuck my wife, if you get what i'm hinting at

How do you hop on test?

you could try minoxidil

No but my reference to Michael Cera wasn't incidental - I basically look like him if he had a stronger jaw. Everyone calls me Michael Cera, it's pretty much a guaranteed thing that someone will mention it whenever I hit the clubs. And looking like that in a college town means that everyone thinks I'm a tall freshman, so I want the beard for maturity, not to cover a weak jaw.

>minoxidil
so literally rubbing rogaine on my fucking face confirmed, thanks.

not OP but 23 beardlet, can grow something on my chin and a bit of moustache then sparse hairs on cheeks.

Currently about 7 weeks into minoxidil foam, definitely seeing some results and new hairs appearing in the bald patches of beard. Possibly thicker on the upper lip and on the cheeks. Gonna do this probably for about 6 months total and see where i stand and weather it's worth doing another 6 months.

No side effects other than slight dryness (i suspect that's because the solvent evaporates and dries the skin), no hair shedding whatsoever either. Also no other side effects.

It's not the beard on the outside that counts. It the beard on the inside that matters.

Thanks, Action Hank.

Those of you trying minoxodil, be careful. It does work to help beard growth but also destroys your skin's collagen. I used for 18 months, got good beard growth, but my eye bags worsened significantly and I began to develop forehead wrinkles.

Just start actually lifting weights and stop just shitposting on fit. Lifting/bodybuilding will boost your T.

as someone who has thick beard i can never get that clean shaven look because i always have black spots where my beard is

>buy test
>buy seringe
>pin test bottle and suck 1ml
>pin ass untill pierces muscle
>apply 1ml

I'm not sure what the cutoff for being a beardlet is. I'm 20 and my hair grows dark and pretty good everywhere bedside my cheeks and where my beard and moustache connect.

I grew it out for 2 weeks before and it looks stupid since it doesn't grow in thick on the cheeks just very "soft" hair and my mustache looks fucking greasy.

Is this normal development I'm tired of having a stupid neck beard.

>Thick and full beard hair from the corners of my lips down to my jaw
>patchy man hair under the jaw and by the sides of my jaw
>Nothing more than peach fuzz under the center of my lip
JUST

I turned 18 10 days ago, i can grow a mustache, i have black hair on my jawline and bottom of my cheeks, i have blonde hair on top of my cheeks, will these hairs become black eventually?

>I need to grow a beard for maturity so freshman college girls stop mistaking me for a peer and striking up conversations with me based on my resemblance to Michael Cera

I think you need to rethink your priorities

Fellow beardlet checking in. I'm 23 in a sea of 18-21 year olds and I look younger than they do. Feels bad.