QTDDTOT

Manlet edition

What's the least amount of caloric surplus I can eat while trying to make stength gains. I'm 75kg already, don't want to bloat any more than I have to

>Dat nipple placement

If I am doing upper body on whatever day. And as I get through my sets and workouts. The more workouts I do the less reps are expected right?

how to use magic for the ultimate non-natty gains?

lmao

don't make a routine as a beginner

why the fuck does that manlet have tits

hes legit bosomy

Is dumbell bench classed as a compound?

Ok. But the question wasn't answered.. Eventually the muscles should feel fatigue. And I wouldn't be able to do as much. Right?

answer this question

should a guy who is just starting to learn cooking write his own cookbook or follow an already written one?

What the fuck is wrong with his pecs? I can't even imagine how demotivating it must be to have genes that bad

Just started PPL what is the optimal amount of training per week? (3x 4x 5x 7x) Main focus is upperbody and trying to stay at a low bf%

Lardplanet here. My lifts are going up, my clothes feel better, I feel more fit, and people say I look better but the scale isn't moving. Anybody have a similar experience?

>Be early 30's
>Work a corporate job behind a desk for nearly a decade
>Try to go lift
>Have absolutely garbage flexibility; can't squat, can't dead-lift
>Worried that I might have already damaged my lower back and knees through everyday bullshit
>Not really sure what to do

Is it better to do compound lifts with light weights and poor form until I get more accustomed to it?

Should I try calisthenics? Should I just break the bank and go hire a personal trainer? How do I know if they're actually good at their shit?

Starting stretch programs? Should they be done on their own or as a part of a weight routine?

How do I fix my scoliosis lads

I do this everyday. Have seen some improvements

I'll weigh in here. If you're actually serious about weight training then google practical programming and read it. I found a pdf within 5 mins. Once you have a solid knowledge base, then follow someone else's routine. An established routine.

Anything else is setting yourself up for failure and shows that you didn't actually want to make progress, you just wanted to fuck around and claim that you lift.

Redpill me on Waist trimmers: do they work when combined with dieting and exercise or nah?

Am I going to run into any trouble if I'm drinking ~160oz of water a day? I don't sweat much at all, but my salt intake is pretty high.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SIP?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BRAP/BRAPHOG?

I have the same problem. I can bench 265 and can't even deadlift 2 plates

No, retard.

Sip is the Monster Energy Ultra Zero (its ok pre workout)
a BRRRAAAAPPP is the noise that fit girls with yummy bums make when they fart.

I started doing OHPs this week, and I'm already experiencing DOMS on my shoulders. Any ideas to help keep the pain to a minimum?

So I started doing pushups recently but now everytime I do them my elbow pops. And I dont mean that it only makes a *pop* sound. After I'm done with my sets and I bent my arm while holding my elbow I can actually feel my elbows popping.

Is this normal or is this more sirious?

Thank you for an actual answer that's not dumb shit. Thank you. Lol

Need to cut, hit a new weight of 225 at 5ft11.

Told myself i would cut when i hit 3plate bench, just hit 127.5kg but im like 20% bf now, should i just take a small break and drop 5kg of fat.

Holy shit how fat are you? I'm 215 at 6'2 And look like a fat sack of cheap without my shirt on

Meh kinda fat, i dont look fat in clothes i just dont have abs.

No prob man. I wasted YEARS of my life because I was afflicted with fuckarounditis. A serious program and CONSISTENCY are the only ways to make gains unless you've got great genetics or roid.

I can see my heart beating throughout my upper body, is this normal or do i need to pack on a few pounds?

I have a home gym and I currently do a circuit rotation through all my different lifts and exercises. Is this optimal, since I'm letting muscles rest for a short period before doing the next set of a particular exercise, or is it better to, say, bench one set, wait a minute, do the next set, etc.?

Do you by chance know of anything for bodyweight and rings? That's all I got. No weights.

Funny enough I've been doing rings for the last couple of weeks since I got kicked out of the gym. There's the chris sommers gymnastics bodies, but that's aimed at gymnasts. There's also the antranik rings program, which is good.

Personally I've just been repping out pullups, dips, and other stuff because I want to get a workout in. Not really interested in learning any moves past basic levers.

No not actually. Especially not for a beginner. Being fatigued =/= feeling fatigued. You don't know how to recruit your muscles properly, you don't know how to make a good mind muscle connection. For now you're not going to always get a good pump, and you're not always going to feel like you worked x muscle into oblivion because you don't even know how to engage them properly in the lifts. You need to learn what you're doing. Hence people telling you to find a program and stick with it while youre learning. I'd wager you probably don't even know what your actual working sets are yet, let alone how much of each you should be doing. That's what programs are for. They tell you how much weight to add and have progression structures so you dont have to wonder if you're doing too much or not enough. They have guidelines to let you know if you need more or less weight or reps, or accessory work. So find a program kid.

yes
PPLx repeat
stick with it and be patient. light weights with perfect form. increase weight so long as you maintain perfect form. 15 minutes of stretching 3-4 times a week should loosen you up in 1-2 months.
probably not, but why?
cardio and stretching

Circuit training is shit. Isolate a muscle group, work it into the ground, then move on to the next one.

How would I train in order to look like this?

Swimming and nothing else

what a ridiculous question
if you want to grow, you need to eat in a surplus
if you eat in a surplus, you're going to gain weight there is no way around it

Complete noobs can grow muscle and lose fat at the same time, but only for a few months.

Daily reminder that doesn't matter how much you work out you're still a midget and girls won't date you cause you're shorter

I've been looking for the Chris sommers thing for a while now. I don't have any luck with torrents since I'm on 4g. I've seen the chart. I don't need the whole thing right? Just the Foundations chart.

How do I make my upper arms grow thicker?
Like bicep/tricep isolation make them thicker but not wider.
I want BIG arms

Thanks for the input bro. Sadly I'm doing all bodyweight exercises. So adding weight isn't really a thing I can do just yet. Rings, resistance band. That's all I have at the moment. So all of my workouts and sets. Have all been based around 20 reps generally. Then after wards I'll raise the number and try adding variations to them. That's over time though. So once I get to (30 for instance). I'll start on wall push ups instead of regular ones or pseudo planche push ups. I would normally bring all this up within BWG but never have gotten any good answers from them. So thanks to you as well bro2.

Eating lots of fiber gives me gas. Should I just keep eating fiber until my body adjusts to a high fiber diet? I need oatz.

hey isn't this the gorilla from ghostbusters and snl?

Fiber will always give you gas. You won't adjust to it.

Ye

Im hungry and 300 calories on deficit, what should i eat to not go over it.

Celery
Keep a mound of celery in your house when you're cutting.
You can eat as much as that shit as you want.

If you don't want to eat it, then you're not really hungry. You're just wanting sugary pleasure.

Take yoga classes, they're amazing for flexibility.

Are dark circle a sign of unhealthiness? I have deep dark circles under my eyes and I am 21.

Started lifting again after being halfway fit before but quitting and doing nothing for over 6 months. Every time I've squatted now, I get this pain in my right knee. This had never to me lifting before, should I just push through it and wait for my legs to get into some modicum of shape again, or is it something I should be concerned about?

i ate a turkey sausage, fuck your celery nigga.

Is it bad that my lower back pops on every rep of crunchies?

Why did you get kicked out?

More often than not pain like that is your body's way of telling you that you're fucking something up. It could be something as simple as you having increased your workload too rapidly over a short period of time, but it could also be that you're not moving properly or you're too tight somewhere.
Where does it hurt?

Means you have shitty sleep, which is unhealthy, yeah. But you're probably not going to die from it any time soon.

Probably not, but some people do wreck their low backs from doing repeated flexion movement, which is basically what a crunch is. If that's something you're worried about, I'd suggest other ab exercises instead.

>tfw cant do a pushup
No question but wtf

Actually many people who think they can, can't. Oftentimes it's more a question of reflex core stabilization than it is a matter of pressing strength. Unless you're an out of shape woman or you're a fat piece of blob.

Muscle is heavier than fat, so as you loss fat and gain muscle the scales then sometimes moves at a snails pace, its better to go by the way you look than some number on a scale

Hey fit!
Squat question. I'm using basics low converse shoes to squat. Yet since my ankle mobility is not great, I struggle to go parallel and sometimes I feel that I lift with my upper back (like good mornings).
Today I tried putting plates under my heels when squatting. I had to lower the weight, but I easily managed to go lower than parallel, and I felt it way more into my quads.
So the question is: any cheap shoes that would have hard soles, yet a slight heel? inb4 lifting shoes, they are way to expensive in regard the use I'd make of them.
Thanks!

Sometimes I'll have periods where I can't go to the gym nor have the ability to workout for about 4-5 days.

During these days do I keep eating the same amount of kcals or do I lower my kcals with 100-200 at day 3-5 to not overbulk?

Stick a tampon in your boipucci and go anyway.

Anyone got any good places / vids for the 3 big lifts? Instructionals whatever

Dumbell flies or machine flies for chest?

Either seem to have pro's over the other

I'm changing homes. I don't know how much time will take, can be frmo tomorrow to next month, so i suppose a gym membership close to here isn't a good idea? If not, should i attempt to bodyweight as an obese guy, or just diet?

If your goal is weightloss, diet primarily with low impact cardio.

Get to lifting as soon as you're in your new home tho

Remember, this diet is about changing food habits FOREVER, dont go for some crazy deficit or meme diet

Are there any ''emergency foods''? Things i can just swallow to muff the maddening hunger bouts? I'm/was about to eat some muffins at local bakery, risking the daily calories, but i don't know.

Raw veggies,
doctor yourself a low cal dip you enjoy,

I used to use 0% yogurt with sirracha or something similar,
Lots of fluids and caffeine can help too,

Also load up your main maels of the day with steamed veg,
You can eat a huge plate of it for like 150cals

What to do for when i get home too tired to cook? Sometimes i get home way too tired and hungry to do pretty much anything, lunch or dinner, so i just end up eating out.

1. I'm doing strength endurance 15-25 reps/set training at the moment. Now I want to switch to hypertrophy 8-12 reps/set. Is it right that I should at least double the current weights for each excercise when starting?

2. I count my calories with mfp, doing a 500 kcal deficit. When training and thus burning additional calories, am I supposed to eat them or not? I'd assume I try to eat half of them. If I should eat them, in which manner i. e. carbs, fat, protein?

I got a decent freezer and I wait for the supermarket to have a 2 for 1 sale on the fancy frozen veg.
Shit like rattatouille mix or medeteranian or what have you.

One bag of that plus a chicken filet into a pan takes like 10 minutes, and it tastes good cold too.

If 10 minutes if too much, meal prep and heat it back up

Will taking yohimbine help me drop bf?
I've been doing IF and have been clean(ish) bulking, and my bodyfat has dropped while my weight has stayed the same (~22% to ~17%). I wan't to get to about 13 before I go into a heavy bulk when school starts in August.

Thank you. On regards of low impact cardio, swimming is out of question. So what rests? And, how to do it (for example, if walking, what's the right way of doing it?)

I meant stuff like elliptical, wattbike or rowing machines.
Im guessing thats out until you find a gym.

Walk at a brisk pace, liek you got an appointment to get to, ideally for an hour a day.
Get some audiobooks, time will fly by

Could be gyno but might just be fat, so he could potentially look good if he dropped the bf%

Cable flies are best.Then I feel machines are better because the squeeze in the pec is more uniform during the movement. With DB flies, there is almost no strain on the muscle at the top of the movement.
Just my 2cents though

How long do noob gains last? I've been lifting for two months now, and for reps I can still only bench 85 lbs and squat 170 lbs. I've started eating at a deficit of 100 - 200 calories a day to lose fat, and my noob gains willing, still earn muscle. Any advice?

I agree, but what about muh stabilisers?

Is it worth lifting if I have gyno? I have gyno I am positive, but it looks slightly better after workout. If I bulk will it look disgusting?

Thank you. Any tips for fatties regarding clothing, while i cocoon?

I was never past an L,
But anything that makes you feel comfortable but not like a basement dweller, I guess

Are lunchables okay to eat? It's nice to be able to have a

That's not really how "noob gains" work. It's simply an expression that refers to the fact that the farther you are from your individual limit in terms of strength and muscle development, the easier you will see progress, and vice versa.

Will i have loose skin if i lose weight? If so how much?

>18yo
>220lb/98kg
>5'10
>male

You're not fat enough to get loose skin if you lose weight at a reasonable pace and lift.

I won't be able to lift for a week or two (moving to a new area) can I cut during the period or should I just maintain?

Afraid of losing muscle but thought of no progression for 2 weeks annoy me.

I am having calf cramps when I run.
Anyone knows reasons or good solutions?

I don't want to go to doctor because I don't feel like it is that important.

Ha! Then I've got fucking gyno

Inquisitor Murphy of the Aldmeri Dominion humiliating a wood elf (Skyrim)

most likely not, im same height and just 10kg lighter than u and i look like dyel/ottermode

How much is lmao 1pl8 in Kg?

Standard olympic barbell + one 20 kg plate on each side = 60 kg.

Thanks senpai

Well I guess bench takes care of that...

I'm cutting on 1600 calories and I'm not hungry

What do

Isn't that something positive?

Antioxidants. Cloves is basically the best option.